Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

General Robert Kenny - gen.robertk@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

General Robert Kenny - gen.robertk@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 11, 2014 9:50 am

On AR:

Hi,

I am sorry if i stumble on your site box with my message . I like your smile and i want us to be friends . write me via my email: gen.robertk@hotmail.com

Thank you

Robert

Profile elements:

Roberts

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gen.robertk@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 11, 2014 9:51 am

On hi5:

Hello My Dear, My name is mr Kenny Roberts soldier. I saw your profile today and Become interested in you, not only that i like your profile and i really need to speak with you, I will like to discuss something serious with you. Please reply me on this my email address and not on the site Here is my email address contact me (gen.robertk@hotmail.com) do not fail to contact me Immediately Roberts.

Profile elements:

Roberts

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 11, 2014 9:52 am

Email:

Hello dearest xxx,
It is my pleasure to have you as a friend.
I thank you so much for your reply to my message and for telling me about yourself and where you came from, i really appreciate it
You look so beautiful and very attractive, i like you and will like to get to know you better
My name is Roberts Kenny, a British citizen and also a British soldier
I am leading a troop in Afghanistan, I am serving in the military of the third infantry division in Kabul, Afghanistan
I lost my wife 5 years ago and my wife has only one child for me before her death
So nice to have you as my new friend and pray that the almighty Lord will help us have a mutual friendship that will profit us in future
I hope we can build a strong relationship together
My dear i will like you to tell me about yourself and also send me your email address for easy contact
I am waiting for your next reply
Remain blessed
Your friend,
Roberts

Header:

Return-Path: gen.robertk@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT150-W83 ([65.55.90.73]) by snt0-omc2-s8.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 10 May 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 16, 2014 10:39 am

Email:

My dearest xxx,
How are you today ?hope you are doing good?
I thank God who made it possible for me to read your message today
The name of my son is Jackson and he is now 7 years old and he is in a military boarding school in my country under British government care
I have so much feelings for you simply because you acquired most of the qualities i desired in a woman, i like you so much and i want us to get to know each other better hoping that this conversation and communication leads us to a good relationship
Please tell me your marital status, are you married or single? and what is your occupation ?
Attached are pictures of my family, my late wife, my son and i myself
I hope to hear from you soon
Take good care of yourself for me
Yours friend,
Roberts

Header:

Received: from SNT150-W24 ([65.55.90.73]) by snt0-omc2-s15.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 12 May 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Fui enganada por um Scammers.

Unread postby Inês Onerom » Tue May 27, 2014 2:10 am

Recebi e-mails durante muitos meses, quase um ano de um homem que se fez de amigo e se chamava General Robert Kenny, vivia a solidão e o terror da guerra no Afeganistão. Queria ser amigo,mas logo já dizia me achar linda e estar apaixonado. Eram 2 e-mails por dia falando de amor, tristeza,solidão,medo da loucura da guerra e pedia orações.
General Robert Kenny apresentou fotos, do seu casamento, do seu filho Jackson, da ex esposa que morreu, fotos dele na guerra. Um dia do mês de Fevereiro de 2014 enviou um especial dizendo precisar muito da minha ajuda...tinha encontrado "um tesouro em dólares" em ruínas atingidas por bombardeio, disse que foi dividido entre entre quatro soldados, três e um comandante do exército britânico. Eram muitos milhões de dólares. Perguntou se eu podia guardar esse segredo e disse que sim.Perguntou meu aniversário, eu disse que era em Abril, ele disse quero te mandar um presente no valor de 340 mil dólares, recusei,mas ele insistiu,pediu meu endereço e telefone, me ligou algumas vezes,tinha uma voz doce,falava em inglês britânico. Uma semana mais tarde me avisou que já tinha colado os dólares em uma caixa na empresa de segurança de Cabul e em uma semana meu presente iria chegar sem qualquer problema seria entregue nas minhas mãos, mesmo eu dizendo que não queria. Mais uma semana se passou e uma duzia de e-mails falando de amor, casamento, que viria morar no Brasil em Maio de 2014-livre do exército,estava pedindo "baixa". E ai o golpe final, me ligou dizendo que o "pacote" ficou parado na Alfandega e para liberar eu tinha que depositar na conta do diplomata Nicholas grimes a quantia de 2.500 dólares. Foi quando passei -lhe o último e-mail terminando a nossa relação virtual e dizendo que eu iria denuncia-lo a Policia Federal do meu país. "Nunca mais recebi nenhum outro e-mail e nem telefonema. Era "UM SCAMMERS". Neste site encontrei algumas fotos que ele me mandou e o e-mail é o mesmo citado nesta página.

Inês Onerom
New survivor

Re: Fui enganada por um Scammers.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 27, 2014 2:27 am

Translated via Google Translate:

I received emails for several months , almost a year of a man who became a friend and was named General Robert Kenny , lived loneliness and terror of war in Afghanistan . Wanted to be friends , but soon it was for me to find beautiful and being in love . Were 2 emails a day talking about love , sadness, loneliness , fear of madness of war and called for prayers .
General Robert Kenny showed photographs of their wedding , their son Jackson , the former wife died , pictures of him in the war . A day of February 2014 sent a special saying much need my help ... he had found " a treasure in dollars " in ruins hit by shelling , said he was torn between between four soldiers , three and a commander of the British Army . Were many millions of dollars . Asked if I could keep this secret and said sim.Perguntou my birthday , I said it was in April , he said you want to send a gift in the amount of $ 340,000 , refused , but he insisted , asked for my address and phone me called a few times , had a sweet voice , speaking in British English . A week later told me he had pasted the dollars in a box in security company in Kabul and in a week my gift would arrive without any problem would be delivered into my hands , even saying that I did not. Another week has passed and a dozen e- mails talking about love , marriage , would come to live in Brazil in 2014 Army - free May , was asking " low" . And then the final blow , he called me saying that the " package " stood in the Customs to release and I had to deposit in the account of the diplomat Nicholas grimes the amount of $ 2,500 . When I was her last e- mail address ending our virtual relationship and saying that I would report him to federal police in my country . " I never received any other email or phone call . Was " A SCAMMERS . " On this site I found some pictures he sent me and email is the same mentioned on this page .
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: General Robert Kenny - gen.robertk@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 27, 2014 2:30 am

Você tem o seu endereço de e-mail ou quaisquer números de telefone? Cópias de seus e-mails?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Inês Onerom » Tue May 27, 2014 2:37 am

Attachments
A6.... (1).jpg
Inês Onerom
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Guess who's back...

Email:

Hello my sweetheart,
How are you today and how is your health which remains most important to me, hope you are doing great?
I am very sorry for not writing you since all this while, i have been posted to Iraq on a special mission so right now i am in Iraq
I like us to keep this closeness and lets see how it goes
My dear, i just wanted to inform you that you are now a part of me and be informed that i do nothing without thinking about you, it may sound stupid to your hearing but its simply the truth, your words are so good and everything about you really suit my soul ,i believe that you are a good woman and i will not wait to tell my son about you hoping that this relationship will lead to something great
You have stolen away my heart and my love, i thank you so much for making me fall in love again since after the death of my wife. i promise to love you until death separates us from this earth and my love for you shall never fade away
You are my missing rib, the queen of my heart and the angel of my life, you are a special gift sent to me from above, i love and cherish you so much darling
looking forward to hearing from you soon
lots of hugs and kisses
have a nice day my precious angel
Roberts

Received: from SNT004-OMC2S25.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.100])
Subject: RE: I still love you my beautiful xxx
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:13 am

Email:

Hello my precious xxx,
Thank you for your reply , you look so beautiful to my liking and am seriously falling in love with you that is why i wanted to have you as my future wife
The mean reason why i joined this site is just because am in search of a good woman whom i will call my wife and again because of the nature of my job since i have no time and chance to meet people outside until my assignment is over so I decided to use this media to search for a wife since I have promised my son Jackson that I must get a wife and someone he can call a mother and since then he has been asking me to get a women whom he will call a mother
I am glad reading your message and as it stands now Iraq is a deadly zone, too much conflicts and bomb explosion
As I told you that am looking for a wife and its time for me to tell you that i have been thinking and dreaming about you ever since i set my eyes on your pictures, it may be crazy to tell you this but honestly I think I am in love with you and would want to have you as my future wife because I needed someone to call my wife and am going to get married to you whenever i return back to my country
Please let me know if you are willing to spend the rest of your life with me, please you have to be sincere and honest with me, think about what i have just told you now and then get back to me and if you think its not gonna workout for us, that will not be a problem,we can be very close friends since i have already developed so much love for you
I wait for your reply
Take care of yourself for me and may God bless you
Yours faithfully
Roberts

Received: from SNT150-W11 ([65.55.90.72])
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.