Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

General Robert Kenny - gen.robertk@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: gen.robertk@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:40 pm

Email:

Hello dearest xxx,
How are you today and how was your weekend, hope fine?
Thank you once more for your reply and i promise to visit you soon as i finish my assignment
I am so pleased and overwhelmed with your kind response,I feel so happy and on top of the world while I was going through your message
I am so happy to hear from you because my main aim of contacting you is to ask your hand in marriage because I have always dreamed and wished of having someone like you as my wife who can treat and take good care of my son as her own child .
Thinking and dreaming about meeting you makes me feel like a new man
Honey do you know that my life has never been the same ever since I met you in this media
My son is in a good health and I always put him in my daily prayers because am missing him so much.
I cannot wait to come and visit you in your country with my son because he always ask me about you
I am happy too for having someone like you in my life because we have so many things to share in common meanwhile I have been offshore all through my life and now that I have seen you out of my profession I am so pleased to have you in my life as my future wife and a step mother to my son
Thanks and remain blessed as I wait for your kind response.
Regards,
Roberts

Return-Path: gen.robertk@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT150-W77 ([65.55.90.71])
Subject: RE: I will be visiting you soon
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:11 am

Email:

Hello my beloved xxx,
How are you today and your weekend, hope you had a good time with family members, relatives and friend?
Once more i thank you for your reply and for honoring my proposal, it makes me feel on top of the world knowing that someone so beautiful and special like you accepted me to marry you, you are the best gift i have ever received in my whole life and i promise to love you, pamper you, cherish you, provide for you, protect you and most of all i promise to love you until eternity
Honey, i want you to understand that you are not taking advantage of me, i mean every word i say to you and not because i found myself in area where there is no much women around, you got it wrong if you think that i proposed to you because of that
Just to let you know that, age, religion or distance does not matter in relationship, all that matters are love,understanding, true feelings,trust is also very important
Actually like I told you in my previous message that my assignment in Iraq is going to finish by the month of December so I will be going back to my country on the 15 of December and my coming to visit would be on the 22 of December so please you have to start making an arrangement for our marriage and other things because we are going to live together as one family immediately after our marriage, find out all it will cost for us to get marry and wed, please do the estimate and then get back to me with the cost
Once again i hereby to assure you of my love for you, i love you so much from the bottom of my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you
Take good care of yourself for me until i hear from you again
Awaiting for your reply and please do not forget to send me more of your pictures in your next reply
Yours love,
Roberts

Received: from SNT004-OMC2S51.hotmail.com ([65.54.61.102])
Subject: RE: I'm seriously preparing for our wedding
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014
Subject: I'm seriously preparing for our wedding
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:05 am

Email:

My beloved wife xxx,
How are you my sweetest heart and your weekend, hope you had a good time with your family members, relatives and friends?
I am very happy reading your message, thank you so much for accepting my marriage proposal, i really appreciate it
I love you so much with all my heart, soul and my life and i promise to take good care of you, provide for you and your needs
Actually I do not need to meet you first before I love you because love is of the heart and mind and you can decide to know anyone at any time so if you agree we can proceed
I love you so much and I hope we will be together soon and i want you to understand that everything I said in my message about my feelings are true and real and it comes from the bottom of my heart
As at my age and my position I cannot lie against my feelings for you so please believe me,I love you so deeply and nothing can change my love for you because you have proved to me that you are worthy to be my love forever and I promised not to break your heart or leave you for another woman because i love you so much with everything i have and you are the reason while I am in love again
Do not worry about the cost of the wedding,both of us are going to make the inquiries together after spending time together when i come over to your country
Take good care of yourself for me until i hear from you again
Yours husband,
Roberts

Received: from SNT150-W76 ([65.55.90.71])
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Email:

Hello my darling wife,
How are you today, hope you are doing great?
Thank you so much for your message and i promise not to keep you waiting for so long my love, i will be with you in 2 months time
We have been having bomb attack here and i am the one in charge of the security so i need to put things in place but honey i want you to know that in this life i think nothing else in my mind and heart except you my love, you mean more than a world to me,whatever i do i always put you first and nothing on earth can change my love from you
Darling, you have germinated in my heart like a beautiful flower planted beside the sea water, I could no longer sleep throughout the night without thinking of you, dreaming of you every night ,i always wake up having you in my mind
I wait for your next reply
With all my love
Your husband,
Roberts

Received: from SNT004-OMC2S8.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.83])
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:54 am

Email:

Hello my beautiful wife xxx,

How are you my precious wife and your health, hope you are in a sound health?

I thank you once more for your message and for your concern towards my welfare, i really appreciate your prayers because you are so kind and caring my beautiful wife and i love you the more

I want to use this opportunity to inform you that the love i have for you increases everyday and night and it shall never fade away

My wife, i have been thinking ever since we are getting close and understanding each other as husband and wife, I think its time for me discuss an important issue with you but before that i would like to know how trustworthy you are, can you be able to keep secret? can i trust you with a valuable thing and you can keep it?

Please i need answers to my question to enable me discuss the issue with you

I have to stop here my beautiful wife looking forward receiving your answers
I remain your husband
Lots of love,
Roberts

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014
Subject: RE: Please i need your assurance
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Email:

Hello my beloved wife xxx,

How are you today and your health, hope you are doing great?

Thank you so much for your reply to my message and for lifting my spirits after reading your message, it makes me to understand that you have accepted me fully in your heart as your husband, this is a dream come true and i promise to respect and take good care of you until death separates us

My heart is overflowing with love for you and I miss you desperately and i also care for you and I adore you with all my heart . I have cherished and adored all the messages that you have shared with me, I am amazed at what you do to my heart, you are one in a million,a special gift sent to me from above, i promise to love and respect you forever

Honey, I long for you and I long to see your love and adoration in your eyes, I long to feel the comfort and peace of your loving arms, I long to feel the sensual passion of your kisses, I long to feel the love and desire of your tender touch, I long to swim in the warm and gentle sea of your love, to be surrounded by it, to be enveloped in it, to draw strength from it and I long to hold you close and never let you go

Honey, now I want to let you into my world and secret with hope that you will never betray or disappoint me just because you said that I can trust you, I am now going to tell you what I have done in Iraq and my plans to execute a master plan that will take both of us to brighter future

Honey, during our search and rescue duty in Iraq, my team came across a hidden treasure that contains a huge amount of money, the amount of money is so much that we could not keep it for ourselves so we reported it to the commander and the details of that is not important here, however, because of the large quantity of the fund, my team and I decided to take some cash out for ourselves

My love, due to the nature of my job and the tight government regulations towards owning a huge sum of money, I can not take this fund to my country UK because as a soldier I am not suppose to have such amount of cash in my possession and the amount of cash am telling you about is $1,700,000 ( One million seven hundred thousand United States dollars )

Now you have to help me to receive this cash and keep it until I arrive in your country and immediately we can use the money for investment and some part of it for our marriage and other thing we need in life,i will also offer you 20% of the total money for your needs in future and save the balance for me until i come over to your country

My darling,this money will be delivered to your address through diplomatic security company because the situation in Iraq does not allow bank to bank wire transfer from Iraq to another country so the best, the safest and only means of transferring money out of Iraq is through diplomatic delivery company and i will make arrangement with the delivery company on how the money would be shipped to your address through the means of the trusted diplomatic courier service so that the government will not put their eye-brow towards my fund

I have already kept my funds in a safe box and sealed it which is ready to be sent to your address through diplomatic courier service and it will be delivered to you by the courier delivery diplomat who is going to deliver the money to you safely at your address which you are going to send to me, i will be sending you the shipping receipt for your updates once I send my package money to you

Please, you have to send me your details as listed below for immediate delivery of the money to you

Your full name
Your direct telephone numbers
Your occupation
Your age

Please always check your mailbox
I will always love you my beautiful wife
Yours husband,
Roberts

Received: from SNT150-W24 ([65.55.90.72])
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:53 pm

Email:

Hello my beautiful wife xxx,

How are you today and your weekend, hope you had a good time with friends and relatives?

I thank you so much with all my heart for accepting to help me and for your understanding, you are such a wonderful woman, you are 100% qualified to be a good wife, i love you so much with all my heart, soul, my life and with everything i have made in life and i promise to love you, protect and provide for you

Honey, I am going to meet with the delivery company tomorrow been Monday on how the money would be shipped to you via diplomatic delivery company, they are going to deliver the money to you soon as i submit your information to them

My wife, the main reason why i wanted to ship the money is just because December is approaching, i can not move the money out of Iraq without my presence and its very risk for me to trust anyone here in Iraq with the money because i am no more permitted to go back to Iraq again once i finish my assignment and leave Iraq so this is the best time for me to move the money from Iraq because i have less than 2 months to spend in Iraq, remember that my assignment in Iraq is going to finish by the month of December so this is the best time to move the money out of Iraq

Please, do not be scared for i am with you, i am here to protect you and i want you to understand that everything about the money and shipping of the money to you is legal and genuine so please stop being scared, the delivery company are going to deliver the money to you safely without any problem

I swear with my life that this is not going to put you in any danger, i am going to send you all the legal documents backing up the money, the deposit certificate, the airway bill and other documents after meeting with the manager of the deliver company tomorrow

Darling, like i told you in one of my previous message that my assignment here in Iraq is going to finish on the 15 of December then i will be in England on the 16th and will be coming to visit you on the 22 of December so please get ready to hug and kiss me when you come to pick me up at the airport

Honey, you forgot to include your contact phone number so please send me your contact phone number soon as you finish reading my message

Take good care of yourself for me my beautiful wife looking forward hearing from you soon
Lots of hug and kisses
Yours husband,
Roberts

Received: from SNT150-W15 ([65.55.90.73])
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:27 pm

Email:

Hello my beautiful wife,

How are you today, hope you are doing great?

I am happy too knowing that we are going to meet soon, i can not wait to hold you in my arm and kiss you

Honey, i really need to speak with you myself, i have not heard your voice so please send me your contact phone number so that i can call you and hear your sweet voice, you can call me and here is my number: +447031821579 ....or.... +447452280429

Please call me after reading my message or you send me your number so that i can call you because i really want to hear your sweet voice

(...)
I miss you so much and i love you with all my heart

Lots of hugs and kisses
Yours husband,
Roberts

Subject: Please respond to me soon
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014

+447031821579
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447452280429
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gen.cfletcher@outlook.com

Unread postby triinu » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:34 pm

I know him as GOYLE FLETCHER
e-mail: gen.cfletcher@outlook.com
I met him in facebook jan.2014
I have got all those letters and story was same
New photo what don't have here

triinu
New survivor

gen.cfletcher@outlook.com coylefletcher47@outlook.com

Unread postby triinu » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:37 pm

Coyle Fletcher alias general Roberts Kenny

gen.cfletcher@outlook.com
coylefletcher47@outlook.com

I met him in Facebook, contact kept through FB messenger
Letters were all same What Firefy described on her list, almost in stile COPY and PASTE
I want to put on photos maybe can help somebody because the scammer active all the time with new name but with same photos

e-mail:
Return-Path: <gen.cfletcher@outlook.com>
Received: from DUB004-OMC1S17.hotmail.com (dub004-omc1s17.hotmail.com. [157.55.0.216
Attachments
coyle sõdur.jpg
picture uses in many dating sites
Coyle 2015.jpg
uses now in Facebook as profile photo
10.jpg
10.jpg (7.72 KiB) Viewed 2460 times
11.jpg
Coyle L.jpg
real person whose photos have been stolen. Look the surname on a chest.
Coyle 6.jpg
Coyle 6.jpg (43.5 KiB) Viewed 2460 times
Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edit to add full 2nd email address
triinu
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.