Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

General Robert Kenny - gen.robertk@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gen.cfletcher@outlook.com

Unread postby triinu » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:17 pm

Recovery scam...

Here COYLE FLETCHER's 2 fantastic offers from address : gen.cfletcher@outlook.com

Hello my beautiful wife XXX

How are you today, hope you are doing great?

I am very sorry for not writing you since all this while, i was transferred to Iraq so i am presently in Iraq now for peace keeping

Honey, i hereby to inform you that the diplomat left the money and went back to Afghanistan but the money is still save,i contact a bank in Germany and helped me and save the money in their bank

I called the bank and told them that i wanted to transfer the sum of 350,000 euros to you but they made me to understand that it would be difficult to transfer the money to your bank if you do not have an account with the bank so they now advised and asked me to tell you to open an account with the bank so that it would be easier for you to make the transfer yourself , it is going to be online banking so all you have to do is to log into the account and then click on transfer and then put your account number and the money would be transferred into your account without any delay so please

The bank has branches in America, United Kingdom, Australian,Japan South Korea and other parts of the world so please fill the form and return it back so that i can forward it to the bank

I still love you my beautiful wife looking forward hearing from you
Yours husband,
Coyle

Hello my beautiful wife XXX

Happy new year 2015, i pray and wish you all the best in this new year

I hereby to inform you that i have already made your money available, i have credited the sum of 150,000,000 Euros in your name into an ATM card so please you have to contact a financial institute who made the money available in ATM card for you so that the card would be sent to your address, the password and every necessary information would be given to you to start withdrawing the money soon as you receive the ATM card so please get back to me with your

1. You home address
2. your telephone number
3. copy of your identify for verification

Please get back to me soon as possible for immediate release of the ATM card to you

Your husband,
Coyle
triinu
New survivor

Re: gen.cfletcher@outlook.com

Unread postby triinu » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:14 am

Coyle Fletcher alias Roberts Kenny new image in facebook.
Attachments
coyle auto.jpg
the new image in facebook
triinu
New survivor

Unread postby triinu » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:06 am

I found pictures ,what is not here yet
they can be helpful when do image search

Coyle 8.jpg

Coyle 9.jpg

Coyle meres.jpg
triinu
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Thank you for the updates, triinu.

Try, please, not to forget that the best way to get rid of this scammer is to change everything used with him: your email address, your phone number. If not, you may receive more and more messages not just from this scammer, but from other ones also...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.