Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brig.Gen. Ken Wilsbach

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Kenneths.wilsbach008@gmail.com

Unread postby Kittkatt2074 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:51 pm

I have recently been scammed out of $220 by someone who has been using the photos of now Major General Kenneth S. Wilsbach.
Kittkatt2074
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brig.Gen. Ken Wilsbach

Unread postby Kittkatt2074 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:53 pm

I believe the scammer was using the romance and love scam to get my $220 out of me. I feel so completely foolish for falling for something like this.
Kittkatt2074
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:38 am

kathyjo, please forward all of the scammers emails that he sent to you, including all attachments. Pictures, ID, documents, etc. My email address is in my signature line as an image on the bottom of my posts.

Also read and follow the advice here in this topic: What to do if you are a victim of a scam
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Kittkatt2074 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:47 am

I first met my scammer on the Flurv app. And when we(He had me thinking that I was talking to the real General) started getting acquainted a little more, he then had us both go to Skype to chat in private. And a short time later after that, he then requested and successfully had us chat via our emails. He had used sweet talk, romance, love, and promise of marriage to trick me out of my money. This scammer is very slick.
Kittkatt2074
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:03 am

kathyjo, Also please include his Flurve username, his email address, and his Skype profile ID name (look in his profile for the name in BLUE letters, no spaces in the name.) Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

emails of my scammer

Unread postby Kittkatt2074 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:09 am

Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added new bank address.
Kittkatt2074
New survivor

Unread postby mydare » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:48 am

Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know, the this scammer who uses Gen wilsbach's info is now on Militarysingles.com

I have been contacted by this person and since the writing included a lot of mistakes (after all he claims to be a Gen.) I got suspicious and googled the name.

I reported the incident to the webhost right away.

I truly feel sorry for all the ladies who fell for this scam and possibly ended up paying money.

And I also feel very sorry for Mr. Wilsbach.

Regards :oops:
Last edited by firefly on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: OP real name removed. FF
mydare
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:41 am

mydare,

Do you have the email address he was using with you? Can you post those messages he was sending to you, please? Don't forget to remove your personal life details (name or location) if mentioned in the messages, before posting. Any new detail may save someone else.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wilsbachkenneth88@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:27 am

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

I was in a relationship with a man who used Kenneth Wilsbach name and photo. Naturally, I looked after him one day, and that brought on behalf of other people abusing using photograph of an innocent person. A + google to find it. E-mail address: wilsbachkenneth88@gmail.com would like to warn all women in contact with him that they will be a high likely disappointed. Since then, another one in an Internet connection was getting in contact with me - another Wilsbach picked off another photo. I smile at this now, but the real man Kenneth Wilsbach I feel very sorry about.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.