Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scott.jason741@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scott.jason741@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:19 pm

On AR:

Hello my name is Jason Scott US Army , it has been my intention to Find true Love Where ever in the world, Who i could cultivate a Loving and romantic Relationship with.Its has not been so easy to find True Love nowadays, I am new to Internet dating things i don't know much about It..

You can add me to my Yahoo ID and feel free to send me and email direct or text me to my mobile number below: (951) 382-0108, scott.jason741 AT YAHOO DOT CUM.

Waiting to hear back from you thanks

Regards

Profile elements:

scott jason

About +19513820108:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Temescal Canyon, CA
Original network provider* Telcentris Communications, LLC - Ca
Bandwidth.com VoIP in Los Angeles, CA
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scott.jason741@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:19 pm

On BlackPlanet:

scott741 - same picture
Sex: Male
Last Login: April 25
Race: Native American, White, Other
Zodiac: Leo
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scott.jason741@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 02, 2014 10:56 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

Thanks for the message its really nice meeting you here I'm Glad That You give a chance for us to get to know one another my name is Scott Jason United State Army Officers , it has been my intention to Find true Love Where ever in the world, Who i could cultivate a Loving and romantic Relationship with.Its has not been so easy to find True Love nowadays Thanks very much for contact me and lets see what comes out of it I am new to Internet dating things i don't know much about It. Just want to give it Chance and see If i can have the right woman. I hope that you are fine and in good health, i am really glad that we can exchange emails and i hope that soon we both can sit down and have a cup of coffee, i would also love to chat with you, thought am new to this, i feel that I've found all what i want and desire, i did like you to know a little more about me...

I am a kind and fun-loving man who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I know these are pretty big shoes to fill, but I bet there is someone out there who can. I am a average size man, but I am 5 ft 7 Caucasian / White in and carry it pretty well. I try to wear clothing that is flattering and keep myself neat and clean whit my Army uniform.I enjoy going places to see new things, traveling when I can, going dancing with a date (not into the single bar scene), watching movies, and working around the house or Camp for a few. I love my family and would like to have someone to share that with. I am 44yrs old now and i will like to meet a woman to be type of open minded woman,I need someone I could talk to, and probably stay by me.

I am keen to meeting the real love of my life I want to find a woman, who wants a relationship based on "Truth, Real Love, Compassion, Friendship, Loyalty, and Honesty for I so much appreciate your effort for us getting in touch with each other, for i believe we can best communicate with each other through this means, Please do tell me more about yourself, i will like to know what are your likes and dislikes and as well as your hobbies and things you like to do best.

I want to know what are you do for living i mean your (Work)? and at the same time what you are really looking for, because i am looking for a soul mate. Above all i would love to know what is it you feel about a long distance relationship ? if you do not mind the long distance at the initial stage of our friendship, then let us get to know more about each other and see what happens from there because to me a long distance relationship. give chances for each partner to get to know themselves we and better before getting into a deep relationship with each other well to me true love trust and understanding is not built in a day every true relationship always start from somewhere good and nice from friendship so as for both partners to get to know themselves well and Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be..

I am looking to learn more about you.

Stay blessed...

Scott Jason

Image - stolen from fashion sites: The original Tilley Bush Shirt.

Image - stolen from stripes.com: Sergeant Major of the Army Jack Tilley talks with 25 young soldiers from across Camp Zama at the installation dining facility Aug. 22 during his visit to Japan.

Image - stolen from dailyedge.ie: it happens that the family name of the person in that picture is the same like the one abused by the scammer, even if the person are not looking the same...

Image - stolen image of Army Col. Eric Tilley, posted online when he was relieved of duty.

Image - stolen from usarmy.vo.llnwd.ne: Former Sgt. Maj. of the Army Jack L. Tilley (center) speaks with interpreter Behar Gashi (left) and Spc. Tom Hanelly of Bravo Company, 2-112th Infantry Regiment, 28th Infantry Division, outside a Serbian church in their sector of Multinational Brigade (East), Kosovo, on Oct. 18, 2003

Image - stolen from army.mil: Jack L. Tilley, 12th Sergeant Major of the Army.

Image - stolen from veterantrainingsymposium.com: JACK L. TILLEY, Sergeant Major of the Army, Retired, Co-Founder, American Freedom Foundation

Image - stolen from army.mil: Sergeant Major of the Army Jack L. Tilley and Staff Sgt. David S. Rawlings show some Army spirit during the the Army Birthday Run June 13, 2002 on Fort Myer in Arlington, Va.

Image - stolen from asp.militarygear.com - the picture was used as illustration for an interview with SMA Jack L. Tilley.

Image - stolen from defense.gov: Sgt. Maj. of the Afghan National Army Safi Roshan translates for retired Sgt. Maj. of the U.S. Army Jack L. Tilley during the ANA Sergeant Major of the Army Combat Leadership Training Seminar, held in the Afghan capital of Kabul, May 22-23, 2007.

Image - stolen from usarmyband.com: The U.S. Army Band Downrange.

Image - stolen from oswegocountytoday.com: MY’S 10TH MOUNTAIN DIVISION BAND FROM FORT DRUM AND THE FULTON COMMUNITY BAND WILL PERFORM A FREE CONCERT IN HONOR OF VETERANS DAY

Image - stolen from the.honoluluadvertiser.com: Sgt. 1st Class James Freedman receives his recruiter's ring from Sgt. Maj. Jack L. Tilley. The ring, representing excellence in recruiting, is the command's second-highest award.

Image - stolen from atroop4thcav.com: L to R Harp, Baker, Ssg Harold Ashback and Jack Tilley.

Header:

Return-Path: scott.jason741@yahoo.com
Received: from [197.149.68.190]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014
Reply-To: Jason scott <scott.jason741@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 197.149.68.190
Originating ISP: Cobranet Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.