Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alxtscot46@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

andrewfrederick477@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Zorpia:

How are you dear I like your profile picture can you please send me message to my email: (andrewfrederick477(@)hotmail.com) i want to communicate more with you as good friends, thanks

Screen name: andrew / andrewlewis1117
50, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 37‑60, in Denmark.

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Other
Height and Weight 99cm 64Kg
Body Type Athletic

Eye Color Brown
Language english
Currently Living With Alone
Smoking Habit Social
Drinking Habit Daily

The stolen image use is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alxtscot46@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:09 am

Message on the site:

remondhester@hotmail.com
Hello,How are you doing my name is Raymond Hester from United Kingdom i saw your profile here and i will like us to know each other more please write to my email address remondhester@hotmail.com so i can tell you more about myself ok thanks

Screen name: RAYMOND
Male / Divorced
44 - Amsterdam / Netherlands
I AM HERE TO FIND A WOMAN FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP
COM TACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT HERE TO PLAY GAMES

raymond.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

garth4699@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:06 am

Message on the site:

Hello dear,
My name is George i am impressed with your profile that i read and i would like to become your friend and i can be reached for details through garth4699@hotmail.com so while wait for your reply take care
George

Screen name: george
Male / Single
47 - / Ireland
Current Location Dundalk/ Ireland
am an out going person with good sense of humour an lovely and caring i easy going i love out doors

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession engineering
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Michael Cromack - mrcromackmich@hotmail.com

Unread postby OKANE » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:11 pm

I am also a victim

My Dear xxx,

Thanks for your mail to me, The reason why i wrote you is to meet a sincere and honest woman for life partner because I have been lonely for many years but I have decided to search for a good woman of my Choice.

I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. I am 48 years old, I am an Engineer and I work on the construction of Roads , Houses and Bridges. I own a construction Company. I lives in UK the city of Glasgow Scotland. I spend my outing time in beach and listening to Music, My Hobbies are reading and listening to classical music.

I have everything a man needs in his life but right now I need a nice woman to make my life complete. I am a widow and my wife and two kids died three years ago. My wife and two kids died in a car accident. I told myself that I will not marry again until after three years due to the love I have for my late wife, so this is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and I pray you could be the woman that will love and cherish me again.

I am a man that believes in destiny and I pray for God to provide a good woman to call my wife again.

Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is the nature of your job? What do you think about this life? Also send me more of your pictures and tell me more about your work? Please it is very important you often write to better know each other very well.

I attach my pictures for you to see. I am so honored to have you in my life. kisses and I embrace you tenderly.

I wait your reply and more of your pictures soon and am also Wishing you Happy New Year ,

I am Yours,
Michael Cromack

Dear xxx
! My Favorite

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your sincerity to tell me how you feel. Darling! I have not seen your picture. Frankly! Some tells me that you will posses everything I want in a Woman to be my future partner.I am so very grateful that i finally found you Honey!

I strongly believe that destiny has brought us together and I want you to bear in mind that Age is just a number, Please Don’t let age difference bother you. all I need from a Woman now is sincerity so that I can have rest of mind.

I am a very honest and kind man. Please also bear in mind that you are communicating with a mature man that understands the true meaning of love in marriage.

I want you to know that I will never make you cry or hurt your feelings. Love is all about feelings and emotion so I am not going to play with your feelings or emotion. I hope you understand what I mean?

My mother and my father divorced when I was 6 years old and my father started taking good care of me until I became 24 years when he died. Life was not easy with me especially been the only child in the family without no brothers or sisters. I tried so hard to survive and now I thank God that I have everything a man needs in his life but i just need a sincere woman now to call my wife and cherish, nourish her with all my heart.

I wish you could be the lovely woman that will understand my true heart and wipe out the tears in my eyes, I believe you will be the right woman?

I haven't see your photos, But my heart has accepted you as my future partner, I attach another of my photos below. Please i need your sincerity honesty and love. it is very important you often write to better know each other fast.

I wait to receive your reply soon. Please don't forget to send me your lovely photos ok! Wishing you happy new year,

I kiss you tenderly.

I am your forever,]

Dear Love xxx ! My Favorite!

I am so happy seeing your photos and everything you said in your letter is well understood. I promise to love you till death do us part. I am so very grateful that I finally found you because it has been my desire to settle down with an intelligent Woman like you.

Darling! My plan is to relocate to you as soon as we get acquainted to each other very well.

Darling! I want you to understand that to the Glory of God I am so comfortable but I only need a nice woman like you to make my life complete. I hope you understand what I mean?

Now I want to tell you much about my work, I have done a construction work in Paris and Scotland. I have also done many contracts here in UK, if I bid for a contract and if luckily the contract was awarded to me, I always invest my own money into the contract because I prefer to get paid after the job is completed. The most profitable means about this construction Job is by bidding a contract and also ready to invest your money into it before you get paid. If I get any contract outside UK, I go to the country to hire workers that will work for me. I hope you understand what i mean?

Presently, I have applied for a two big contract in New Zealand and West Africa. I really hope to get any of the contracts because it will help me so much to build up myself. My Company is really doing very well in Construction work.

Darling! I have been receiving many contract offers for the past 4 months now but I reject them because of these two big contracts I am waiting in west Africa.

Darling! I seriously needs God's intervention to win this long awaiting contract in West Africa , So Please remember me in your daily prayers that God should help me to win this long awaiting Contract in New Zealand or in West Africa .

Please my favorite do not worry your self because am for real and as a matured man with my status distance will never be our problem ok .

Waiting to hear from you soonest and my dear please remember me in your daily prayers,
My photos, I need more photos from you love.

I am yours forever!
Love Michael Cromack.

My Favorite Love xxx!

I am so happy to read your letter my dear, am very sorry for the late reply and everything you said in your letter is well understood, You are a God sent to wipe away my tears. I really appreciate your prayers. I promise to love you till death do us part. I am so very grateful that I finally found you because it has been my desire to settle down with an intelligent Woman like you.

Today I am in a Good mood . I am happy to inform you that My Construction Company has just won long awaiting contract in West Africa for construction of Roads and Bridges, So our construction Company will be moving to West Africa tomorrow evening to start on the job which will perhaps last for 5 to 6 months.

My heart has accepted you to be my Future partner, I trust you so much and please do not betray the trust or try to Cheat on me. I have promised in my heart to show you the true meaning of love.

My plans is that as soon as we conclude on this contract in Africa, I will prepare my traveling documents to meet you in your country so that i can look straight into your eyes to tell you how much i love you.

But before my arrival to meet you in your country,please i would like you to make inquiry the cost of 3 or 4 bedroom Apartments in the best city in your country where you will want us to live in because My further plan is to buy an Apartment where the both of us will stay when i come in your country.

To prove my seriousness to buy an Apartment in your country, I have already deposited (US$470.000.00) Four Hundred and seventy Thousand Dollars at the STB Group Finance Service Uk.

Please i need your almost seriousness,sincerity and trust on this matter of purchasing an Apartment in your country.

I wait you to tell me the actual cost of 3 or 4 bedroom Apartments in your country, so that I can tell you what to do to receive the money US$470.000.00 i deposited in the STB Group Finance Service Uk.

Darling! have a look at Contract awarded certificate sent to me today,

I am yours forever in heart.
Eng. Mr Michael Cromack

My Favorite Love xxx!

Sorry for the late reply ,I just read your letter and all that you said in your letter is well understood.Honey! I like my women to always look sexy and decent, and I hate it when my woman cheat on me.

Now I want to tell you that we have safely arrived in West Africa. Visiting Africa for the first time is very interesting, Africans, are good people, they welcome strangers, and there are many tourist attractions here in Dakar, Senegal. In fact, I love my relationship with the workers i hired here in Senegal, they are hardworking and reliable.

Construction of roads and bridges are in a rural area in Senegal. They have a good network connection, but unfortunately, they do not have good conditions for Skype conversation, otherwise i would suggest, how to talk and see each other on Skype, but i always prefer you to contact me by phone +221765638834 , i will be very happy and pleased to hear your sweet voice on the phone. Please do not hesitate to call me at any time,

I've attached a few pictures of me in field as we start work here in Senegal.

I'm yours forever.

My love ! xxx.

How are you doing today my love? I must confess that am very happy to always read your mail, am so sorry not writing you Darling, i really appreciate your sincerity, to help me buy a very good apartments in your country and i am pleased and i know that 470.000 Dollars will buy a very good apartments in your country. I thank Almighty God that i finally found a sincere woman like you.

So i want you to get the fund that i deposited in the (STB) Finance Service Group UK, so that you will have enough money on hand to start the legal procedures necessary to buy an apartment in your country without my presence, because it is very important that you're ready to buy a flat pending my arrival to meet with you in your country.

So! today i sent a letter to the (STB) Finance Service Group UK to introduce you as my next of kin and my future partner to stand to get the money deposited in the bank. So I want you to contact the bank to confirm, and I've already put in place conditions for the bank to ensure that you get the money without any difficulty.

Bank Name: (STB) Finance Service Group UK

Transfer Director Name: Mr.Ben Woodford.

BANK EMAIL : STB-GroupServices@financier.com

TELEPHONE : +447012900401

FAX : +448703890218

Honey! Please understand that I trusted you with all my heart, So i gave you the bank contact, please, for God's sake do not betray the trust i have bestowed upon you. let me know as soon as you forward the letter to the bank.

I am yours forever,
Michael.

Copy the following letter i wrote and send it to the email address of the bank

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Dear Mr. Ben Woodford.

This is a great pleasure to write you Sir for the information i got through Mr. Michael Cromack, Managing Director of CRO construction company in Glasgow, Scotland, who has 000056884711BH003 bank account number.

Mr. Michael Cromack, whom just moved to West Africa for the construction contract, He instructed me to stand and receive funds which amount to U.S. $ 470.000.00 dollars which he had deposited to your bank.

I am here to demand based on the advice of Mr. Michael Cromack, that the bank must give our request by transferring these funds to my personal account.

I'll be grateful if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks in advance.

Ms. ........

Hello My Dear xxx.

Thanks for your mail, i really appreciate your sincerity and i understand all you said, I am sorry for not writing you faster because here i am busy, dear have you contacted the bank as i instructed you? please if you have not try and contact them ok because there are waiting as i have let them know you will contact them so that the will release the money for you.

I wish you a lovely day and please can you send me your phone number so i can reach you,
have a lovely day Dear, and my best regards
Yours Michael.

Hello My Dear xxx.

Thanks for your mail and the phone number, i try several time calling you without getting through, i really appreciate your sincerity,

Dear try and contacted the bank as i instructed you ok! i will call you again and again because it will be my great pleasure to hear your voice.

I wish you a lovely day.
have a lovely day Dear, and my best regards
Yours Michael.

Hello Dear xxx ! My Favorite

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your sincerity to tell me how you feel. I understood all you said and i want you to know that i have fall for you after hearing your voice on phone.
Dear please understand that love don't count, all that matters is understanding and love for each other. Since the telephone conversation my heart bit always and now i understand why, after reading your mail!

I have now understand your marital life, and your family. Thanks for been open to me, I want you to know that I have believe in you so deep.
We can be close friend since i know that you have family, i will not want to destroy any home, because i am still searching.

Please, do me this favor and look for a bungalow house for me in your country, i will want you to handle everything about the house and my business activity in your country until hen i will come over, i will give you 15% of every fund business you transit for me in your country ok.

So i want you to still contact the bank as i told you so the will transfer the $470,000.00 dollars, in that account i have nearly $2million dollars, and it have been long i access it.

As i told you before i strongly believe that destiny has brought us together, We are more than friend now ok, and i will always call you. .

Please keep me inform once you have contacted the finance service ok,
Wishing you a happy weekend,
Yours forever friend,
Michael Cromack

Hello My Dear xxx.

Thanks for your mails, am very sorry for not writing you, here i am out of coverage and there is no network, we are working in a ruler area!

Dear i want you to understand that i have came in a point of trusted you, and there is no going back, i want you to do what i said, try and contact the bank as i told, that my account i have never access for a while now, i always use my company account for anything i do.

i really want you to purchase a house for me in your country, you just have to do little assistant and process for the $470,000.00 OK§ contacted the bank as i instructed you ok! i will call you to hear your voice.
have a lovely day Dear, my best regards
Yours Michael.

Attachments
YU.jpg
20151210162213-62b8ba80-me.jpg
OKANE
New survivor

Re: Michael Cromack - mrcromackmich@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Can you give us the scammer's EMAIL ADDRESS? This is the most important piece of information we need.

Also, where did you meet him? Do you have the profile link of his?
Do you have skype or chat names? Any phone numbers he uses?
Any other information that will help the other victims of the scammer?

At this point DROP ALL CONTACT WITH HIM. Do not reply anywhere, emails, chats, phone calls.
Read this topic to protect your self and others from further harm.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: STB-GroupServices@financier.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:36 pm

The phone number +448703890218 is reported online since 2007 for being used by fake banks in scams, using the email address standard_trust_banking@accountant.com.

Some of the details of the scammer are associated online with another fake profile impersonating a woman - for details see http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 11&t=41117.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrcromackmich@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:51 am

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

I believed in him so much and am so addicted his mail that I could read it every day. His words always occupies my mind although I am able to control my head. Because of my addiction to his email, I found out the truth a few days ago after 8 months living in illusion although I rejected him initiatively and stopped conversation with him. However, I still read his email every day and by chance, I typed the bank information that he gave me on Google and found out that @financier.com is a scam then I copied and pasted on Google some contents of his mails to check then I saw the same case on your website.

The scammer is active on Skype as live:mrcromackmich / Mr. Michael Cromack - but he was never using Skype with the victim.

The scammer contacted the victim on LinkedIn:

Hello,

Thanks for accepting my invitation. About me, Am Michael Cromack, I am Civil Engineering from the United Kingdom. I am single. I plan to visit your country for an investment project. I want to be your good friend to lean about your country, And i want to meet you when I visit your country,
You can reach easily on e-mail:(mrcromackmich@hotmail.com)

Do not answer me on this site. because I only accept e-mail communication and telephone only. Reply me by e-mail only and I will answer you with my photos!

Best regards

Yours: Michael Cromack
(mrcromackmich@hotmail.com)

After the victim was reading the profile, she accepted the connection. Short after that, the scammer removed his profile from the site. The phone number the scammer was using is +221765638834 - Senegal mobile number.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jameskelvin2@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:59 am

Message on the site:

My name is JAMES KELVIN from London, am an engineer. I like your profile, please i will be glad to get acquainted with you and to be your good Friend, I will be glad if you can contact me directly through my email (JAMESKELVIN2@HOTMAIL.COM) because I don't often come to this site angelreturn, so that we can be communicate better through email. Thanks and hope to hear from you
soon.

Screen name: james - no picture
Male
49 - / United Kingdom
Current Location Maidenhead/ United Kingdom
am good man looking a good woman

Two accounts on Skype:

- live:jameskelvin2 - no details
- james.don29 / Jadon Holdings, Location: Abuja, Ebonyi, Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jameskelvin2@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:15 pm

Email:

My Dearest!

Thanks for your email , Like i Told you earlier , i am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner.I have been lonely for many years now but i have decided to make a real choice of woman That is why i joined this site.i am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight.i am 46years old , I am an Engineer and i work on the construction of roads and construction of bridges.I own a firm.I have two kids before I spend my time in outing beach and listening to Music , My Hobbies are reading and listening to classical music .

I have everything a man need in his life just to get a nice woman to make my life complete.I am a widow and my wife and my kids died three years ago.My Family Died in a car accident.I Told Myself That I will not marry again until after three years Due to the love i have for my late wife and kids and right now , it is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman will love me and cherish Furniture me .

I am a Man Believes Future Furniture in destiny and i know i will have a good woman to call my wife again .

Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family ? What is the nature of your job ? Also send me your own pictures and tell me more about your work ? Please you have to be writing everyday than When you are busy Because it will help us to know each other very well.I attach my pictures .

I am so honored to have you in my life .

lost of kiss and hugs.i wait to hear from you soon and your pictures.

Yours ,
James.

The stolen pictures used received with the email are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

arnoldcollins188@hotmail.com Arnold Morgan

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:36 am

Profile Elements:
Name: morgam
I am a: Male
Height: 4.5 ft / 140 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Aquarius
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Other
For: Other
City: united state
Descr. of myself: caballero con buena Hart
Descr. what I am looking for: matrimonio

caballero con buena Hart

PM:
morgam
Hello, how are you i hope everything is good,please sorry for disturbing you I am Arnold collins I live in London UK i would very much like us to be friend, i don't know if it will be possible for us to be friend,you can write me an email...arnoldcollins188@hotmail.com

E-mail:
My Dearest,

Thanks for your email,Like i told you earlier,i am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner I have been lonely for many years now but i have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why i joined this site I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight i am 49years old,I am an Engineer and i work on the construction of roads and bridges I own a construction firm.(http:/ /www.collinsandarnold.com ) I have two kids before I spend my outing time in beach and listening to Music,My Hobbies are reading and listening to classical music.

I have everything a man need in his life just to get a nice woman to make my life complete I am a widow and my wife and my kids died three years ago My Family died in a car accident I told myself that i will not marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and kids and right now, it is the right time to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman that will love me and cherish me.

I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again.

Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is the nature of your job? Also send me your own pictures and tell me more about your work? Please you have to be writing everyday even when you are busy because it will help us to know each other very well I attach my pictures.

I am so honored to have you in my life.

Lots of kiss and hugs.I wait to hear from you soon and your pictures.

Yours,
Arnold

HEADER:
Return-Path: <arnoldcollins188@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT146-W55 ([65.55.90.8]) by SNT004-OMC1S28.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 2 Mar 2016

PHOTOS USED:'
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (46.9 KiB) Viewed 3805 times

Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (82.98 KiB) Viewed 3805 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.