Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alxtscot46@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alxtscot46@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:26 am

On AR:

Dear Love!

I am Alex from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of Roads and Bridges. I joined this site to search for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.

I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is( alxtscot46@hotmail.com )

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Love from Alex
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alxtscot46@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:28 am

On Mydailyflog:

Dear Love! I am Alex from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of Roads and Bridges. I joined this site to search for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is( alxtscot46@hotmail.com ) Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Love from Alex

Profile elements:

alex46m3 aka alex cort
50 year old, man from new york, United States
am so lovely all Friends nice and hope to see kiss

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

morganarnoldc@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:57 am

On AR:

I am Arnold Morgan. I like your profile and personal information. I am looking to get a serious relationship. I believe i could find love here. If you don't mind, I will be glad if you can contact me directly through my email morganarnoldc@hotmail.com so we could take things from there. Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Profile elements:

Morgan
Male
49 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Los Angeles/ United States

Create Date 21/06/2014 11:42
Slogan God Is Good
I am an engineer by profession also loving, decent and humble young man and i expect the same from my partner..I am an engineer by profession also loving, decent and humble young man and i expect the same from my partner..

morgan.JPG

The picture is reported online since 2012 for being abused in scams with a Senegal IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

arnoldmorgancollin@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:59 am

On afrikaunited.net, with the same picture:

Hello my dear love,how are you hopefully you are doing great over there? I am Arnold Morgan Collins. I like your profile and personal information. I am looking to get a serious relationship with you, If you don't mind, I will be glad if you can contact me directly through my email. I don't use afrikaunited often, i will communicate better with you directly through email. My mail is (arnoldmorgancollin@hotmail.com) Thanks and hope to hear from you. (arnoldmorgancollin@hotmail.com)

Collins005
looking for love
Sex: Man
City: london
Looking For: Man

On newthailove:

Username:arnoldmorgan - same picture
Looking for: Marriage

i m looking for a woman that is caring lovely honest and faithful.

On affairads.com and nudeweb:

Hello my dear,how are you hopefully you are doing great over there? I am Arnold Morgan. I like your profile and personal information. I am looking to get a serious relationship with you, contact me thourgh My mail is (arnoldmorgancollin@hotmail.com)

Collins004
39 / Male / Straight london, Greater London
United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: morganarnoldc@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:01 am

On vietsingle:

kennedy
IP & Posted by: 192.3.104.254 on May 29, 2014 at 7:52pm
Updated by: May 29, 2014 at 9:58pm
Height: 5 Feet 8 Inches (173 cm)
Weight: 200 lbs (92 kg)
Body Type: Average
From City: leeds
State/Province: New York
Zip: 10001

Religion: Catholic
Education: High School graduate
Smoker: Non-smoker
Drinker: Light/social drinker
Marital Status: Widowed
My goal: i will tell you latter,i will tell you latter

Originating IP: 192.3.104.254
Originating ISP: Colocrossing - proxy
City: Buffalo
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

arnold_morgan@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:06 am

On Zorpia:

I am Arnold Morgan. I like your profile and personal information. I am looking to get a serious relationship. I believe i could find love here. If you don't mind, I will be glad if you can contact me directly through my (arnold_morgan @ hotmail.com)

Profile elements:

Arnnoldd aka ArnnolddMoorgan
49, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

The stolen picture used as a profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

arnoldmorgancollns200@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 pm

On Angel Return:

Hello.. its my pleasure to write you.I really love your wonderful profile and i will like us to be good friends and get to know each other better. you can always write me on arnoldmorgancollns200@outlook.com for steady communication because am not always online. expecting to hear from you soon

Profile elements:

morgan
Male / Single
44 - Dakar / Senegal
Current Location Hurth/ Germany

am a man who is looking for a wife here in this siam a man who is looking for a wife here in this site te

Picture used:

morgan.JPG

For the female profile using the same email address for another type of scam see viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28911.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

arnoldmorgancollin@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:50 am

On vK (Russian site):

Hello, how are you, I'm Arnold, I like your profile and I want to be your friend, I would be glad if you can contact me through my email (arnoldmorgancollin@hotmail.com) and I have to tell you something importact (arnoldmorgancollin@hotmail.com)

Profile elements:

Arnold Morgan
Birthday:August 13
Studied at:Université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar (UCAD) '06

arnold.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

andrewfrederick49@hotmail.com - angel return

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:35 pm

On Angel Return:

Hello my dear love,how are you hopefully you are doing great over there? I am Andrew Lewis Frederick . I like your profile and personal information. I am looking to get a serious relationship. I believe i could find love here. If you don't mind, I will be glad if you can contact me directly through my email. I don't use ( angelreturn.com ) often, i will communicate better with you directly through email. My mail is (andrewfrederick49@hotmail.com) Thanks and hope to hear from you. (andrewfrederick49@hotmail.com)

Profile elements:

AndrewLewis
Male / Single
49 - New York / United States
Current Location United States
i am a good man looking for woman.
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession later
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship
andrew.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: andrewfrederick49@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:36 pm

On vnpersonals.com (Vietnamese site):

User First name jamie
User Last name scott
Birthday 1968-03-25
Mark of the zodiac Aries
Gender Male
Type of relation for long relationship
Country United States
ZIP 10001
City New york
Marital status Widowed
Children 2
I am a person with soft heart..that cares and loves all..being soft on one side..the hidden part of me is filled with lots of passion and i have been told that i am a good listener,warm,cheerful,encouraging person and easy going here looking for a good hearted woman for friendship or more if you want to know more..message me

andrew1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.