Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen identity of Gen. Martin E. Dempsey

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen identity of Gen. Martin E. Dempsey

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:23 am

Abusing stolen identity of U.S. Army General Martin E. Dempsey, 18th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

genmartin_dem@yahoo.com

On AR:

Hi dear friend, I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL MARTIN DEMPSEY. I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL. From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile and pick interest on you. I will like to establish business relationship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address (genmartin_dem@yahoo.com) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.Thanks and regards.

EMAIL:genmartin_dem@yahoo.com

NAME: LIEUTENANT GENERAL MARTIN DEMPSEY

Profile elements:

martingempsey - no picture
Netherlands
i am here for youi am here for youi am here for youi am here for youi am here for youi am here for youi am here for youi am here for youi am here for youi am here for youi am here for youv

Ethnicity Asian
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession army
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: genmartin_dem@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:39 am

Email:

Thanks,
for your reply towards my email, my dear i really want to establish a long term relationship with you after i have gone through your profile
on the site, And my dear there is a reason why i choose to establish a relationship with you, i will use the opportunity to tell you all about myself. My dear i attach my picture to this email, so take a nice view on them. I'm presently i am in Lybia at war zone for peace making due to the crisis here in lybia. I m general Martin E. Dempsey I serves as the 18th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. In this capacity, he serves as the principal military adviser to the President, the Secretary of Defense and the National Security Council. By law, I’m the highest-ranking military officer. Prior to becoming Chairman, i served as the Army’s 37th Chief of Staff.

My assignments have taken me and my family across the globe during both peace and war from Platoon Leader to Combatant Commander. In 1974 I graduate from United States Military Academy and a career armor officer and currently in lybia now for a peace keeping.
As a company grade officer, i served with the 2nd Cavalry in United States Army Europe and with the 10th Cavalry at Fort Carson. Following troop command he earned his Masters of Arts in English from Duke University and was assigned to the English Department at West Point. In 1991, I was deployed with the Third Armored Division in support of OPERATION DESERT STORM. Following DESERT STORM, he commanded 4th Battalion 67th Armor (Bandits) in Germany for two years and then departed to become Armor Branch Chief in US Army Personnel Command. From 1996-1998 he served as the 67th Colonel of the Third Armored Cavalry Regiment. Following this assignment as the Army’s “senior scout” he served on the Joint Staff as an Assistant Deputy Director in J-5 and as Special Assistant to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. From September 2001 to June 2003, i served in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia training and advising the Saudi Arabian National Guard. In June
of 2003, i took command of the 1st Armored Division in Baghdad, Iraq. After 14 months in lybia, I was redeployed the division to Germany and completed his command tour in July of 2005. He then returned to Iraq for two years in August of 2005 to train and equip the Iraqi Security Forces as Commanding General of MNSTC-I. From August 2007 through October 2008, I served as the Deputy Commander and then Acting Commander of U.S. Central Command. Before becoming Chief of Staff of the Army, i commanded US Army Training and Doctrine Command from December 2008-March 2011.
I was awards and decorations include the Defense Distinguished Service Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster, the Distinguished Service Medal with three Oak Leaf Clusters, the Defense Superior Service Medal, the Legion of Merit with two Oak Leaf Clusters, the Bronze Star with “V” Device and Oak Leaf Cluster, the Combat Action Badge, and the Parachutist Badge. In addition to his Masters’ Degree in English, i holds Masters’ Degrees in Military Art and in National Security Studies. you all about me, so i hope to read from you soonest.
Regards Gen Martin

Return-Path: genmartin_dem@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.207.162.255]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/534 YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014

Originating IP: 41.207.162.255
Originating ISP: Togotelecom, Togo
City: Lomé
Country of Origin: Togo
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

andreas26morowaski@hotmail.com - angel return

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:03 am

Messages on the site:

Hello How are you? I am general Andreas from USA military, I am so much interested in you, please can you send me your email id so that we can always communicate there.

andreas26morowaski@hotmail.com
please send me your own email so that i can contact you fast ok

Profile elements:

andreas
Male / Single
58 - Oakland / United States
Current Location Craiova/ Romania

Slogan looking for marriage
About Me
I'm Sincere, Inventive, Conservative, Conscientious, Loving, Hopeful, Poetic, Funny, Inspiring, Peaceable, Moral, Intelligent, Respectful, Courageous, Faithful and these attributes are not necessarily in the right order or inclusive
Looking For
Someone that likes the outdoors and adventure. Someone who can be respectful, loving, and kind. Someone who knows how to be faithful. Someone who is not bossy or selfish. Someone who is easygoing and makes life fun.smitten I would love that person very much and a plus for her if she have strong sexual desires
Body Type Athletic
Height(cm) 157
Weight(kg) 90
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession MILITARY
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Marriage

Stolen picture used :
andrea.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: andreas26morowaski@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Email:

How are you doing today? I hope that you're good and happy? It's nice meeting you, I hope we can be serious in this communication so that we can be able to find out things we have in common then see what we need to learn about each other, I have not been in this kind of communication before but I need to give it a try this time because I know there is no harm in trying.My name is Matt cook, i have only one son,, Please kindly tell me about yourself so that we can start from there.

Thanks,
Andreas.

Return-Path: andreas26morowaski@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU004-OMC3S13.hotmail.com (blu004-omc3s13.hotmail.com. [65.55.116.88])
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: andreas26morowaski@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:41 pm

Email:

+447053839635 that is my phone number and please send me your own phone number ok. what is your profession? are you married? any kid? please send me your photos.

+447053839635
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.