Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infobe291168@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

infobe291168@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:38 pm

On AR:

Hey cutie

How are you doing my dear, I hope you are doing just fine. I Was going through profiles.. stumbled on yours and thought a hello from me wouldn't be a bad idea to such intriguing profile. That's a cute piture you have and without a doubt…..you have almost all the men on this website hitting you up. Well .. this is me hitting you up too .. lol ... Brandon is my name .. what’s yours??? Accepting my warm hand of friendship???

I really don't get on this website too much but if you feel comfortable enough ..please feel free to email me .. infobe291168@yahoo.com or do drop me a message on here if you think I am taking my friendship too fast ... lol

Have a nice day as I wait for your urgent response.

Brandon

Profile elements:

infoweb
Abilene/United States
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Profession Doctorate
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country

Slogan What do you think?

I am fundamentally a good-matured and honest man who enjoys the simple things of life. I can get along well with most people, I think that you should live life to the fullest and do all that you can. I am a very humble and giving person with a large heart. I am secure & happy with myself, but...Life is meant for 2!! More about myself: I enjoy travel, Comedy Clubs & Dinner Theater, music, dancing & celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independent, honest, I have a great sense of humor, & family & friends are very important to me. A woman who ONLY has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities! No Pressure! Let's just relax...become friends & get to know each other... and see what happens

I treat woman the way Christ treated the church.Smile. A woman that can communicate, good listener,respectful,caring of others, tender, loving. I am seeking for a nice lady that will take me the way i am and not the way i appear to be. Someone with similar passions who has time to go out and experience life and be creative. Honesty and respect for others is big in my book. I want a kind caring woman with a big heart,who knows how to love and be caring to her man. A woman of her word because I am a man of my word.

The pictures are reported online for being abused in scams.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: infobe291168@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:51 am

Email:

Hello beauty,

How are you doing? How was your day? I hope you are doing fine. Mine was good and I am doing pretty fine. Thank you for your urgent response, I do appreciate and I am happy you accept my hand of friendship. I just want you to know that you have got nothing to worry about because you've got a good friend in me and I will not let you down, I hope you will not let me down either. Trust me we will make a good friendship because I am sure I can put a smile on your beautiful face always.

Well talking about myself, I am Brandon Elton, 45, single father of a 14 years old son. From Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California. I'm the only child of my parents, dad is dead but mom lives. I am a gentle man, easy going, understanding, honesty is very big in my diary. Trustworthy, sharing and God fearing. Mostly I must say I am a one woman man, I do not cheat nor double date. I lost my wife few years ago to cancer. I have been single and I think it’s time to move on that is why I am in online dating. Hopefully I will find the right one for me. I am a doctor, presently working with the UN soldiers here in Afghan as a surgeon. Talking about what I do for fun, I like music's, movies, sports, travelling and stuffs like that.

Tell me a little about your beautiful self. I will be here for you whenever you have any question about me do not hesitate to ask. I will also ask some few questions about you if you don't mind but till next time. You let me know what you think, have a nice day as I wait for your urgent response.

Brandon

Header:

Return-Path: infobe291168@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.151.186.144]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/534 YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014

Originating IP: 41.151.186.144
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: Pretoria
Country of Origin: South Africa
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 01, 2014 2:14 am

Email:

Hello baby,

I appreciate your response so much though I was expecting a better introduction from you because that is the only way we can know each other better. That not withstanding you sound so confident of yourself and I like that about you. I am sure we still have a long way to go knowing each other. I still want to know more about you but I don't know how to go about it rather than asking some questions hoping you will do the same that way we will know if we are compatible. I hope we make a good friendship.

I thought of some questions to ask my new friend. Tell me what’s your favorite color? Things you love about the city you live in? What city did you grow up in? High school memories? Do you have any phobias? Career plans? Where's the most exciting place you've been? How close are you to your family? Three physical features you get complimented on a lot? Do you regret anything? What makes you happy? What makes you feel loved? What do you dream about in a relationship? What are the most important things in your life right now and what do you hope for? How old are you really? How long have you been single? What are the qualities you want from your idea man? I am sorry I dunno if I am asking too many question, I just want to know you better. I hope you don't mind.

Have a nice day and do take care of yourself as I wait for your urgent response once again.
Brandon

Header:

Received: from [197.228.46.161]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/534 YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014

Originating IP: 197.228.46.161
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 10, 2014 5:01 am

Email:

My dear I sent you an email after your last mail. I am not sure why you didn't get my mail. I asked few questions about you but got no response. Below is the mail I sent you.

Hello baby,

I appreciate your response so much and I like all you said about yourself. I think we are knowing each other better, I know you better than I knew you yesterday and you know I love reading from you. You sound so confident of yourself and I like that about you. I am sure we still have a long way to go knowing each other. I still want to know more about you but I don't know how to go about it rather than asking some questions hoping you will do the same that way we will know if we are compatible. I hope we make a good friendship.

I thought of some questions to ask my new friend. Tell me what’s your favorite color? Things you love about the city you live in? What city did you grow up in? High school memories? Do you have any phobias? Career plans? Where's the most exciting place you've been? How close are you to your family? Three physical features you get complimented on a lot? Do you regret anything? What makes you happy? What makes you feel loved? What do you dream about in a relationship? What are the most important things in your life right now and what do you hope for? How old are you really? How long have you been single? What are the qualities you want from your idea man? I am sorry I dunno if I am asking too many question, I just want to know you better. I hope you don't mind.

Have a nice day and do take care of yourself as I wait for your urgent response once again.
Brandon

Header:

Received: from [41.151.231.57]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/549 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014

Originating IP: 41.151.231.57
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 24, 2014 5:12 am

Email:

Hello xxx

How are you doing my dear and how was your night? I hope you are doing pretty good. I am cool myself, just been busy with work lately and as a result I couldn't get back to you yesterday, I am so sorry about that but here we are, I am here for you and I am glad reading from you. Thanks for answering all my questions, that means a lot to me you know and I am happy we are knowing each other better. Don't hesitate to ask me any question about myself, I will always be here to answer your questions. I just want us to get used to each other then we will see what the future holds for us.

1. My favorite color is a combination of red and white.

2. I don't like anything about this city where I am. It’s all about war, sorrow, tears and blood. Without being told I am sure you know what its like here. But back home I love the city...the theater district...radio city music hall, Lincoln center...though I am never 100% comfortable.

3. I grow up in a city called Las Palmas in Spain and I guess you know English is not my first language rather Spanish. I attended catholic school from 1st grade until 12th grade.

4. My high school memories wasn't the best because I was a loner. My parents were so protective of me so I hardly mix up with people. It was pretty difficult for me to cope but then I was a brilliant student but my greatest memory was in 12th grade...the girl I had a crush on kissed me on my last day of school as I got on the bus...

5. Talking about phobia, I have a lot of anxiety...generalized is the correct term, some have called it PTSD....but that is too heavy of a conversation to have...I am afraid of the dark and heights.

6. At 45 its tough to make a change so at the moment I think I am satisfied so far with my carrier. Maybe soon I should be considering retirement or take time out as soon as I am out of here. If I could change jobs...I would move to NYC or Florida and re-establish my late fathers auto-mobile business but the only problem is that my kid and I are very close to my mom, It will be difficult to move

7. I have been to Amsterdam and Italy. I truly loved Italy...I love art, so to see the works of art was amazing...I have been to most of the Caribbean but London is the most exciting place I have been. I would love to travel more of Europe, Africa,South America, Australia... My best memory was when my mom took me to Bermuda and we swam with dolphins.

8. Things I get complimented about most: my eyes, my smiles plus my wife compliments about one particular thing. You will find out in due time. Smile.

9. I regret working here in Afghan and I can't wait to go back home.
10. Having someone to share everything in common, I am not asking for much

11. My child make me happy...a beautiful day... Sitting on a beach watching the waves...looking at the stained glass windows in church...not having a deadline..or some place to be...Sitting in my fathers yard with a glass of wine ...I have a lot of dark days you know so I am always seeking out the light...someone holding me so close that can hear their heart beat... Feeling loved

12. I am not dreaming much at the moment but I hope she will not just be a wife to me rather she will be a soul mate, a sister, a mother to my kids and my best friend.

13. My son is the most important thing in my life now , shame I left him when he needed me most but I am looking forward to making it up to him

14. Yes I intend getting married again, as soon as I found the right one. Maybe that is why I am searching at the moment.
15. Qualities I want...hhmmm she must be loving, caring, understanding, honest, trustworthy, sharing, cheerful, God fearing and mostly one man woman.

16. Dog is my favourite pet but I don’t have any at the moment.

Well I hope you don't mind me asking few more questions. Tell me do you show your emotions to your partner (In this case we'll be talking about me) Can you share your private thoughts your partner. If we have a quarrel, would stick to being right or would you leave it as agree to disagree. If you do not like my outfit for that day would tell me or would you keep it to yourself. When you are really upset with me how would you handle yourself? Are you moody? When you realize that you were wrong, do you apologies? Can't wait for your feedback. Please get back to me with your pictures as well and let me know what you think about us. I am looking forward to you urgent response.
Brandon

Header:

Received: from [197.229.139.56]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/587 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014

Originating IP: 197.229.139.56
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:26 am

Email:

Good morning my dear,

How are you doing? How was your weekend? I hope yours was quiet better than mine. I came to the office this morning hoping to read from you. Its been a while since I read your mail and I worried as in why you don't write me mails anymore. What is the problem? Did I do or said anything wrong? I am longing for your mail and I hope you will get back to me soon. Whatever the problem is you feel free to talk to me about it please. I wish you the best this week has to offer. Looking forward to your urgent response.
Brandon

Header:

Received: from [197.228.47.98]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/592 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 197.228.47.98
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Email:

My dear,

Sometimes we just just have a bad day and there is nothing we can do about it because it's natural. But I understand and I hope you are doing better today. I wish I was there to cheer you up and give you reasons to smile. You know I want to be your best friend as well because I know your fiance may stabs you in the heart, a stranger may as well stabs you in the front, friends stabs you in the back, but best friends don't carry knives you know..smile. Thanks for warming my heart once again with your mail for I know one of the best feelings in the world is to touch and warm someone's heart, whether it be your love or just a friend, almost nothing can feel better. I wish you could see my heart so you will understand how much you are sweeping me off my feet. Meeting you among thousands on the site was not by mistake because I know friendship is never an opportunity, always a sweet responsibility to those opportune to. Thanks for giving us a chance, thanks
for being you. If you haven't already made me what I am, you've made me what I'll be because I can see we are heading on the right direction. Thanks for making me feel like my real self once again, it takes a good friend like you to bring out the best in me. You know a great friend is someone who makes your problems their problems just so you don't have to go through them alone. I promise to be there for you as well and like as I said earlier on, you have my shoulders, you can always share with me everything, feel free.

You know what I did today, thinking about you all day. And you know each time I do I end up with a smile. Well I have learnt to understand that If you like someone, tell him or her, because you might found out that they like you too. I do like you, I dunno how you feel about this but I just have to be honest and I will always voice out my feelings. Some times after thinking about you so much I get to ask myself questions and the one particular question I ask myself is do you really think about me, do you really miss me as I do miss you, do you really look at my pictures just the way I go to my mail box to see your pictures. Hopefully one day you will answer my questions. I know if it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one. The first time my heart was broken,
when I lost my late wife I thought I was through. I swore I'd never love again and believe me this was true, but you walked into my life now giving me reasons to change my mind and my mind tells me it will be worth it. Am you think I am right? Is my mind deceiving me? Only you have the answers, I can only say how I feel about you and I have no regret.

I hope I will have reasons to smile when I read your mail. Do take care of yourself for me please. Looking forward to your urgent response as usual.
Hugs
Brandon

Header:

Received: from [162.210.196.166]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/625 YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 162.210.196.166
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa - proxy
City: Manassas
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:54 am

Email:

My dear,

How are you doing? How was your weekend? I hope you are doing quiet great. I am doing good and I am glad you wrote once again because I was looking forward to reading from you and you didn't disappoint. I am glad my mail made you better, the most important thing is we are both on the same page. I had a second thought before I voiced out because I didn't know how you were gonna feel but as the man, I had to summon courage and tell you how I feel before I lose you to another man. I really care about you, you are such an important personality in my life at the moment and I am looking forward to making you part of the family with hope things will work out for us for future purpose. What can I say rather than thanking you for giving us a chance. Thanks for being you and thanks for accepting my hand of friendship. Its 3:20 am already and I am going for my patients, I wish to write better but I don't have much time. I have a lot to tell you how I feel about
you, yes how I feel about us and future plans and I hope when net I write I will do better.

Please let me know how you are doing as soon as you get this.
Thinking about you always/
Brandon

Header:

Received: from [41.150.134.170]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/625 YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 41.150.134.170
City: Johannesburg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:19 am

Email:

Good day my dear

And pardon my late response. How is your weekend so far sweetie? I am glad I am able to write you this Saturday afternoon. I have missed reading your mail and I ma so glad reading from you once again as usual. Unfortunately you are the one slowing down the communication at the moment though I am not doing what need to be done as well but I promise to do better though its not intentional and I am sure if you could see my heart you will understand better. Be it as it may I promise this mutual feelings will never change at least I can guarantee that from my side and nothing will make me happier and better than being with you rather than communicating via technologies, you have no idea how much I long to be with you in reality. Just as you are interested in hearing how I feel about you always, I want the same from you my dear. I also have feelings and it will make me happy each time you tell me how you feel about me. Do you think I don't that sweetheart? I
know you like me but we both know constantly reminding each other how much we mean to each other means a lot and will have a long way to go helping our relationship. It doesn't have to be one way. I want to make you feel better than you are feeling but trust me it will be the best while you bring out the best in me as well. I hope we will have a future together just like you but I don't see that happening going by the way things are going at the moment but I hope for an improvement or what do you think? Let me know how you are doing. I hope you are having a great weekend. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

I can't stop thinking about you
Missing you stacks
Brandon

Header:

Received: from [197.228.79.145]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/635 YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 197.228.79.145
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:56 am

Email:

Good day my angel,

How are you doing sweetheart, how was your weekend? I hope you are doing great this first working day of the week. Thanks for mail sweetie, starting the week with your mail has always been awesome. I thought about you so much all through yesterday Sunday. I really missed you so much and I told mom how much I love you. She is so happy for us and can't wait to meet you. She sent her regards once again as usual. I am sure you will have a good time with her because she's got a good heart just like her soon whom you are in love with. I am sorry if I sounded so badly in my previous mail. I didn't mean to hurt you by any means, maybe I was just so frustrated knowing how much I feel about you yet things are not going at the right direction. If voicing out will put things in order for us then I have no regret about what I did, my only regret is hurting you which I never meant to and I hope you will forgive me for that. I can't stop thinking about you and I don't
really know what you have done to me as in why I am loving you this much each passing day. All I ask for at the moment is a better communication between us. That is the only thing that will bring us closer. I feel better reading this mail from you, its one of the best mail I ever got from you knowing this feeling is mutual makes me feel pretty much better. I am not demanding for anything from you, all I want is to know how you are feeling about us. If you consider that demanding then I have no regret as long as it brings out the best in us. Maybe its time for me to trust myself and stop being jealous but do you really blame me, I can't stop the way I feel about you and I hope you will understand me better.

I can't wait for your hugs and kisses.
Missing you stacks
Brandon

Header:

Received: from [41.151.218.168]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/635 YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 41.151.218.168
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.