Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infobe291168@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: infobe291168@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:16 am

Email:

Good evening my angel,

How are you doing today my dear, thanks for getting back to me. I have long for your mail but I couldn't get online all through yesterday due to our usual bad network. This network is fast becoming a real problem because its getting on my nerves these days. My dear I think you are getting me wrong because I am 100% secured about myself rather I am just worried not knowing how much I mean to you or how much you love me because I know what I am feeling and I know my feeling is from deep down my heart. So I just want to know if we are on the same page, I want to know how this pretty girl feel about me, I want to know if you misses me as much as I do, if you think of me as I do because I can't help but think about you every minute of the day. Sometimes I ask myself questions like what have you done to me as in why I can't get you off my mind. I guess I feel much better knowing that I am the only man in your life right now though you will agree with me that
is not good enough because we need constant communication and 100% communication day in day out. I want to feel close to you and the only way we can achieve that if you want the same is through communication. I wish you could get yourself yahoo messenger so we can chat on IM, that will only improve our communication or what do you think? I want you to know my mother, I want you to meet her one day soon as I long to meet not just your mom but your family members, I can't wait to be introduced to your family. I can't wait to make you part of my family though we still have a long way to go but I hope for the best. Only time will tell. All the same be rest assured that this man will do anything to have you for the rest of my life. Please let me know how you are doing as soon as you get this.

Missing you stacks
Brandon

Header:

Return-Path: infobe291168@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.151.185.114]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/635 YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 41.151.185.114
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: Pretoria
Country of Origin: South Africa
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:51 pm

Email:

Good morning my dear,

How are you doing and how is your weekend so far? I hope you are doing great. I am doing just fine except for the network problem lately. Its been pretty much bad over here and its frustrating me more than ever. I only wish there was a better means of communication rather than depending on technologies.Its month end as well and I have been busy with loads of paperwork for the whole month. I am glad reading from you once again and I hope you will forgive my late response. I am sorry about your loss, I know what its like losing your parents. Just like you I am the only child of my parents but mom still lives and my son is another living family member though I lost my late wife. So I have been there before and I know what its like being a single child. I hope you are coping and you have friends to confide on in difficult times. You are right about my network, its been going gaga lately and its frustrating me more than anything though the engineers are
working on it and I hope by next week it will be resolved. I am sure if you could get on yahoo messenger for a chat things communication no doubt will improve. I dunno if you can do that for us please let me know so I will give you my yahoo id so you can add me or you drop me yours, I will add you for a better communication. Let me know what you think.

How are you coping with your job? I really dunno much about your job though it will be nice if you tell me more. So far I have not had problem understanding your English, you are doing just great so far. Missing you stacks simply means I am missing you so much. I am missing you a lot or I am thinking about you always truth is despite the bad network we are having so far, I can't seem to get you off my mind. I hope things will work out for us though we have a long way to go but I believe we will make the best of the time we have hoping for the best.

Have a nice weekend.
Thinking about you always.
Brandon

Header:

Received: from [154.69.19.160]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/653 YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 154.69.19.160
City: Centurion
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:59 pm

Email:

Good morning my dear,

I hope you had the best of weekend and your week started off so pretty well unlike mine. It was a hectic day yesterday and the network was really bad so I couldn't use explorer but I am happy reading from you this morning. My weekend was great though nothing spacial apart from communicating with my family. Mom is not at her best once again. She said she finds it difficult to sleep lately. She will see a doctor today, don't stress about that she will be fine. I sent your regards to her once again and she is happy we are still together, wishing us the best of luck. I can't wait to introduce you to her ad my little boy. Thanks for reminding me about your job and I hope its not stressing you. I dunno how complicated it is for you though I wish I could assist you. I am glad my mail always make you feel better but I am sure you deserve better. Wishing I was there to give you a message after a stressful exhausted day. I believe one day we will get there and I
wish that day will be pretty soon. I will appreciate if you can download yahoo messenger on your device, my id is infobe291168. I will like to have a chat with you, I have no doubt that will improve our communication. Just like you things are not right with me work wise because I don't like it here but health wise I am doing just great. Thanks for caring, that means a lot to me. I really appreciate your mutual understanding in regards to my late response, I really want to write you every now and then but sometimes I can't just help the situation. I hope things will change pretty soon. Whatever you are doing please take it easy and spare a little time for us, that will be well appreciated as I can't stop thinking about you.

You are the best.
Thinking about you always
Brandon

Header:

Received: from [197.228.26.158]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/653 YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 197.228.26.158
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:54 am

Email:

My dear how are you doing and how was your weekend? I hope you are good though I am worried because I was expecting an email from you and for whatever reasons I got no mail from you. You have been quiet these days and I am worried about that. I don't think this is good for us. After all this while I was hoping for an improvement as the day goes by but we are far from that. Can you please tell me what is going on because I am not happy. Yes I am really really sad. If you have moved on for real please kindly let me know so I will move on. I am sure we both know things are not working like this.

I hope you had a great weekend.
Missing you a lot

Brandon

Received: from [41.151.35.148]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.151.35.148
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:37 pm

Email:

Hello xxx

How are you doing y dear and how is your day going so far? I am doing much better after reading from you because I was worried when I din't get an email from you but now I feel pretty much better. I hope your trip was success and you didn't stress your beautiful self. Welcome back my dear. I hope things will get better between us now that you are back. My dear can you please can you create yahoo id and download the messenger on your device for a chat. Trust me this will improve our communication I have no doubt about that. Though I dunno much about our time difference but I will always be on messenger between 9 pm to 12 am Afghanistan time. I will appreciate if you can do this for us. I want an improvement in this relationship or what do you think? Please let me know how you are doing as soon as you get this and what you think. I am thinking about you every minute of the day and I wish you could send me some new picture of you. I will appreciate that a lot. Have a nice day my dear.
Hugs and kisses

Brandon

Header:

Received: from [85.237.223.161]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 85.237.223.161
Originating ISP: Areti Internet Ltd
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:22 pm

Email:

My dear,

How are you doing, I hope you are having a great weekend. I am doing great and happy reading from you this afternoon once again though I understand your frustration in regards to the distance between us and that is why I want us to communicate better than we are. You are right about nothing to make up for the distance between us but I am sure a better communication will only make things better sweetheart. I am not sure about your schedules but if you can download the yahoo messenger on your device, all you need do is let me know your convenient time to be online and trust me I will work on my schedule to be online same time. You know I will do anything to keep close to you. Please let me know what you think, I know together we can make this work. Have a nice evening, looking forward too reading from you soon.

Brandon

Header:

Received: from [41.151.215.34]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.194.680
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014
Reply-To: Bradon Elton <infobe291168@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.151.215.34
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:24 pm

Email:

Sweetheart

How are you doing today my love. How was your weekend sweetie? Tell me you had fun and free fair weekend because mine was great, you know I slept enough and my weekend continues till Monday because I resume 8 pm every Monday. Last night I had enough chat with mom while I was watching the world cup final. We talked about you when I send you regards to her, I told her how worried you are about her and how supportive you are in prayers and I wish you could see how happy she was. She sent her regards too and ask me to assure you she will be fine though she was furious with me for not sending you a picture of hers all this while. Well we end up agreeing I sent you her picture and you know how it works, she need some pictures of you as well. Trust me I told her how busy you are lately but she believe you will not disappoint her. Dave my son also sent her regards to you though as usual he wasn't really in the mood to chat with me so our conversation didn't
last long. But I think he is getting better and more mature everyday. The moment I am out of here I have no doubt we will sort our differences. Its just a matter of time. My Sunday was great my dear, I went to church and as usual prayed for us, and I prayed for team Germany as well. I was so glad when they won the tournament last night. I am glad its Monday because I have missed my baby girl. Thanks for writing me, starting my week with your mail has always been awesome. What could be a better luck for the whole week than reading from my baby girl every Monday being the first working day of the week. That shows how much I mean to you. You keep giving me reasons to believe I made the right choice with you and I am sure its a matter of time things will work out perfectly well for us. I believe its natural for a man to ask for his partners opinion in every case and trust me that is who I am with mutual understanding. I wish you could see how much I am
smiling knowing how much you think about me though I wish I could see your heart, I wish you could see mine so we will both get to know how much we mean to each other. There is no a minute that gone by without the flash of your thought in my heart and just like you, each time I do I end up smiling like fool but I don't mind because I really cares about you.

Let me know how you are doing as soon as you get this.
Missing you loads.
Brandon

- the pictures with "his mother" not posted, could be received from another victim...

Received: from [41.150.166.192]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/661 YahooMailWebService/0.8.194.680
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.150.166.192
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Email:

Good day my dear,

I hope you had an awesome weekend. Mine was great and I am happy starting my week with your mail, just like you I feel so special each time I read from you. That is why I long for your urgent response always. I am so sorry for the trouble I cost you while trying to download yahoo messenger. I didn't mean to but I hope everything has been resolved. Its quiet unfortunate you lost all files due to this, I wish I was there to assist you because downloading yahoo messenger is very simple. You can always go to www. yahoo. com, check by your left side you will see messenger, click on it and follow the instruction to download without any much inconvenience. Its very simple and easy but then its not your fault because you don't know much about that. Once again my apologies for all the lost files. Lucky enough you didn't lost my contact though I would have still write you that way you will get my contact again but who knows how long that would have take. My mom sent
her regards to you, she is doing much better and I had a better conversation with my little boy. O am glad things are gradually getting back to normal though I am sure everything will perfectly fall back to place the moment I leave here and that is why I cant wait to unite with my family again as well as meeting you. Do take your time in regards to the picture mom requested, I know you wont keep me waiting for long.

How are you doing today? What is new by you? I really dunno much about your schedules and your job, maybe you explain to me better I will appreciate a lot and don't forget that I am thinking about you always. You mean so much to me and I wish we will improve this communication as soon as possible.
Missing you a great deal.
Brandon

Received: from [197.228.141.51]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/674 YahooMailWebService/0.8.195.680
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 197.228.141.51
City: Johannesburg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:25 pm

Email:

Hey xxx,

How are you doing my angel and how was your weekend? I tried writing you last Friday but lost all Ii wrote because my computer crashed and I got pissed up but I couldn't write you on Saturday due to bad network, I don't work on Sundays as you already know so that is why I am writing you this afternoon. I am really sorry for the inconvenience. I really appreciate your commitment despite your busy schedule you do make out time for us and I hope this week will be quiet better. I promise to put more effort and I am sure you will do the same. I hope you are not stressing much my dear. You just have to take things easy please. Tell me have you been able to recover more of your files? I am really sorry I cost you that much. I wish there was anything I could do to get back all you lost while trying to download yahoo messenger. I know how it works baby but sometimes we just can't help the situation especially while in the office. Most times I cant help the
situation either that was why IO requested you download yahoo messenger because I know it will improve our communication. Unfortunately it cost you all your files and I cant stop feeling bad about that. Sweetie you don't have to kill yourself all alone in the office while the rest are on holiday. You just have to do your job, its not your company and you are not gonna kill yourself for them. Its quiet unfortunate I am not there to assist you. Mom didn't really ask about your picture yesterday, there is a lot to worry about at the moment due to her health but I am sure she will the moment she gets better though I believe you will not keep her waiting that long. I understand your tight schedules but it doesn't take a minute to take a picture of yourself via your phone. I just wish I got wings so I can fly outta here, so we can be together for real, so I can take you to the alter right away. Please my baby girl let me know how you are doing as soon as you
get this. David sent his regards as well as mom. I want to know what your schedule is like this week and if you don't mind me asking you how much you've missed me because I can't seem to go though 60 seconds without the thought of you and most times I wonder what you have actually done to me as ion why I am so addicted to you lately. Thanks for being you, I love the way I feel about you and if this is what genuine love is all about then I want to love you for the rest of my life.

Hugs and kisses.
I love you
Brandon

Received: from [154.69.1.194]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/681 YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 154.69.1.194
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Email:

Good evening xxx,

How are you doing my dear? I hope you had a great day and I appreciate the fact you acknowledge that I really care about you though I wish I could do better by assisting you. One thing you must not forget is that one thing that is constant is change. I have no doubt things will change for good in due time. You just have to hang on and continue doing your best. And don't forget that I am here for you, you got my shoulder so you can always vent on me. I will be here to listen and encourage you. Together we will go through this. Thanks for letting me in to your life, I appreciate an I promise you are never gonna regret why giving me a chance. I just resume work now sweetie and I have to go for patients, I am late already but I will write better when next I promise. Please let me know how you are doing as soon as you get this. Thinking about you always.
Brandon

Received: from [172.246.28.11]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/702 YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 172.246.28.11
Originating ISP: Enzu
City: Henderson
Country of Origin: United States

Enzu is a paid service...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.