Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infobe291168@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

transparence68@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:18 am

Message on the site:

Caring, romantic, passionate, imaginative and with a good sense of humor. Avid traveler and moderately adventurer. Sometimes bad boy, spontaneous, daring and a little clown. Very familiar and great ability to be moved with the smile of a child or injustice. Sometimes absent-minded and overly rational, consistent and disciplined in my duties. I am convinced that one of the qualities that best define masculinity in a man's elegance, chivalry, gallantry and education in dealing with a woman.

Screen names: infoweb / dateable
Have Children: Teenage or older children
Email address: transparence68@gmail.com
IP: 173.232.80.111

Originating IP: 173.232.80.111
Originating ISP: Eonix Corporation
City: Phoenix
Country of Origin: United States
infoweb.jpg
infoweb.jpg (66.2 KiB) Viewed 2027 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

pw291168@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:20 am

On cupidmarket:

I am fundamentally a good-matured and honest man who enjoys the simple things of life. I can get along well with most people, I think that you should live life to the fullest and do all that you can. I am a very humble and giving person with a large heart. I am secure & happy with myself, but...Life is meant for 2!! More about myself: I enjoy travel, Comedy Clubs & Dinner Theater, music, dancing & celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independent, honest, I have a great sense of humor, & family & friends are very important to me. A woman who ONLY has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities! No Pressure! Let's just relax...become friends & get to know each other... and see what happens

Screen name: pw291168
Email address: pw291168@yahoo.com
Looking for Mrs righ
Los Angeles, California, US
pw.JPG
pw.JPG (23.6 KiB) Viewed 2027 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: pw291168@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:23 am

On Facebook:

Brandon Elton aka pw291168
Studied at Hillel Hebrew Academy
Past: St. Joseph High School
Lives in Los Angeles, California
From Beverly Hills, Puerto Rico
Joined Facebook July 7, 2012
pw1.jpg
pw1.jpg (29.5 KiB) Viewed 2027 times

pw2.jpg
pw2.jpg (30.41 KiB) Viewed 2027 times

pw3.jpg
pw3.jpg (15.46 KiB) Viewed 2027 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: infobe291168@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:27 am

Email:

My dear,

I dunno what to say because it took me this long again to reply your mail but I have been having a problem with my email For whatever reasons my yahoo email is not opening over 24 hours. I manage to get through this morning but then I have created another email address so when you are responding please write to my aol email infobe101@aol.com. How are you doing, I hope you are having a great weekend. I am glad to be part of your life my queen and I am sure together we will go through this present difficulties, its not permanent rather temporary so please hang on there and don't ever give up. Be string for us. I have no doubt things will surely get better. I do love you and will always love you with all my heart. Let me know how you are doing as soon as you get this.

Missing you stacks
Brandon

Return-Path: infobe291168@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.151.38.13]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/702 YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 41.151.38.13
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: Pretoria
Country of Origin: South Africa
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: infobe101@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:28 am

Email:

Hello Sweet,

How are you doing, am want to believe my baby girl is doing great. I have missed you a great deal. I am sorry for getting back to you this late. I thought I will write you last night but it was hectic, that is why I am in the office this afternoon to write you to tell you how I feel about you. Well it all started like a joke when we met online because I never knew it’s easy to meet online and fall in love but I tell you what, you are gradually making me the happiest man on earth. Even if I die today I died a fulfill life because I know what I am feeling about you is real. Yes I found true love in you.

You know you light up my life just like the sun light up the earth. Each time I think about you I can't stop smiling. You are the only one I ever seen with a smile so bright via your pictures. I have thought so much about you each time am missing you I end up watching your pictures. Now I have come to realize that I was born to love you, to kiss and hold you, to make your breakfast with my honey and to spend with you my money. I was born to adore you, born to live for you, to take you out to dinner and let you eat like a winner you are. Maybe I was born to stop you from suffering and getting hurt too, yes I was born to show you that my heart was split in two, one half was all for you but you took the two without my permission. You have simply sweep me off my feet and I feel I should tell you. Now my life belongs to you if you feel the same way I am feeling about you. To make you happy is my only ambition.

Looking back at my past, knowing what the future holds for me and knowing the kind of a girl you are, at my age I know what is right and I know what I want and I can tell you that you are my kind of woman, yes I know what I want is you, yes you are my idea woman. I guess you want to know that it’s not right if you forget me, I want to be where you are. I have no doubt your will make me feel better. It is wrong if I can’t touch you that is why I dream of being with you always so I will be able to touch my angel. It is right if we are together because.I was born to love you and spend my life together with you sweetie. I hope you don't mind I voiced out how I feel about you though I know we agreed on friendship. Please let me know what you think.

Missing you stacks.
Brandon

Return-Path: infobe101@aol.com
Received: from 41.151.3.33 by webmail-vm080.sysops.aol.com (149.174.146.95)
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail STANDARD
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 41.151.3.33

Routed through

Originating IP: 149.174.146.95
Originating ISP: Compuserve
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:29 am

Email:

Hello xxx

I have never doubted your feelings for me and I am sure you know this feeling is mutual because I know how much you mean to me though we can;t see each other's heart but I am sure if you were suppose to see my heart you will understand better. If I had money I would have done all the necesarry things needed to make sure I cancel my contract as soon as possible. I really want to be with you, I am longing and craving for that. I know how you feel, I feel the same, we are in this dream together but I am sure our dream will come true one day. Just hang on there, I am sure together we will work things out. Thanks for waiting for me, Thanks for being there for me. That means a lot to me and I know at the end it will be worth it. I have no doubt God will pave ways for us. Please let me know how you are doing and don't forget to always keep in touch with me. I hope you are having a great weekend. Please stay away from stress my dear. I wish you the best the weeekend and next week has to offer.
Good morning to you
Brandon

X-Originating-IP: [41.151.213.135]
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 41.151.213.135
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:36 am

Busy scammer... he don't even remember what he was talking and with whom...

Email:

Hello baby,

I don't know what you are talking about because I have sent you a couple of mails both on my aol and yahoo account. The last 3 mail I sent you was all about the problem with my mom and son and I thought you didn't respond because I asked if you could raise some cash for me like $500.00 to enbale my son back to school as soon as possible. But you never got back to me so I concluded you purposely didn't want to reply me back.

Received: from 197.228.50.36 by webmail-m206.sysops.aol.com (64.12.75.230) with HTTP (WebMailUI)
X-AOL-REROUTE: YES
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 197.228.50.36
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: infobe291168@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:50 pm

After months of silence...

Hi xxx,

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

- Bradon

LinkedIn profile:

Bradon Elton
Medical at United Nations
Greater Los Angeles Area
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

brandton69@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:38 am

Same profile, same dating site, same pictures, new email address:

Hey cutie

How are you doing my dear, I hope you are great. I was going through profiles.. stumbled on yours and thought a hello from me wouldn't be a bad idea to such intriguing profile. That's a cute smile you have and without a doubt you have almost all the men on this website hitting you up. Well .. this is me hitting you up too .. lol ... Brandon is my name .. what's yours? Accepting my warm hand of friendship?

I really don't get on this website too much but if you feel comfortable enough ..please feel free to email me .. brandton69@yahoo.com or do drop me a message on here if you think I am taking my friendship too fast ... lol

Have a nice day as I wait for your urgent response.
Brandon

And, of course, a new location:

infoweb
Male / Single
46 - East Los Angeles / United States
Current Location Torrance/ United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.