Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ruth202e@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ruth202e@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:16 pm

On DMF:

How r u?I am Ruth Evans,a 28years of age ,i am new to this site..anyway i am here looking for a MAN that is serious and ready for a long term relationship that will eventually lead to something Grt...age different does not matter to me..i think its just a number and i can relocate to any country if i find the right man of my life,life is too short to be wasting and its only worth living when enjoying it with the right person.. i am getting my account deactivated anytime from now coz i dont like the mails i have been getting from guys in 2 days back that i have been here, it seems they are all here for something else. all they want is one nite stand and some are asking for nude pics.... i am not here for that ..if you know you are not among them and you know what you are here for, pls feel free to reply me back to my personal email Id so we can exchange pics and get to know each other better,have a wonderful day. ruth202e@gmail.com Ruth,

Profile elements:

ruth202e
- 28 y/o female
- Bryan, USA
- English, Spanish, German
- Fashion Designer
- Have no children
Am a very easy going that love out door and if you get to know, you will never regret meeting me.
Am here to meet someone that's ready for a long term relationship on here, not a game player and if you are here and serious about what you are looking for on here, feel free to contact me here.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ruth202e@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Same picture is used on youdating.net, by someone claiming to be from:
City York
Country United States

On mingle2 - profile no more active:

ruth202e "Where are you"
29 year old woman from Nadison, Virginia
Looking for man for relationship

am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good looks.People can't believe it when they see my photographs because I look like my mom,I am a girl that like runing on saturdays.,I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people and learn how to give mutual respect to my man

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:21 pm

On cupidmarket.com:

ruth202e - same description
Aylor, Madison, Virginia, US
Marital Status: Single and Looking
Seeking: Boys
Looking For: Long-term
Body Type: Muscular
Ethnicity: Native American

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:22 pm

On moldbrides.com:

Username ruth202e - same picture
User first (nick)name Ruth
Birthday Mar/10/1986
Sign of the Zodiac Pisces
Gender Female
Type of Relationship for long relationship
Country United States
States/Province Texas

ZIP 77801
City Bryan
Am a very understanding person that love out door,am a God fearing person that you will love to get to know and if you know me,you will never regret meeting me.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:07 am

Email:

Hello xxx,
Thank's for the mail,Well these are some things you should know about me,like i told you i am Ruth Evans by name a 28 yrs old lady,as you can see from my look,i am a mixed race,my mom from Turkey while dad originally from Colorado(USA),. i am a newly graduated student at Safed city college in Isreal as a fashion designer......anyway...i lost my dad when i was 18...now mom passed away a year back.since then i have started to live my life by myself and not depending on anybody...then i decided to come down to ( Bryan )Texas USA, to move on with my life,I am single never married .I`m 5`8" 135 with a slim body , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.My goals and dreams are to live a good life, and maybe meet someone that believes in unconditional love. I’ve got a great sense of humor, I am more conservative politically than liberal...I work hard, and know how to have fun. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..I am really interested in wanting to know you better and about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, your likes and dislikes as well. and anything else you want to tell me,have attached some pics of mine and i will love to read more about you and see some of your pics,will love to stop here..have a great day.

Ruth.

Header:

Return-Path: ruth202e@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.224.30.70])
by 10.224.30.70 with SMTP id t6mr62409776qac.30.1398286400769 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 23 Apr 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby WhiteTiger » Fri May 01, 2015 10:22 am

is she says she'll be put on the blacklist if she doesn't pay the remaining 536 som is she says she'll be put on the blacklist if she doesn't pay the remaining 536 some dollars I can't give anybody any money because h the US governmen I can't give anybody any money because of the US government doesn't allow me doesn't allow me to and I don't work for the US government I'm a disabled athletes from the car accident my f and I don't work for the US government I'm a disabled athletes from the car accident by fault of the president's staff not the president.. and I need to improve my life with a long term sexual relationship so I can move on because life's too short. & I can't stand being in a park looking every happy family. this person named Ruth I've just checked on she's on gmail.com again I see that she's a scammer.
WhiteTiger
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 01, 2015 8:14 pm

WhiteTiger,

If you have been scammed by this person, go here, read and follow all of the advice.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.