Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

goodlovingellen@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

goodlovingellen@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:12 am

nana
Female / Single
1979 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom

Slogan
looking for love
About Me
I do like to think I'm a Nice Lady that just finds myself single as perhaps I spent too much time working and worrying about other people and now that all my mates are paired up I am still single. Life's a continual learning experience and we go on making mistakes but its important to enjoy yourself as well and not regret anything you've done in the past as you can't change it. I like doing all the normal stuff in my spare time but miss spending time with someone special, I will be happy to meet for a drink and see what happens and have a totally open mind regarding internet dating although still find some peoples behavior somewhat strange but that's life I guess I have no ideal type but must be honest and know his own mind and not play games or string people along whilst deciding if they want to see you or someone else as I think you get a feeling when you gel,Not really sure what else to say apart from please have a picture on your profile.
Looking For
honest, caring, loving man.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 56
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Administrative / Secretarial / Clerical
Seeking For Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Spiritism

Hello

My name is Ellen am new to the site. i just saw your profile and am interested, i will like to get to know you better if only you are looking for a good relationship and more. please check my profile and if you are interested reply back so we can take it from there.

my yahoo id is goodlovingellen@yahoo.com
Attachments
24683.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: goodlovingellen@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:59 am

Email:

Hello xxx, i am so much happy that you wrote to me here this shows you are serious for a relationship. I have no children too and i am searching for a serious relationship as well. i would love to chat with you on skype or on facebook if you have one. so we can feel more close to each other instant and plan for our meeting. do you have a personal mobile? we can also talk on phone to hear each other voice. i am serious and i hope we can take this to another level. i await your sincere reply kisses.

elen.JPG

Return-Path: <goodlovingellen@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.241.13]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014
Reply-To: Ellen Fafa <goodlovingellen@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 197.251.241.13
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

The picture is stolen from a site where it was posted during an official ceremony. Real name of the owner - Giselle R.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.