Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Peter Pace

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Peter Pace

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:56 am

Stolen images of Peter Pace, a retired United States Marine Corps general who served as the 16th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the first Marine appointed to the United States' highest-ranking military office.

peterpace230@yahoo.com

On AR:

Hello,I really enjoyed reading your profile, i would love to chat and get to know each other, my name is Peter Pace a US Militant and i base in Iraq , do you mind telling me about you? this is my yahoo email address peterpace230@yahoo.com you can send me message to my yahoo anytime anyday ok and i will respond back , you look beautiful, nice photo.

Profile elements:

Peter
Chicago/United States
Slogan
Hello my Beautiful

I am a romantic at heart. I respect women and value what they bring to the relationship. I am honest, loyal, intelligent, and live by morals and values.I am a good communicator. someone intelligent and passionate, but down to earth, someone that is , open minded and likes to try new things .Someone with a big heart.I would like a "special someone" in my life and we spending the rest of our life together!!! I have purposefully kept this brief in hopes . I and enjoy smiling and laughing. I am very positive minded, friendly, open, sincere and very giving person. I believe in true relations and I am , which will bring happiness to me and my soul-mate. I am very understanding and I prefer to talk about everything, as I believe that any difficulties can be solved, if we trust our life partner and share good and bad days,

Looking For
I want good, Kind Layal, Resoectful and Loving Woman

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession Military
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

petercollins1414@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:58 pm

On Zorpia:

Am sorry am kinda new here and was lonely and need to talk with some one to wipe off my sadness so I decided to search here on site so the process of my searching I came across your Profile ID so i decide to say hello and i will really love to know more about you if you don't mine.Am a kind of lovely person and fun to be with.am single with a son.YOU CAN ADD ME OR SEND ME MAIL On MY Email= petercollins1414@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Peter
50, Chantilly, Virginia, United States
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 40-50, in China.

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jakeryan385@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:54 am

Message on the dating site:

Hello Dear, How are you doing and how is the weather condition over there? I hope all is fine.My name is Jake Ryan from USA but currently here in Afghanistan because I work for the US security service as a General in the US-Army and we are here for a peace keeping mission.

Well, I went through your profile and I like you and your profile so I would like to be a friend if you don't mind, do you have a yahoo account? so that I can add you to my yahoo messenger. Please reply me on my email address (jakeryan385@yahoo.com).

I will really appreciate to hear from you, Have a nice day

Warm Hug

Jake

Profile elements:

Jake Ryan
Male / Divorced
51 - Los Angeles / United States
Current Location Latham/ United States

Slogan Love is a Beautiful feeling

I am a responsible man with great values for life, I am nice, sincere, honest, loving, caring and romantic, I am not perfect because no one on earth is perfect as we all have our own flaws but I try to balance my strength and my weakness and I make sure my weakness is not more than my strength.

I want to meet a woman with a good sense of humor, nice, caring and loving, she does not have to be perfect because no one on earth is, so we can learn from each other.

Occupation Other
Profession Law enforcement/ Security
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jakeryan385@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:29 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

How are you? I am really glad to read from you as it brought so much joy to my heart. I am a responsible man, kind and Humble with a good heart and I have great value for human life, I am Divorced with 1 kid , 51 years of age, looking forward to my retirement very soon as I work in the US Army as a General in Commander and I am presently living here in Afghanistan now for a peace keeping mission, I am responsible for day to day activities regarding to answering and gathering information from higher headquarters.

I love my job and I strive for success in everything I do. I enjoy intelligent conversation, all outdoors, movies, reaching goals, relaxing, cooking, burn fires, boating, sports, romance, partying with friends, cars, and I love traveling just to name a few things. I am very adventurous. Commercial crab fishing and much of them are some examples of thrills I have been lucky enough to survive in so many Mission. Am American soldier stationed in Afghanistan as UN soldier fighting against Taliban’s to bring peace in Afghanistan even though things are getting worst every day but we are doing our best to save the life's of innocent people. And I am the squadron leader (S.L) 35th Infantry Regime`(United States) and I am a very caring and loving man.

These are few things about me I hope as we get along you will get to know more about me and I would be very pleased to know more about you and everything you do.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Jake

Return-Path: jakeryan385@yahoo.com
Received: from [173.198.247.35]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014
Reply-To: Jake Ryan <jakeryan385@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 173.198.247.35
Originating ISP: Turnkey Internet
City: Latham
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:49 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Greetings to you over there, Thank you very much for your reply and for also telling me a little about yourself, how was your day at work today? hope you had a wonderful and splendid day.

I have given more than 30 years of my life to the military so I have served my country, saved a lot of lives and restored peace to many families and countries. I hope to retire soon specifically because of my young son, I want to spend more time with him, watch him grow into a very nice, intelligent,smart and successful man, I miss him so much.

The life here is very dangerous as we come face to face with death everyday, but by the Grace of God I have been able to over come many deadly missions, the Afghan Taliban Terrorist are very dangerous, wicked and heartless but we try our best to tackle them to ensure peace is achieved here, it is not easy because I have watched many of my men (soldiers) killed by these Taliban so I have made sure I try my best to do all I can just to bring these Taliban terrorist down.

As you already know, I am 51 years old, I was married for 15 years but I got divorced 3 years ago, I have a 12 years old son who is currently studying in the United Kingdom(London) because of some problems that happened between me and my ex wife, I had a very bad and sad experience in my previous marriage, this has made me close my heart I am unable to trust or love any woman because she betrayed my trust and stabbed me at the back, I will tell you about everything as we get along.

How ever I am the only child in my family because I was so young when I lost my Dad and Mom on a plane Crash, I lived with my only uncle that i knew, he treated me very bad so out of frustration I decided to join the military school, that is how I became a soldier, my son is the only family I have and I love him so so much, he means the world to me. I have been through so many challenges in life but I am happy and proud of myself for what I have achieved.

I would love to know more about you and your background if you don't mind, I have attached pictures of me and my son for your viewing pleasure, I hope you will like them, kindly send me pictures of you too.

I hope to read from you again.
Thanks

Jake

jake1.JPG

jake2.JPG

jake3.JPG

X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

How are you and hope you are having a nice and wonderful weekend rest, Thank you very much for your email and compliments too about my son's photo, He will be very happy to know about that.I have moved on with my life and I am ready to be happy again because I have been in the dark for too long, my son is my happiness and he is my world, whenever I am sad and worried and I think of him I find reason to smile and be happy again. Words cannot express how much miss him but I am glad that soon I will retire and I will spend almost all of my time with him.

Thank you very much for the words of encouragement, Well I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity, honesty and trust although we just knew each other, we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future. Although we just met but with the step of trust and willingness to begin this friendship because every great relationship or marriage must have strong and firm foundation of friendship.

You seem like a lovely, nice,intelligent and quiet woman, one thing I fancy about your life style is that you listen and also know how to encourage someone, I am glad to have you in my life as a friend because I know that God brought us together for a good purpose.

Do you have a Skype account? if yes then I would love to have your Skype Id so that I can add you up for easy communication and it be nice to see more of your pictures too if you don't mind, take care of yourself and I hope to read from you soon.

Thanks

Jake

X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kelvingeorge91@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:58 pm

Great smiles, good looking...smiles like yours brings happiness to a sad mind and brightens the face of the frustrated....i love to know you more you can contact me on my email: kelvingeorge91@yahoo.com... and my Skype ID..kelvin.george33...i like your pose and please always save a soul with your harmless smile...

Profile elements:

kelvin george
Male / Divorced
55 - Los Angeles / United States
Current Location Shibuya/ Japan

Occupation Military
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Seeking For Marriage

kelvin.JPG
kelvin.JPG (17.39 KiB) Viewed 7853 times

On Skype:

kelvin.george33 aka Kelvin George
52 y/o, DOB: January 15, 1962
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kelvingeorge91@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,...

Well nothing much to tell about myself but a little and I am really going to put in more effort to write you this little explanation of myself....where will I start from....okay here we are...

My name is Kelvin George, I Am from Los Angeles California and I am 52 years old, I currently live and work in IRAQ as US ARMY, I am divorced with a son, he is 12 years of age, he is in a boarding school in UK... I consider myself to be honest, trustworthy and extremely loyal as my friends will confirm here in the military... I am a very strong and independent man with set goals in life, I am very straight forward but I do have a sensitive, more compassionate side that shows when you least expect it. I have many interests such as playing the drums, music, camping, e.t.c! I have a great sense of humor, I can be cheeky at times and love to have fun with good friends and my family.

The reason I am writing you this letter rather than just send a message is because I consider you as a nice person and i must say my interest in you increases the more i try to hide from it, and because of the fact I that i never contact anyone on that site except you, so now I did, you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

I was married before but now divorced 4 years ago due to betrayal and infidelity (cheating). I have lived my life all through this years with the word of God and in the Army, and have never had the opportunity to meet people because my work do not grant me the time to do that.....

I will have to go for now please try create yahoo ID or Skype and reply me with your ID so we can always meet online in Skype or on yahoo messenger for a nice chat and better communication.

I will love to read from you soon.....have a nice day ahead and God bless

Regards,..Kelvin.

Return-Path: kelvingeorge91@yahoo.com
Received: from [199.38.234.25]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014
Reply-To: kelvin george <kelvingeorge91@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 199.38.234.25
Originating ISP: Privax Limited
City: Shibuya
Country of Origin: Japan

Privax Limited is the company behind hidemyass.com, the well known IP proxy service on the internet...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kelvingeorge91@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:55 am

Email:

Hello my dear xxx,..I hope you are doing fine?...Well i quite understand what you have said but i also want you to understand that love and relationship is not what we can speak of when its not given an opportunity to exhibit its self within two partners,.. and in regards to my situation of been far away from you at them moment, I want you to know that i am expecting my retirement soon and i will be leaving here finally to live my life with my family(when i finally builds one) in my own desired country or continent as a full civilian,..with that i can say if you understand me and see things from this view, we can start building the relationship first in the bases of trust, sincerity, love, honesty and understanding.

I hope you understand what i am saying my dear?...I will want you to have a quiet time to think about this properly and when you come to a final conclusion then i believe we will have a great deal of understanding between us and things will move very well even more than how we think it will...I will like us to discuss this more over through chatting and there i think we can have the time to understand ourselves better and get used to each other very well,...please try to create a yahoo ID or Skype ID so we can chat more and have proper understanding ourselves better okay?...

I have to leave you here for now, but i will be expecting your reply soon along with your Yahoo or Skype ID so i can add you and we can talk more okay?...have a nice day and God bless you my dear..Cheers.

Regards, Kelvin.

Return-Path: kelvingeorge91@yahoo.com
Received: from [199.38.234.24]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014
Reply-To: kelvin george <kelvingeorge91@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 199.38.234.24
Originating ISP: Privax Limited
City: Shibuya
Country of Origin: Japan
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

smajeff1@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:40 pm

On Angel Return:

Hi Pretty!

I was just looking through this dating page and i came across your Profile. Believe me, You seem like the one I need to know after going through your profile here Your description piqued my interest and I will like to communicate with you further via email so that we can explore our possibilities and share a warm friendship,if God willing we can be very close and share something so special,i am a single man with a 12 years old son,i lost my wife three years ago,she died of cancer and ever since her death i have been all alone,i will be very happy to get a response from you.

Please tell me something nice about yourself in sending me an mail to my private email address on (smajeff1@live.com) please do take good care of yourself and hope to get a reply from you.

You can call me Sam,i will tell you all that you need to know about me and send you some pictures of me too,thanks and God bless.

Best Regards,

Sam...

Profile elements:

samuel jefferson
Male / Single
52 - New York / United States
Current Location Latham/ United States

Slogan
love is all that matters

My name is Samuel Jefferson but you can just call me Sam,I am a single,easy going man, with a great sense of humor and adventure,i have been single since the death of my late wife,she died 3 years ago and i have been alone ever since.i have a 12 year old son. I love to laugh a lot. I am outgoing and very friendly and polite. I am a dedicated and reliable person who treats people with respect. I am a hard worker and a real oriented person.

i love to find a lady that would make me want to send her flowers when they were sad, chocolate on Valentine's Day, lots of silly little presents under the tree, just so they would have lots to open on Christmas Day, a romantic, candle late night in front of the fireplace, an intimate dinner at a nice restaurant, maybe a cruise to somewhere like the Caribbean or Alaska, random surprises at unexpected times just to see the smile on her face or any of the cool, little things that make relationships special. A special woman that would love to be cared for, who is looking for love as much as support. I really want different,do you have different?

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Political / Civil Service
Profession politician
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.