Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Elie Wehbe

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Elie Wehbe

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Mark Harry mhmarkharry46@gmail.com

My email tracker didn't work on this one:

From virtualdatespace.com: mark221100, 42, London UK

Spam:
Hello how are you today, My name is Mark from London Its my pleasure to meet a pretty lady like you as am a new person here. I am so glad and happy that your the first lady i have the opportunity to talk with. I wish to know you better as time will permit both of us. Please tell me more about your self. I am interested to hear from you, i am interested in your profile, i am looking for a good woman to settle down with. Anyway I'm a nice guy, caring & loving. Honestly please this is my id you can contact me as well mhmarkharry46@gmail.com or you can drop your id for me to contact you i would love to read from you soon. my regards, Mark.

Email:
My dear,

Thanks for your prompt response, am really impress with your kind response. Sorry for the delay in replying back, i have been out of the country for a contract trip, like I said I am Mark Harry, I am a native of America but was born and brought up in United Kingdom I am 41 years old in the year 1970. I was once married, but lost my wife on a car accident. I am an aviation engineer presently under contract with, British and Qatar Airways.

I have not been to your country but looking forward to get a contract with one of the aviation company there, it will also create an opportunity to visit and know more about you and your country. I love my job despite the stress. My love, this is just the beginning and we need to give ourselves time to build this relationship, I need kid and I want more from you. All I want is somebody that will care for me, someone who will understand me. I will still discuss further on this and I want you to feel freer and tell me what you do for living. I really appreciate your honest at this early stage

My dear I am 100% singles and free I was married at the age of 32 but lost my wife in a car accident with my first daughter right now I am alone looking for a serious lady to share my life with and to share ideas with, it has been very difficult to make this decision or to get some one that is suitable to my want but I keep on searching and believed that I can get that one day.

Age does not really matter for me this time because I need woman that will support with me and take care of me, someone that we help to build my future plan.

I have never fall in love since I lost my wife and it is years now she is gone and I think that I have given her the respect and love , My dear I would like to know more about you, you marital status, like I said age does not mean to me. What do you do as work, how do you live, alone or with your parents?

I would be glad to know more of you I will open a phone conversation at due time so that we can start a phone conversation in order to make this stronger and confide on each other. Please let me know what is your opinion or views about me. I will take some rest and will check with my laptop again. Hoping to hear from you, do not forget to attach your pictures in the next letter and more details about you.

Regard,
Mark Harry.

Also at:
Myspace -- Mark, 24, London UK
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Mark Harry mhmarkharry46@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:18 pm

The pictures are reported for being used in scam activities on one anti-scam site from Thailand.

The email adress is mentioned in the comment section on http:/ /newtampo.wordpress.com/2009/05/26 (site from Thailand):

Translation (using Google)
It was a scammer on DateInAsia.com: Mark Harry (markharry123456: email mhmarkharry46@gmail.com), 41 years old aviation engineer a contract with the UK as British Airway etc.. he sad the his wife and child died in a car accident. He asked for money to invest in Thailand, telling that i need to keep all confidential... bla bla...but the money was requested in Malaysia. His profile is still floating in the web"

On dubaidating.expatica.com,
markharry123456
42 years old / Man
United States of America, New York, Westbury
I believe Life is short!
If I’m lucky enough in life to meet someone who makes me feel safe, happy, secure and loved… I feel, there's no reason to wait! Why not choose me? Am I too fast?

And someone using same username Mark221100 - was banned for scam activities on millionairematch.com at 2 Jun 2010:
Mark221100
Uses the name Mark Simpson
Malaysia Scammer
Profile has been removed
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mhmarkharry46@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Feedback form #2777

What name did the scammer use?: Mark Harry
Scammer's email address if you have it.: mhmarkharry46@gmail.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: 45
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: mhmarkharry46@gmail.com

What site did you first meet the scammer on?: zorpia
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: yahoo mail
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +447024089316/+447024043859

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: He is telling me that he has sent some valuable things for me to keep like laptop and other gadgets, and even money and jewelries involve.. I haven't given money yet because I feel that this is scam.. im just letting you guys to know that he is still active with this.. even telling me that airglobal is the courier logistics for the Items..

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Mark Harry mhmarkharry46@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:09 pm

+447024089316

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447024043859 - This number was checked online 15 times.

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

Massmail message used:

Hello how are you today, My name is Mark from London Its my pleasure to meet a pretty lady like you as am a new person here. I am so glad and happy that your the first lady i have the opportunity to talk with. I wish to know you better as time will permit both of us. Please tell me more about your self. I am interested to hear from you, i am interested in your profile, i am looking for a good woman to settle down with. Anyway I'm a nice guy, caring & loving. Honestly please this is my id you can contact me as well mhmarkharry46@gmail.com or you can drop your id for me to contact you i would love to read from you soon. my regards, Mark

On Zorpia:

Mark
44, Helsinki, Finland
Last seen 6 hours ago

Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 29‑80, in South Africa.
Single
I am Friendly.

I am Mark Harry by name from London, am looking for a good woman to settle down with, if gonna know me please come closer.

On onlineusadating:

Nick: mark1
Sign of the Zodiac: Cancer
I'm looking for: Woman

Name: Mark Date of Birth: 07.11.1970
Last name: Harry
Language(s): English

mark1.jpg
mark1.jpg (11.86 KiB) Viewed 5662 times

AM MARK HARRY BY NAME FROM LONDON.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mhmarkharry46@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:27 pm

To:
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014
Subject: LOVELY HONEY,I SENT YOUR LUGGAGE TO YOU TODAY

Dear Love ,

How are you today? Hope fine. I sent the luggage to you this morning.
I attached the picture of your Box and some of the content items here in the email for you to have a look at it..
Listen to the things I sent to you;,i pad-5 phone,Video and digital camera,Flowers,Apple Laptop computer,One Gold wrist watch and sets of Gold Jewelries,our wedding Engagement ring and a Special Lady's handbag and most of my new pictures,a piece of Diamond and other things.
Although, some of your items are not in the pictures ,you can see more of them when you receive your luggage and open it.
What else can I do to show you how deeply I love and care for you.I really love you honey.
The name of the delivery company is Airglobal Security and Logistics.
I put some money for you to enable you purchase the things of your needs pending my coming as well you can deposit the rest of the fund to your bank account, it will take care of our expenses because I don't know what you like most.Please, don’t lose the money. I put the money in a separate box and wrapped it with cotton wool where no one can find out or know about it accept you and I.Please don't forget that I put the five hundred thousand British Pounds (GBP 500,000 ) inside the security bag in your luggage for you to take care of all your expenses and keep the remaining for our investment project in your country.
Meanwhile I will be traveling out of London today to another offshore base in the high sea of Argentina. My phone will be on roaming,you will still get me if you call me,only that the tariff charge will be a little bit expensive for me,but it doesn't mean any thing...You can call me with my number +447024089316. I will be visiting you soon and about THE DIAMOND , IT IS A REMEMBRANCE GIFT DON'T SELL IT RATHER KEEP FOR MEMORY OF OUR RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE, IT IS IN THE SCAN BOX.

When your luggage arrive,the company agent will contact you for claim.I am much busy here because I will be leaving to my offshore base tomorrow, I can be online with you not as usual but as time permit me.

NOTE: In case they require extra charge from you on their transit or arrival ,you should Settle them immediately,because I was told that due to countries policy, the Airport charges do varies but upon their confirmation on transits,they will inform you .

From my Inquiry the package will arrive to your country on Monday,18 August ,I want you have it and be happy in my remembrance.
Please let me know when you receive the box.
Press key number 2298 to open the box when you receive it and make sure you keep this number secret.

The name of the Delivery company is Airglobal Security and Logistics
http:/ /www. agsfl.de.tl/

Click on the website,you will know the details of the company,then click on Track Consignment menu and type in your username and password in capital letters as follows

Username: victim's mane
Password:AG2238974PH

Submit and click on "xxx DETAILS" which appears,then you can view the full details of your delivery.

Sweetheart, don't let anyone know that I sent this package to you,please keep it secret,keep your mouth shot for our safety and to avoid conspiracy.Remember I am doing all these to establish our future alone .All you need is to take good care of your luggage and keep your love for me till I finish my work and come over there to meet you.
I expect you to take all instructions from the company agent on arrival so as to guarantee our success.

I love you with all my heart.Please don't ever break my heart or disappoint me.

Yours love forever,
Mark.

Pictures sent with the email:
box.JPG

items.in.luggage.JPG

item1.JPG

item3.JPG

laptop.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:29 pm

To:
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014
Subject: I will be proceeding to airport for my departure today to Argentina

Honey

I think you had a wonderful day today as I am writing you this message now, well I just want to make my message brief to you because in few hours I will be proceeding to airport for my departure today to Argentina I wish I could fly to you immediately and start making all necessary arrangement to settle down with you as a family. I believe that our dream is coming to reality already and I will fly to meet you when am through with my contract work in Abidjan high sea.My job involves installation of oil and gas equipments inside the sea.My phone will be on roaming, you will still get me if you call me, only that the tariff charge will be a little bit expensive for me, but it doesn't mean any thing. You can call me with this number +447024089316.
i love you so much
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:31 pm

To:
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2014
Subject: From Mark Harry

My love i really hate insult and Embarrassed,darling i do everything to make you happy and you are there calling me a scammers, oh my God for your information i never fool any one in my life before i really thank God for who i am and what i have, darling i have arrived in Argentina already, am in the hotel room right now, i will start my work on Monday, please contact me through this number+233544034140 i love you so much.

Mark Harry your Husband.

+233544034140

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Larry Handsome - Zorpia

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:30 am

Scammer using a different name and set of pictures in this topic:

Larry Handsome larryhandsome7@gmail.com - Zorpia
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27797
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.