Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Shiloh Becher

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Shiloh Becher

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:19 am

Brandon johnsonrob2011@yahoo.com

Profile:
Robert3221 (45) from USA, Addy, Washington, addy
m Brandon from the state of Maryland united state ...I am looking for someone to value what I have to offer,my playfulness, and my kindness.I enjoy life and need a soul mate to share all the wonderful things which life gives, i am honest caring man ask me more

Spam:
How are you doing over there,and how is the weather treating you,i would like to know more about you.I truly believe that a great relationship is based on a good friendship with good communication between each other,I’m looking for a great woman to spend the rest of my life with.I don't like arguments, drama or head games,I'm very mellow and just kind of go with the flow and like new experiences.You can write me via email, you can add me now so we can chat on yahoo johnsonrob2011@yahoo.com Brandon

Email:
Ok cool I am from baltmore md united state,but I am on assignment to Nato base kabul afghanistan hope that doesn't scare you away? Do you have yahoo so we can chat on there? What do you do for living? How long have you been on the site? Do you have kids? My daugther is only 9yrs old and she live at home with my sister I just sent you one pic and I am not bothered about you age ok let me know what you think
Brandon
Afghanistan army device

Received: from b4.c13.bise7.blackberry

This photo is of Spc. Shiloh Becher,

This one I accused him of being voodoo crazy stuff. He didn't deny it.

Btw ... this guy is hilarious. He has added a sig line to his emails:
Afghanistan army device.
Very authentic looking, isn't it? When I questioned him on it I got this:
I think you are getting rude to me

Maybe I had better show him what rude is, in his language ....

And another photo
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Brandon johnsonrob2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 pm

This guy is either drunk or stupid. We've sent at least 15 emails back and forth tonight, and now, half an hour after the last one where he demanded to know if I was serious, he sends me this:
How are you doing how did your day went i hope this message make your day I am so happy to see your mail that's makes my day as i have never been getting such email from anyone for a very long time ...i hope you will like it ...I hope we'll be able to start getting to know each other now.I should tell you that I am very open-minded I don't accept anything just because everyone else believes it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or unaccepted by the general public.I want someone to spend all my time with,sharing all the pleasures I've discovered in life, and that's alot, believe me.i also want someone who is very affectionate,because touching and hugging and caressing are a basic part of my spirit.I will like to tell you that i have my Bsc in electrical electronics Engr in the university of Baltimore few year ago i just want you to know i have feeling for you wish nothing can stop me from showing you and tell you what i want more People believe communication is the key to life and happiness. How would you define that in your life? I believe communication is becoming lost.They say finances are the major cause for broken relationships,but I believe it is communication.I know how to communicate in my job and other aspects of my life…but do not apply the same principle in my personal life. Communication in relationships and especially those of your partner must remain open. I feel communication is an essential combination of listening and giving. My ex was into drugs that why i divorce her, i have 9yrs old daughter she live at home with my parent i am stationed in Kabul Afghanistan now i hope that doesn't scare you away? i work as interior electrician in the army i have been assign to many mission been to Kuwait Iraq Somalia etc... i am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with.
Brandon
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter

johnsonrob2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:28 pm

the man in the picture is SHILOH BECHER see here...

rob.jpg
rob.jpg (20.15 KiB) Viewed 6081 times

http://www.army.mil/media/85796

under the picture you can read..

"Photo Credit: Amy Perry, Fort Lee Public Affairs
Spc. Shiloh Becher, representing U.S. Army Reserve Command, receives some last minute adjustments before appearing before the board of six command sergeants major and the Sgt. Maj. of the Army on Sept. 28, during the 2009 Department of the Army Best Warrior Competition at Fort Lee, Va."

rob1.jpg
rob1.jpg (11.36 KiB) Viewed 6081 times

rob2.jpg
rob2.jpg (13.9 KiB) Viewed 6081 times

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=214439

brandon3221
- 45 y/o male
- baltimore, USA
- English, Spanish, Italian
- military
- Have 1 children

Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Divorced

Description:
i am a mature intellectual man who knows what he wants and isn't stuck on material thing,down to earth... life and relationships should be about living, loving and sharing.... Not about what you own OR how much money you have ....FUNNY KINDHEARTED LOVING CARING HONEST SWEET MAN WHO ENJOY and HAVE RESPECT FOR THEM SELF FIRST, THEN WHO LOVE TO SPEND TIME

Ideal match description:
i am looking for honest caring woman someone who will always be there for me

How are you doing over there,and how is the weather treating you,i would like to know more about you.I truly believe that a great relationship is based on a good friendship with good communication between each other,I’m looking for a great woman to spend the rest of my life with.I don't like arguments, drama or head games,I'm very mellow and just kind of go with the flow and like new experiences.You can write me via email, you can add me now so we can chat on yahoo
johnsonrob2011@yaho o.com

Brandon

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003455486429
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: johnsonrob2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:31 pm

Received: from b4.c13.bise7.blackberry (johnsonrob2011@178.239.86.130 with xymcookie)
by smtp117-mob.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 29 Apr 2012 09:35:36 -0700 PDT
X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:1179479896
Message-ID:<1179479896-1335717333-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-279012140-@b3.c13.bise7.blackberry>
Reply-To: johnsonrob2011@yahoo.com

How are you dong today where are you Originally from? What are you looking for in a man? How long have you been single and what do you do for living?
Afghanistan army device

:mrgreen: the army needs me ejjeej
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: johnsonrob2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 01, 2012 2:10 am

Also reported in http://scamsurvivors.romancescambaiter. ... 8c1fb470bb.

Contacted me too on datemefree:

Email:

How are you doing today,i just sent you addy request on yahoo chat hope to hear from you soon
Afghanistan army device

Header:

Received: from b4.c13.bise7.blackberry (johnsonrob2011@178.239.86.130 with xymcookie)
by smtp105-mob.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 28 Apr 2012 12:31:51 -0700 PDT
Subject: Re: hello
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:31:46 +0000

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 178.239.86.130
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 5:07 pm

johnsonrob2011@yahoo.com

I am in the us army station here in afghanistan on mission do you have yahoo messenger so we can chat on yahoo?
Afghanistan army device
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 02, 2012 7:54 am

johnsonrob2011@yahoo.com

Yeah ofcourse I chat at my free time to my friends and family did you setup thr yahoo now?
Afghanistan army device
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Brandon Robert Johnson

Unread postby mystic101 » Thu May 10, 2012 4:27 am

Goes by johnsonrob2011@yahoo.com; j_robert3221@yahoo.com; jrobert3221@yahoo.com; robert3221; robertmosher26, Brandon75696. Claims he is E7 1st Class Sgt Robert Brandon Johnson, goes by Brandon. Claims to be currently in Unit 12 Nato Base, Kabul Afghanistan and is stationed out of Fort Hood Military Base, in Texas when he is state side. He claims to be from Baltimore City, Maryland. Has a 9 year old daughter, named Penny. The pictures that he sends are of a Spc. Shiloh Becher, whom legitimately is in the US Forces. Seeks out women on free on line dating sites. Starts off as friendly chat, but then he goes on to say that his ex wife, whom he was married to for 6 years, divorced for 4 years, had stolen $20,000 from him while deployed. Therefore, his accounts were deactivated while on deployment. He will say how much he would like to hear your voice, but can't afford to get a secured phone, because of his frozen account. The phone would cost $250 in connection fees, which is refundable upon his return to the US. He then provides an email address genraymondtroops@yahoo.com, which appears to go to a Raymond James, then you then sent letters from a Com. Lt. General David, whom instructs you to send $250 via Western Union to Holly Carling of Houston, Texas. Then you will start to recieve calls, hispanic accent, says he is half Mexican and American. Claims that his dad is American. Claims he schooled at the Mexico National College. DOB October 20,1966. Told me that he lives in the Zip Code Area 21223. His sister's name is Scheree Tom and his dad's name is John. Then he will talk about wanting to meet, that he is eligible for leave, but will need help with a $5350 Transitional Form Fee, to reactivate his account, which is refundable. Suddenly, now this Com. Lt. General David claims to be having to go to Nigeria for an assignment and will do the necessary administration while he is there. Chris David of Ikeja Army Base, Lagos, Nigeria. The Western Union in Nigeria would only except payments no higher than $2000 incriments, there would be 3 ref #. Then after that, you are being asked to pay a Final Approval fee of $3654 that is to be sent to a Daniel John of Ikeja Army Base, Lagos, Nigeria. Then you are being asked to pay $10000 deductable for the Benefits Claim, which apparently has a sum of $1.7 million. Following that there will be a hotel at an airport, he can't pay for and will want you to send money. Following that he will claim to have gotten in a MVA and needs assistance in paying the clinic fee of $1560. Following that, the money that he claims is to be reimburst gets sent to his area of Baltimore, Maryland where he wants moneys to pay for the Western Union fees.
mystic101
New survivor

Re: Robert Brandon Johnson

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 10, 2012 6:17 am

Aww Mystic, I'm so sorry you were scammed by this gangster. You're among friends here who understand what you are going through, so please stick around and allow us to support you.

Here's a little bit of research, based on email address j_robert3221@yahoo.com:

Yahoo avatar:

Myspace profile: Robert Johnson Male, 45, BALTMORE, Maryland

Tagged profile: Brandon J, 45, Baltimore, MD

Email address genraymondtroops@yahoo.com produced only a yahoo avatar:

duckhunter

Re: Robert Brandon Johnson

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Thu May 10, 2012 7:48 am

HI Mystic101,
I just wanted to confirm to you that we are all here to help you through this maze of deceit and a number of us have gone through what you are going through. Once you finish your posting about this scammer, you will feel so much better and so much stronger and you have to remember that at all times.
You did nothing wrong, you did what you thought was right and meeting the guy of your dreams, just as I did and as did so many others, all they wanted was our bank accounts....
Know you have new friends on this site that will do anything and everything to help you get back into being a recovering and healthy person again. You will be so much stronger for this experience, you may not see it right now, but you will and I promise, come to terms with it and be a much wiser woman for it.
Please do not hesitate to ask for help from anyone one of us.
Some are baiters to get back at these low lifes, some are helpers to get you back onto your feet and feeling good about yourself again.
You must remember always, this is NOT your fault. You did nothing wrong.
You will be amazed at how many people will be contacting you through your post to help you.
You must first of all get healthy, sleep and eat properly, that is the most important first step.
I will stress once again, ask for help from any one of us if you feel you need to talk.
Take care and I will help you at any time, as will all the others.
RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.