Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gen.jacky@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gen.jacky@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:05 am

On AR:

Hello beauty!

How are you doing, my name is Gen. Jack. I took a look on your profile and must confess you are beautiful. An angel that's who you're. You must have taken this photo while the birds were asleep because you look so cute. I love to know more about you. You are exactly what I'm looking for in a woman and with you my dreams will be reality, Am a very serious man, new on this website. My email address is(Gen.jacky@hotmail.com) Or provide me with your mail address so I'll send you my pictures and tell you more about myself.

Jackson Moore - no picture
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gen.jacky@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:06 am

Email:

Hello my pretty xxx.

How are you doing? I must first thank you for providing your email address to me, yes I have to tell you about myself and it has to be now.

My name is General Jackson Moore. Am from The United States of American leaving at Atlanta Georgia. Am ready to relocate to any place were I find my soul mate. Am military widow and am serving my last badge helping Libya in peace keeping. I have a son of 12 years old, he's in Military academy government school(Boarding) and he's being taken care of by one of his teacher. I'm from a good family, my parents grew old in love before they died. I was born on 2nd of April 1960 and my age now is 53 years old. My sign is Aries But I know that age is just a number. What matters is how one feels emotionally, one's happiness, being with someone who makes you happy and someone who can add meaning in life. I'm presently in Libya for peace keeping peace, I mean to save innocent souls. I love to be loved, very serious in everything I do. Am hard working, a fun loving man, jovial, Kind, easy going, lovely and a passionate man. I love traveling, working, I Play a lot and I've got some pretty smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies includes: jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I have everything it takes to be a man and now I want a woman by my side because I lack woman one. So as I've met you, I'll be honest to you, listen to you and care for you. What matter is understanding, if we can get to understand each other very well then we'll make this a reality. I know that climbing a mountain is never easy but when on it! the rest is beautiful. I hope that our meeting is not accidental? That we are destined to meet and our meeting will open doors of blessing. Feel free to tell me about yourself, your work, your family background and life style, just every worth knowing things about you. I'm looking for a woman whom I will love and get loved in return, so as to spend the rest of my life with her because now I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there's a woman right beside him. I want someone who is happy with her life. Someone who is willing to share her life with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. I will attach my pictures and send it to you, please attach and send me your pictures also. I am waiting your responds.

Have a nice day.

Yours Jackson.

Image - bad photoshop

Image - the picture is known in the Scamworld, being massive abused in romance scams.

Header:

Return-Path: gen.jacky@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU173-W4 ([65.55.111.72]) by blu0-omc2-s37.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 12 Mar 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dangodwin306@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Message on a free dating site:

Hello my dear.

It's my pleasure communicating with you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoying your day?. My name is Dan Godwin u.s army in Afghanistan. I like you and i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life. I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer. I'm looking for genuine and meaningful intimate relationships, with love, passion and romance.

I wish you all the best life has to offer. I'm not always on this site, so please write me on my email (dangodwin306@ outlook.com) or send your email address. so that i can contact you with my picture and tell you more about my self. Also if you do not speak English you can write to me in your native language. I will send you my pictures on your email box. Hope your understand? Please do not write me on this site, write me only on my e-mail so that i will be able to answer you.

Godwin

Profile elements:

Godwin
Male / Single
52 - Los Angeles / United States
Current Location Ashburn/ United States

Am cool and calm person, fun to be with

Looking For A good woman
Profession Military
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

- same picture with the dog...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.