Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

majeedasabahata@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:57 pm

Majeeda
Female
1956 - Johannesburg / South Africa

As-salamu alaiykum,

I like your profile, can we get to know each other and see what we both have in common.I am from South Africa and i am a Muslim woman.send me some pix and tell me more about you at

majeedasabahata @ yahoo.com

I like simple things of life and honest people...i am lovely and bubbling woman..i do not George people or try to change people.I am caring and i have a great sense of humor.I live and active life style and i can cook and clean the house with so much passion.I like traveling and meeting new people.I like making a positive impact in people life and i love children allot.i consider myself as a woman of a positive thinker.i respect other people culture and religion.I am looking to meet a man with of a positive thinker.a man with great sense of humor..a man that respect a women and treat a woman like a queen..all i wanted is a nice man who knows what he really want in a woman.who is not afraid to say his mind always and take lead of our relationship.a caring and loving sweet man.

Thanks and may Allah bless you.

Majeeda.
Attachments
majeeda.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.