Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

newthinglife@aol.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

newthinglife@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:42 am

On AR:

Hello sweet lady,top of the morning to you over there.My name is Paul,widowed and looking for a serious relationship irrespective of age or distance...I must say you are an angel in disguise and will like to explore with you.Feel free to email me on newthinglife@aol.com so we can chat,share pics and know more about each other.Do have a nice day ahead..
Paul

Profile elements:

Paul

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: newthinglife@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:43 am

Email:

Hello xxx,
How are you doing there and nice meeting you..Here is a little about myself...I am Paul Moore as i told you,widowed with no kids,I am 55 years old.I was born to a loving couple. A Costarican-Irish man (My Father) and Irish-Italian woman(My Mother) My father was an international business man who met this Irish orphan whose only family were close friends. She used to say there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. Sometimes she would say she sees same in me.. dont know how but whenever i heard that from her, i was surprise... During my father's Global movement, while i was only twelve years i would spend so much time with my mom with her telling me how to handle different life issues as well as treating a woman right.I've been through very tough and trying times in my life,I lost my parents in 1986 when they were on a trip to Paris,so my mom's sister who stays in Sweden offered to support me by taking me in with her and sponsoring me through the rest of my college education and university where i got my first degree in Civil Eng as i had no other person to run to.I've been through very tough and trying times in my life which includes me losing my wife 5years back to cancer,I'm willing to get all this behind me and move forward to enjoying the good things of life with my new found Love(which could be someone special like you)

MY JOB

I am a Global Contractor. I do basicall constructions and renovations and also over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the Globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men would do the field Oops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that i worked this hard but i think i now realize i can move on.I am also a business man of repute who deals in the shipment of hospital equipments

MY DREAM

I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love eachother more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL.
I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile and you look like her.

I cant wait to hear back from you.Do have a nice and wonderful day ahead princess...

Paul Moore
newthinglife@aol.com

Header:

Return-Path: newthinglife@aol.com
Received: from 83.77.83.1 by webmail-m280.sysops.aol.com (64.12.145.234) with HTTP (WebMailUI);
Mon, 10 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 64.12.145.234
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: United States

Routed through:

Originating IP: 83.77.83.1
Originating ISP: Bluewin
City: Winterthur
Country of Origin: Switzerland
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:48 am

Email:

Hello xxx,
How are you doing sweet lady and thanks for the response and telling me a little about yourself.Well I am from California,USA.to me distance is not a barrier cos I am ready to relocate anywhere in the world.I understand when you said life could be sad when you have no one to share or spend it with.Seem we are both in the same boat.Lets explore and see where this would lead us both to.I do well for myself and don't mind coming to xxx to meet you in person.Kindly send me some of your pictures..
I'l really appreciate the consistent communication and i will say it is a sign of will, and i tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people,. it is a place called joy and happiness.. Really i just see in your face that i can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul.

As i could remember, as a kid i was a very cute one,lol. One whom many bullies would target, but only to realise there is a tough side to me.I could make a sober person dance. I could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would confide in me. To tell you, i am a type that doesn't judge no matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and i ill give your support.There is no Mr right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love ,lol But sincerely that is the bitter truth. When i lost my wife, he told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better can't start. Can you prove that right i asked him? I have come to realise that , let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co pilot.

My usual saying, and i am known for it, is that, Life is simple, for those who take it simple. I don't like to complicate things.... There is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from.After my last project here, i am quitting field works. Any other job would only require my attention from my home office wherever i go. I want to spend the rest of my life having fun. Would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when ilook tense? I don't need a super model, i rather need a very good friend who knows when i am tensed just by looking into my eyes and a super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, i would care less. I say, who says we cant pick rags and turn to riches? Who says we cant design our own paradise together.It is workable... just walk by my side

Do have a nice and wonderful day ahead...

Paul Moore
newthinglife@aol.com

Image - the picture is reported online for being used in scams with the email address newthinglife@yahoo.com

Header:

X-Mailer: AOL Webmail 38430-STANDARD
Received: from 197.228.155.135 by webmail-m295.sysops.aol.com (64.12.152.45) with HTTP (WebMailUI);
Tue, 11 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 64.12.152.45
Originating ISP: America Online

Routed through:

Originating IP: 197.228.155.135
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: newthinglife@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:50 am

On jdate:

newthinglife200
widowed, 46 years old man from Los Angeles, California

On Zorpia:

Paul, 46
Miami, USA
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Email:

Hello sweet xxx,
How are you doing there today?I am overwhelemed to have read back from you and will be my pleasure visiting your country sweet lady and to know more about each other..What wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? lol. I just need a woman to hold me before i am old. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? how much do we need for daily fun. excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time, It can buy piles of books , but cant buy
knowledge. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why , i refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods,. she can make me smile in all weather.I am glad that i could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but i dont mind,lol. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.Lets i forget,right now I am in United Kingdom on a business trip and i will be done here in few weeks to be back to the state.Do have a nice and wonderful day ahead and hope we get to see soon..

Paul Moore
newthinglife@aol.com

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [172.251.150.4]
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail 38442-STANDARD
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 172.251.150.4
Originating ISP: Time Warner Cable
City: Van Nuys
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Email:

Hello my wonder! How are you today? Who are you? A woman being a goddess? or a goddess pretending to be a woman? Whichever you are, you are doing something special to me.lol. even when you busy cos i know you are, you still make out time to write. I mean after all these years, i would have thought i might not have the possibilities again of having my dream woman, my partner, my best friend and co pilot. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. I wouldnt be scared anyway, because truely, Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.The inevitable truth is , If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one.
I would be spending about few weeks to complete my construction work here. I would be leaving with my team..we work together hand in hand...would let you know the date of departure.I cant wait to be in your hands soon..As soon as i leave United Kingdom, i would be taking a flight direct to you.I have been Working from morning till late at night, yet being able to be distracted by this woman. I have over 300 labors here, both skilled and locals, yet all could notice a new glow on my face. LOL. Bishop Nelson and I , have always stayed at Nelson's in his CA home, he just got married almost two years now. He found his woman on the net and to be sincere, he inspired us. I want to build a home with a woman who understands me and spend good and quality time together. I am being true to my feelings, as my old friend would say, Never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask. So the best of men, would accept what they feel without questions, because truely, Love and death cant be escaped, no one can tell , when, how, or where. It is never too early or too late.LOL.
What is more important to you is the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in a instant, it will suprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have.f you are as open minded and simple as me, i can promise you that the sky would be the limit.Kindly send me some of your pictures my queen...
Do have a nice and wonderful day my princess....

Paul Moore
newthinglife@aol.com

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [149.255.59.147]
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 149.255.59.147
Originating ISP: Unlimited Web Hosting Uk Ltd
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:10 am

Email:

Hello honey how are you doing there?Its been a while i heard from you and hope all is well dear.I want you to know I missed you so much dear and will be looking forward reading back from you princess

PAUL

Paul Moore
newthinglife@aol.com

Header:

Received: from 149.255.59.140
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 149.255.59.140
Originating ISP: Unlimited Web Hosting Uk Ltd
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.