Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Angela F.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Angela F.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:19 am

Stolen image of Angela F., part of aBabe Toronto, a community of artists.

ssgt11@live.com

On DMF:

Hi,i like your profile also,and i really want to let you know little more about me,I am Half Sweden and half Australia ,but i am presently in Niger Delta,Nigeria western Africa.
I am working for a company called Conocco Phillipe,they have project going on here and i am doing supervisor for them,but my job with them is not permanent so i can get out of here as soon as i am done with them.
I am an intensely passionate, romantic, sensual, emotive, loving and caring person with those close to me and you will also find that I am a very resolute person in my morals and values.
I like your profile and i wish to know you better.
i will be free to get out of this country in few weeks time,si that was why i am looking for real date in this dating site.
I hope to hear from you,
What is your e-mail?
Here is my e-mail.
ssgt11@liv e.com
and my phone number.
+234818482 8969

Profile elements:

angelana
- 30 y/o female
- stockholm, Sweden
- English, English, English
- company supervisor
- Have no children
Jag är en intensivt passionerad, romantisk, sensuell, känslobetonat, kärleksfull och omtänksam person med dem nära mig och du kommer också att upptäcka att jag är en mycket bestämd person min moral och värderingar! Dessutom, jag är mycket energisk och hårt arbetande person, men jag gillar att spela too.may nå mig
/
I am an intensely passionate, romantic, sensual, emotive, loving and caring person to those close to me and you will also discover that I am a very determined person my morals and values​​! Also, I'm very energetic and hardworking person, but I like to play too.may reach me

Jag skulle vilja träffa någon som kommer att ge mig lycka , någon som är självförtroende nog att dela sina tankar och idéer med mig , öppen, bra sinne för humor , omtänksam, ärlig och mycket tillgiven .
/
I'd like to meet someone who will bring me good luck, someone who is confident enough to share their thoughts and ideas with me, open, good sense of humor, caring, honest and very affectionate.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.