Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamesfox431@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jamesfox431@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:04 am

On Zorpia:

You must have been the second woman GOD created after eve. Apparently GOD must have lavish abundant time to make such an enchanting, You look so enchanting, highly like goddess.

am good dear. can you give me your yahoo name or skype name so we can chat more over there okay

okay my yahoo is jamesfox431@yahoo my skype jamesjames1153 am waiting

Profile elements:

james
51, San Jose, California, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 43‑70, in Germany.

About Me
am very cool

Ethnicity Native American

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamesfox431@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:05 am

On Skype:

jamesjames1153 aka James - no picture
Language: English
DOB: April 22, 1966
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamesfox431@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:42 am

Email:

I lead an active and healthy lifestyle, with track to distance running, yoga, cycling, dancing and swimming. My taste music is quite varied from Romantic music, cool Blues and 70's and 80's Love songs am 5.6 tall have brown eyes and blondy hair but presently on a skin now.. Personality wise, am confident, passionate about life, fun-loving, slightly off-center, but with the right amount of down-to-earth and mellowness, though can be unpredictable at times. I am a straight man and i stand by my words i am tired of being lonely and need a good and caring partner a partner that will always show me what love is all about and always stand by me no matter what,like i will always do something to her,someone that will always share my dream till death do us apart.I do find great interest in you and that is why i am expressing my interest towards you all to show you that i am a serious someone and need you to understand what life is all about,i know how hard working i am but that will not lead to the end of my life,i know money is not everything amin life and its valueless,but love is something cherish-able and long lasting which i intend giving to my partner and receiving too.Language is never a problem since the heart can tell what the mind and feelings can feel and share together am willing to stick with you forever. can you add me on yahoo chat so we can talk more over there thanks i will be waiting

Header:

Return-Path: <jamesfox431@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.243.189]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.178.641
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.243.189
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.