Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dogbe.harrison@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dogbe.harrison@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:17 am

On FMF:

hi there am a man of God fearing person who want a God fearing lady have a respert for man to be in love with which will lead me to marriage and have the rest of my life with hope you be the one? and can live your contact for me to contact you i love you.......

hi love am happy to hear from you my email address is (dogbe.harrison@gmail.com)or you contact me on +233247159999

Profile elements:

godslove18 Profile: LOVE,ROMANCE AND MARRIAGE
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Man Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Libra
My Education: High School My Profession: Teacher

am interest in god fearing lady who is ready to love respert and willing to get marriad

AM A MAN OF GOD FEARING PERSON WHO LOVE AND WANT TO BE LOVE

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dogbe.harrison@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:24 am

About +233247159999:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.