Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rossana_rodrigo@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rossana_rodrigo@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:19 pm

rossana109 Profile: Hello I am here Looking for love
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Hazel Eye ColorZodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: Tampa, Florida, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession: Marketing
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am looking for a special manwho is affectionatehandsomewith a shapely figuresincereeasygoingwith interests and characteristics similar to minesomeone who wants a meaningfulseriouslong-term relationshipnot just for a few dateslooking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heartis curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits

About Me
Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life.im hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh,I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. Im very easy to get a long with and a very good listener

Hello There I am Rossana Rodrigo By name i will l;ike to know you more I am new On here Looking for friends Okay I will Like To Know u as well gentle Man Let me Know If u get Ma Message.......add me on rossana_rodrigo@yahoo.com
Attachments
rossana.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.