Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

theresaogechi@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

theresaogechi@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:50 pm

theresapage
Female / Single
1985 - Berkeley / United States

Slogan
im new and single
About Me
I am a active woman, , I am very outgoing, communicative, easy going, outspoken, I am also a very Romantic type, love to cuddle, hold hands while walking, I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back, lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I love watching Movies, Television, listening to Music, Singing, Reading, Writing poems, Swimming, playing Basketball..
Looking For
I seek for a complete honest man, who will love me, adore me, a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever, a compassionate man, one with good heart and know how to handle matters, I want a lover not a fighter, lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life, someone who can have laugh and have fun but, and at the same time, he most be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to. would u like to have a meal with me
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 158
Weight(kg) 51
Life Style
Drinking Little
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession sales
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests yes
Activities yes
Books yes
Movies yes
Music yes
TV Shows yes
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Gemini

How are you doing good i hope,well i would like to have a chat with you so IM me theresaogechi with yeahoo instant messenger maybe we can correspond together and share pics too email theresaogechi@yahoo.com hope to hear from u soon
Attachments
theresa.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.