Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Willem V.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Willem V.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:28 am

martis_andy@yahoo.com
andymartis1@yahoo.com

On AR:

Hello i must say you have a nice profile and a very good sense of human. This means you are very beautiful and i want to compliment you for this even though i know other men must have said this to you already but please do accept mine as well. I have just joined this site seeking for my soulmate.I am interested in u and wish to be your friend even though thats not what am seeking for but i want friendship first so we can get to know each other since this is one of the main reason why we are both here...I am very interested to know u so plz can u give me your yahoo id or gmail id so that i can email u for us to chat to know each other and also share pics this is mine martis_andy @ yahoo .com or andymartis1 @ yahoo .com plz can u also give me yours?

Profile elements:

Martis
?rebro/Sweden
About Me
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.

Looking For
loving and caring lady
Height(cm) 164
Weight(kg) 48
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Farming / Agriculture
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: martis_andy@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:29 am

On Facebook:

Andy Martis aka andy.martis.73
Worked at Farmer
Studied at univesity of agriculture
Lives in Johannesburg, Gauteng
From Oslo, Norway

Joined Facebook August 10, 2013

On Person - suspended profile:

Monica, single girl
31 y.o.
Los Angeles
United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:55 am

Email:

I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky

I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.Can u also tell me more about u and also send me some pics of u and what do u do for a living and where u from...

Header:

Return-Path: martis_andy@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.218.221.154]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.221.154
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:55 am

Asking about the girl in the profile picture, since he is single...

Email:

No is my granddaughter,i have two children one girl one boy and one granddaughter.........I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of
relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well..

Header:

Received: from [41.189.162.7]
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 41.189.162.7
Originating ISP: Scancom Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:57 am

When is not about copy-pasted messages...

Email:

Dear plz canu also sendme some pics for me to see who am talking

Image - stolen image of Willem V. The pictures used by the scammer are stolen from the real owner Facebook profile.

Header:

Received: from [41.189.162.7]
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 41.189.162.7
Originating ISP: Scancom Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:17 pm

After almost 7 months of silence...

Hello my dear how are u doing have miss u so much am very busy here in Ghana that is why u dont hear from me am very sorry for that this time around u are going to hear from me so dont worry am there for u and forever be there for u and plz i dont want u to found another man plzzz course am here for u and i want to be with u for the rest of my life...

Received: from [41.218.199.172]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014
Reply-To: Andy Martis <martis_andy@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.218.199.172
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.