Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. K.D. McQuillan

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. K.D. McQuillan

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:13 am

On AR:

Hello Dear, how are you doing? this weekend

Dear dearest, i will like to know more about you, kindly send me more of your pics to my email address; gentitos.miller@yahoo.com
I will be very glad to hear from you

Profile elements:

Titos Miller
New York/United States

AM CARING AND LOVING, MOSTLY I LOVE THE USARMY

Relationship Status Divorced

Image - stolen image of Brigadier General K.D. McQuillan.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gentitos.miller@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:13 am

On Facebook:

Titos Miller aka titos.miller.7 - same picture
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Texas, Queensland

Joined Facebook February 24, 2014.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:52 pm

Email:

Hello dear xxx,
First I thank you so much for your good compliments, but i must say that i am quite a simple gentleman with a humble heart and good sense of humor, please let my uniform not scare you because we are all humans created in the same state of equality notwithstanding our social status.
I am General Titos Miller, the commander of the USARMY Peace keeping force in Afghanistan, am 54years old (birthday 01.10.1960) am divorced 5years ago with one son 16years, am on the verge of retirement from the Military service and am seeking for a woman to build my future with and spend the rest of my life together with her, just after my retirement. I am very happy to meet you, please tell me more about yourself and honestly i like to know more about you so we can take it from there, hoping for your kind and positive response.
Yours Titos.

Header:

Return-Path: gentitos.miller@yahoo.com
Received: from [188.126.71.19]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 188.126.71.19
Originating ISP: Portlane Networks Ab
Country of Origin: Sweden
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Email:

Hello dear xxx,
I am quite very happy to hear back from you, honestly i am happy to meeting you, and regarding to your question, I am about retiring from service and if i got a woman of my dream i am 100% ready to relocate and settle with her in any country of her choice, i have a convincing heart you gonna be the woman am looking for. Please if you have Facebook account, kindly add me with my name TITOS MILLER so we can get always talking to know about us more, you sounds a unique lady and i can't afford loosing your sweet messages and talking to you each day, take good care of yourself while waiting to see you on Facebook or hear back from you via email.
Yours Titos

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

Header:

X-Rocket-Received: from nokia.com (gentitos.miller@66.54.67.183 with xymcookie [63.250.193.228])
by smtp109.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 08 Mar 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Email:

Hello dear lovely xxx,
How are you doing at this time, honestly am very happy hearing back from you once again, to be honest in explicit to your message, i want you to understand that i got all your reply messages but only exception of the below message, which i wrote to you after gotten your reply message stating that you don't have a Facebook account and since then i have been expecting to see your beautiful face regarding the below email, once again you are one of a kind and i will always be grateful to God for making us meet in our parts, a big kiss to your lips while i wait your message
Have a nice time
Yours Titos.

Header:

Received: from [41.218.217.140]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.217.140
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:25 am

Email:

Hello dear xxx, i am still waiting for your kind response and your sweet pictures regarding my last message to you, have a nice weekend while i wait for your answer, big kiss to your lips
Yours Titos.

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

Header:

X-Rocket-Received: from nokia.com (gentitos.miller@66.54.67.156 with xymcookie [98.138.105.21])
by smtp112.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 15 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 66.54.67.156
Originating ISP: Nokia
City: Atlanta
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:46 am

Email:

Hello dear xxx,
Long time no see, i hope everything is well with you, please may i hear from you please am so worried about you.
Yours Titos.

Header:

Received: from [41.218.208.198]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.181.645
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.208.198
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:59 am

Email:

Hello dear lovely xxx,
Honestly i could love to, but the truth of the matter is there's no need for us to meet now for few days while i go back because just in some little time from now am gonna get my retirement confirmation where i will then leave here to be with you forever, that's why i asked of your lovely pictures for me to have a view of your wonderful face but you never said anything about it, hope it will not also offend you if i may still ask for your photo again, honestly i really missed you so much for this long while i never hear from you but now my heart really gladdens because i have read from you, my heart belongs to you and i am truly in love with you, may the good God bless you while i wait to hear from you, a big kiss to your lips
Yours Titos.

Header:

Received: from [41.218.211.32]
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.211.32
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:26 am

Email:

Hello dear lovely xxx,
I want to let you know that i have plenty of things prepared down for our future, so never worry about how our future will be in all circumstances because life is all about challenges and the good news is that two heads are better than one mostly when the two understands each other quite well, i really have a deep sense of love and adoring for your heart in my love and my heart keep singing the songs of love and happiness when ever i reads from you, honestly you have began taking my heart gradually and posses a place in my heart, just in a little while by God's grace i shall make all my plans well known to you just as soon as my retirement confirmation letter is out, i wish you all the best till i hear from you, a big kiss to your lips.
Yours in love
Titos.

Header:

Received: from [41.218.208.135]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.208.135
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:52 am

Email:

Hello dear xxx,
I told you all about my plans and retirement confirmation letter and also my plans and how i need your help for us to join hands and achieve our dream to be together and i have not gotten your reply based on that email, could it be that you did not recieved the email? Do i have to resend it, i wanna hear from you.....lol
Yours Titos.

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

Header:

Received: from nokia.com (gentitos.miller@66.54.67.156 with xymcookie [98.138.105.21])
by smtp216.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 14 Apr 2014

Originating IP: 66.54.67.156
Originating ISP: Here North America Llc
City: Atlanta
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.