Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. K.D. McQuillan

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: gentitos.miller@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:03 am

Email:

Hello Dear lovely xxx, am very happy to get your message but am still surprise that after all my well explanatory messages, you still ask this kind of message knowing fully well that am going to be out this new year totally from the war zone.

As i told you earlier that now that i am retired as you know quite well that here's a war zone and it's a very huge risky staying around this deadly war zone with such a huge amount, my dear all i want is you to assist and help me to receive this money with you so that i can officially handed over all the documents in my possessions and begin to make my trip to meet you because as i also told you before i come over to meet you,i need to be very sure that the money has been well secured and safe with you.

Honey again the bank here in Afghanistan that's supposed to transfer this funds through a bank to bank transfer to your account is closed-up because of the on-going war here and therefore has assigned one of their correspondent bank in Ghana to handle this transaction via a delivery process whereby the funds will be well packaged and registered in a well padded envelope and delivers through the bank's agent or diplomat to your door step.

Honey The name of the bank is called First National bank Ghana, so my dear i will give you the contacts of the Ghana bank on your response to this message so that you can write to their email address and introduce yourself as my wife and tell them to deliver my fund to you and then we shall wait to get their response. As i keep saying i am always willing to offer you the 10 percent of the total fund for your assistant to receive the fund, as you may wish and the rest will be for our investments because i need to take good care of you as my wife and also our new family we are going to build, i love you so much with all my heart.

Titos

Return-Path: gentitos.miller@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.226.162]
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gentitos.miller@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:46 pm

After 10 months:

Hi My Dear lovely wife,

It has been quite a long time no hear from you, hope you are doing very fine.....anyway i have been quite home in the States since i got my retirement, but having so much fun time i have decided to come and visit you in your country with my son Mike so that we come and spend some time with you and i will show you how much i love you so dearly from my heart, but before then i have to go for a new job interview in Ghana Africa and from there we catch flight down to your country, i will let you know about the trip once our visa is out.
Am quite sure you will be happy to receive us on our day of arrival,

Hoping to hear from you

Regards

Yours love Titos
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.