Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. K.D. McQuillan

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: gentitos.miller@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:52 am

Email:

Hello Dear xxx, good day,
I am quite very happy to get your message....be to honest with you, indeed our heart is speaking the same language, i want to reassure you once more that i am not here to derive any kind of jokes, because of the hectic nature of my job you will understand that i have no such times for jokes and all the things am telling regarding our messages is the real feelings from my heart and i will honor and respect any word i said to you. Here in the Military we judge people by the words of their mouth, and i am a gentle man who respects and honors his words, my dear i am truly in love with you and i will not hurt your emotional feelings, though you might say that it's too early for me to say that but everyday goes by i keep having the strong feelings more and more that your are truly the right woman God destined for me and i have no doubt, since few weeks we have known each other honestly you have changed my life for good and i want the happiness and joy we are sharing now to remain forever.
I can't keep my eyes off your emails are such a sweet angel
See you soon
Yours Titos

Header:

Return-Path: gentitos.miller@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.218.193.180]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.193.180
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Email:

Hello dear lovely xxx,

As i told you i have written this message to you before but it's quite unfortunate you didn't receive it, but i wanna use this medium again to let you know that i gotten a good news in last few days about my retirement from the Military.

Together I also got from the Government of Afghanistan, the pension amount of Euro950,000
(Nine hundred and fifty thousand Euro)

But now the issue why i seek your help and assistance in this regard is that the banks here in Afghanistan are closed due to the terrible war going on here, therefore can no longer to transfer this money by electronic wire transfer to your account, and besides here is a terrible war zone and i can not stay here with such huge amount now that i have retired, i want to invest this money with you in your country as i told you, therefore i seek an advice from a bank director here this on the best way my retirement benefit fund can be moved out of this terrible God forsaken war country and she told me that the best way is that they will appoint one of their correspondent bank in Ghana which will deliver the money to you via a diplomatic delivery means that it will come to you as a package in your address, dear xxx, since i have no relatives, but i have you as my wife to be... now I want you to help me receive this money through a Courier means according to the woman Director Ms. Lialia, after i am sure you have received the money with you, and the fund is well secured then I will come to meet you as possible, we shall get invest in your country, and I will offer you 10 percent of the fund for your help to receive the money if you may wish, and when we invest the money wisely, you will manage the investments on my behalf as you may wish, I hope that my plans are a good one and i do need to work this out with you because my spirit mind accepted to work out this plans with you as God directed me after my prayers. please kindly get back to me urgently for more details, so that i can give you the contacts of the bank for them to start the process as possible because i don't have time to waste here anymore
attached to this email is my retirement letter
Thanks and i will be waiting to hear from you
Your love Titos.

ret.let..jpg

Received: from [41.218.193.180]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.193.180
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:12 pm

Email:

Honey this is to wish you a happy Easter as my dear lovely wife to be, honey please don't get worried and don't panic always trust in me because i will not mislead you, why am doing all my best is for us to have a better future after my retirement and i can assure you a million times very shortly we all are going to be happy together as one family, i love you so much from my heart.
Always be happy for me and have a good Easter celebrations and also pray for me
many kisses to your lips byeeeee
Yours Titos

Header:

X-Rocket-Received: from nokia.com (gentitos.miller@66.54.67.176 with xymcookie [98.139.211.125])
by smtp218.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 19 Apr 2014

Originating IP: 66.54.67.176
Originating ISP: Here North America Llc
City: Atlanta
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 10, 2014 4:48 am

Email:

Hello Dear lovely xxx.

Please don't look or understand my plans in the wrong perspective, you have to understand that a man of my social status need to invest widely and wisely after my retirement, understand that i can not depend on you for my all personal and social needs when am with you, but as a responsible man i need to take good care of you as my wife and the brand new family we gonna have soon, regarding the process everything is going be handle in a legal way, there's no atom of risk involved in this project...everything i told you about this fund is real and 100% legal, and also understand that i need your mutual understanding and vibrant co-operation so we can have success in this transaction as possible so that i can begin to arrange my trip to meet you, i have made it known to you that am going to offer you the 10% of the total fund as my wife because i know quite well that as a woman you also have some of your personal needs to be taken care of.

First of all before we commence fully i want you send across to me your personal information such as your full names, your address and your telephone number...I shall use this info to prepare a trusteeship agreement between us, the aim of this agreement is to legally bond us from betrayal of trust, because i really want you to receive my retirement benefits with you on my behalf so that i can be able to come over to xxx, invest and get married to you, my dear sometimes like this in life we need to do some little sacrifice and even do the things we have never done before in-order to achieve success in life, i am really in love with you and really want to spend the rest of my life with you, so my dear give my humble request a second thought and come on let's work out this dream to reality and you will never regret meeting me. I am a man who honors my word, take my word of honor
Thanks for your kind understanding and am waiting to hear from you
Yours Titos.

Header:

Received: from [41.218.220.242]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.220.242
City: Accra
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 16, 2014 10:11 am

Email:

Hello dear xxx,
How is been your weekend together with your work, hope you are having a wonderful weekend, It has been a long time since your last email i haven't heard from you again regarding my last message to you, what's going on, hope all is fine with you, am worried i wanna let you know that i need to hear from you am quite highly expectant of your reply to this email... may God bless and keep you fit always for me, kiss your family for me
Yours Titos

Header:

Received: from nokia.com (gentitos.miller@66.54.67.190 with xymcookie [98.138.105.21])
by smtp114.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 11 May 2014

Originating IP: 66.54.67.190
Originating ISP: Here North America Llc - proxy
City: Atlanta
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

barristerjohnson36@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:38 am

Email:

Hello, Yes my dear lovely xxx. I know quite well that my message will come to you as a surprise cos it has been quite sometime now but the true fact is that my feelings for you is still very much intact/active and i have never had a relaxed mind or heart feeling love since our last message.

I want to use this medium to inform you that i finally found someone from the Lao People's Republic who helped and assisted me in getting my fund transferred, i am currently so much busy with her at the moment where we are investing is so many projects, though things did not work out between us as planned due to some certain issues that arises and some misunderstanding, maybe it's how God wants it, but i am quite sure my heart still belongs to you and i can never forget your love and care for me in a hurry, that's why i advised my lawyer in Ghana to deliver a cheque of 45,000 Dollars to you, as a compensation and a little token from my heart.

Please my dear you need to contact the lawyer as possible as you get this message, below are the contact details of the lawyer;

Barrister Johnson Obirim ESQ
Email Address; barristerjohnson36@yahoo.com
Telephone; +233243599540

Please kindly update me as soon as you get in-touch with the barrister, my dear i love you so much and still love you even more, am hoping to hear from you
Yours Titos.

Received: from [41.218.220.132]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014
Reply-To: Gen Titos Miller <gentitos.miller@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.218.220.132
City: Accra
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: barristerjohnson36@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:55 am

MY Additions:
Dear Value Client CLIPPED,
Good Day, Sept 29. 2014

I will not hesitate to express my profound gratitude to you for the due respect being given to this Honorable Chambers to legally and legitimately deliver the cheque what of $45,000 to you via a courier service means, which our client Gen Titos Miller instructed this honorable chamber to deliver to your address, your partner is currently undergoing a project investments in Oversea country, after he instructed us to deliver this cheque to you.

Though, i have many legal issues to attend but, i will try my best to assist you to make sure that there will be no delay in as much as i will move directly to the Courier service company to register this packet in your names will be done with immediate effect. To do this, For security reason's this cheque can only legally cash by you as the legal beneficiary and also as instructed by the bank signor in-order not to be delivered it to the wrong person.

Therefore you are requested to provide us with your detail information such as your full names, date of birth, your address and your direct active telephone numbers.

Therefore i have to fulfill a legal right compelling you to pay only the sum of 300 Euro only for the delivery of your cheque package via courier service.

DELIVERY FEE OF: $300
Payment to my Secretary: PRINCE TEDDY CHUKWU
Mode of payment: Western Union OR Money Gram
Destination Country: NO.51 Spintex Road Accra Ghana
Test Question: Love
Answer; Honest

Follow my directives and respond accordingly, to expedite the immediate delivery of your cheque.
Attached to this mail is my official call to bar ID Card.
Thank you for your kind co-operation and i wish you all the best.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours In Service,
Barr. Johnson Obirim.
The Principal Attorney(Zwennes Chambers).
Tel/fax: 00233541857657

HEADER:
Received: from [41.66.218.17] by web122105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 29 Sep 2014 03:23:17 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CkRlYXIgVmFsdWUgQ2xpZW50IFNhdHRlciBTIEJ1c2NoLApHb29kIERheSwgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIFNlcHQgMjkuIDIwMTQKIApJCiB3aWxsIG5vdCBoZXNpdGF0ZSB0byBleHByZXNzIG15IHByb2ZvdW5kIGdyYXRpdHVkZSB0byB5b3UgZm9yIHRoZSBkdWUgCnJlc3BlY3QgYmVpbmcgZ2l2ZW4gdG8gdGhpcyBIb25vcmFibGUgQ2hhbWJlcnMgdG8gbGVnYWxseSBhbmQgCmxlZ2l0aW1hdGVseSBkZWxpdmVyIHRoZSBjaGVxdWUgd2hhdCBvZiAkNDUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <CADoD4OrLgH9ZXEteTYMsaZJM+UrECi4ZXxAMUTi7LFMd4kEkOA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1411986197.7144.YahooMailNeo@web122105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 03:23:17 -0700
From: Obirim Chambers And Solicitors <barristerjohnson36@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Obirim Chambers And Solicitors <barristerjohnson36@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Dear Sir...

Dear Client CLIPPED,

Please kindly note;

Number one; I want you to understand that Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram is the fastest means of moving money around the world and it is never an illegal means of sending money but a legal means.

Number two; The money you are going to send is quite a little amount of $400 Dollars and it's not good to send via bank to bank transfer, because there's going to be so much duties and charges.Since you never use any of them, Now you have to use it because it's more safe and fast.

Therefore i want you to send the money through one of this ( 3 ) three means of transfer;

1; Western Union Money transfer

2; Money Gram

3; Ria Money transfer

Please kindly take the money and go to any of this money transfer agents near your location and make the payment, please note that it takes only 10 minutes to fill-in the sender's form and make the payment.

Kindly follow my instructions and act accordingly as directed
I will be waiting for your positive answer this time and remember no more excuses this time, i wish you all the best

Regards
Barr Johnson Esq.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.218.210.91] by web122103.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 Oct 2014 02:55:32 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBDbGllbnQgU2F0dGVyLAoKUGxlYXNlIGtpbmRseSBub3RlOwoKTnVtYmVyIG9uZTsgSSB3YW50IHlvdSB0byB1bmRlcnN0YW5kIHRoYXQgV2VzdGVybiBVbmlvbiBNb25leSBUcmFuc2ZlciBvciBNb25leSBHcmFtIGlzIHRoZSBmYXN0ZXN0IG1lYW5zIG9mIG1vdmluZyBtb25leSBhcm91bmQgdGhlIHdvcmxkIGFuZCBpdCBpcyBuZXZlciBhbiBpbGxlZ2FsIG1lYW5zIG9mIHNlbmRpbmcgbW9uZXkgYnV0IGEgbGVnYWwgbWVhbnMuCgpOdW1iZXIgdHdvOyBUaGUgbW9uZXkgeW91IGFyZSBnb2luZyB0byABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <CADoD4OrLgH9ZXEteTYMsaZJM+UrECi4ZXxAMUTi7LFMd4kEkOA@mail.gmail.com> <1411986197.7144.YahooMailNeo@web122105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CADoD4OrSRB_=3nN1K_62NhRS+_4UoY-Y65o_CNRYKGQ__B=vZw@mail.gmail.com> <1412070815.97234.YahooMailNeo@web122105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CADoD4Op3mckAaMquKwnP_CKWkCnOboPTdOQczRpD9hBGrcB7_A@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1412157332.77012.YahooMailNeo@web122103.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 02:55:32 -0700
From: Obirim Chambers And Solicitors <barristerjohnson36@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Obirim Chambers And Solicitors <barristerjohnson36@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Dear Sir...

FAKE I.D.:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+233243599540
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

+233541857657
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

BANK ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
ECOBANK OF GHANA LIMITED

PMB GPO ACCRA

SWIFT CODE; ECOC GHAC

ACCOUNT NAME; C. OTOO

ACCOUNT NUMBER; XXXXXXXX1201

This is the first time I have received this account from a scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. K.D. McQuillan

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:19 am

Account used by the scammer:

GUARANTY TRUST BANK. GHANA LIMITED
25A, Castle Road, Ambassadorial Area, Ridge
P.M.B CT 416,
Cantonments Accra, Ghana
SWIFT. GTBIGHAC
ACCOUNT NAME; C & E COMPANY LIMITED
ACCOUNT NUMBER; XXXXXXX1110
ADDRESS; P O BOX TN 2207
ACCRA-GHANA

First time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:47 am

Email:

Hello honey, first of all i wanna wish you a merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous year in advance, i really wanna let you understand that despite the on-going war here, we tried to make ourselves happy by organizing a little Christmas party here in our barracks and it was full of fun and lots of jokes cracked, but you were all in my mind and i can't afford to stop thinking about you, so my love how are you doing and how was your Christmas celebrations, hope you are having fun, i did expected a message form you but i know that you will be very happy reading this message from you, honey i really love you sincerely from my heart and i will always adore you till the end of time, i am hoping to get your urgent response regarding this message.
Yours ever love
Titos.

Received: from nm47.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.120.54])
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:37 am

Here we go again...

Email:

Hello Dear xxx, honestly i am writing this new year good news message to you with a heart filled with joy and happiness because my long awaited success has finally drawn near, i am very pleased to let you know that my retirement benefit amount of 950,000 Euro (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros) is now in a German bank, i find out that your country is a very good place of investments and have a good economic growth and stability and i will like us to invest there and also settle down, Now that i am retired as you know quite well that here's a war zone and it's a very huge risky staying around this deadly war zone with such a huge amount so my dear i want you to assist and help me to receive this money with you in your country so that i can officially hand over all the documents in my possessions and begin to make my trip to meet you because before i come over i need to be very sure that the money has been well secured and safe with you, i want to hear a good positive response from you about this message so that i can give you the contacts of the bank so that they can start the process as possible and kindly remember that i am still very willing to offer you the 10 percent of the total fund for your help to receive the fund, as i have earlier promised and the rest will be for our investments because i need to take good care of you as my wife and also our new family we are going to build, i am waiting for your kind response.
Yours lovely

Received: from [98.138.89.194]
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.