Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Tommy Franks

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Tommy Franks

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:57 am

Stolen images of Tommy Franks, retired general in the United States Army.

markwelsh11@hotmail.com

On AR:

Hello dear, this is a voice from a lonely heart, It's my pleasure communicating with you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoying your day?. My name is General Mark Welsh. I am US military officer in Afghanistan.

a friend is a Gift from God, please contact me with your private email address so that I will write you and tell you more about my self and also send you my pictures OK please write me your email address here.

Mark.

this is my email address (markwelsh11@hotmail.com) waiting for your letter

Profile elements:

Mark - no picture
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: markwelsh11@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:00 am

Email:

Good day beautiful lady. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to address you. My name is Gen. Mark Welsh I am an American officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I am 58yrs old live in Manhattan New York. I speak French and Spanish but I prefer English it's better for me. I am 5'9 with short brown hair blue eyes with glasses. I’m very quiet person and down to earth. I am shy to semi-shy type I don't drink/smoke not into the bar scene. I am a Christian. Cursing and lying is not my thing why because my mouth is made for singing/kissing and yes I am "excellent" kisser very hard to find someone like me. It's like looking a needle in a haystack. I love kissing so much and nuzzling a lady’s neck. I really love to take my time with my lady and make her "squirm". When I kiss the whole universal stop and I can hear "rhythm of both heartbeat pounding away softly and trust me I will take your breath away. …
I had my high school and University Education in New York, I am the only son my mom and dad died when I was young, then I was at that time living in the U.S. so I do not know any of my relatives so I grew up as orphan and since I am one. I have a daughter who is 17yrs old and she studied foreign languages??In the UK. Typically, she is smile on my face, and I've been blessed. I have a share of setbacks in life. Do not we all? But despite all that I never stop, I thank God for my life and experiences I was exposed. My wife died 6 years ago in a plane crash, for a teenager girl without her mom by her side which she needs time, attention and love after the lost my beloved wife in 2006 whom is with the Lord, right now I am tired of been lonely and Francesca wants a mom you know a young girl of her would definitely need someone to chat with at home and other things running through her mind, lets say I need a happy family life again because I love and cherish family life so much.
I am God fearing and I have many of the personality traits that you might expect to go along with the profession: I’m compassionate, gentle, perceptive, intuitive, communicative, loyal, reliable, trustworthy, analytically, ethical (Hmmm…..I sound like a boy scout, don’t I? However, I’d not fit the bill of an intellectual, as I am far more interested in people than in scholarly pursuits. I love my work and where I originally come from, women are considered the first and treated with all caress and affections and that's why they rule…. (Funny right?), I also find great satisfaction in helping people and animals…. Maybe my obligation… Distance does not matter if you really love a person, the most important thing in your honesty and trust, to the work all, distance can not and will not damage the bond between two people who based on mutual respect, trust, loyalty and love.
I enjoy the finest things the city have to offer like early matinee on Saturday at the AMC theater broad way shows, museums, Dave and buster dining out but prefer to cook and "yes" I can cook….I know how to love, but have not found the one to love; when I do I would love him effortlessly. I believe in love and second chances. I love to get into long-term relationship and settle down with the right lady and see how it will grow. I want to grow old with her and make chicken soup for her when she's sick. If her tummy "hurts" I want to rub her down and draw warm ginger baths for her. I want a lifetime. I just want to bring my description to your attention before we ever decide to meet in this life……I have to stop her to hear your own part…. Will be waiting for a warm reply from you all about yourself and I have attached 4 of my photos to you.
Love
Mark.

Header:

Return path: markwelsh11@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU170-W43 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s16.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 3 Mar 2014
Subject: Good day beautiful lady.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:46 am

Email:

Hello my dear xxx!
I feel a bit embarrassed as I start this letter, because I`m afraid you may interpret my words in a way they weren`t meant to, different to what I really would like to express; so I beg of you to read it with a great deal of care and attention... In fact, I`m writing to let you know that I have a very strong feeling, an unequivocal premonition that you are the person I have always looked for to be by my side, to make me happy and to receive the best I have to offer. I sincerely hope I am not mistaken. I`m talking about understanding and affection, you know And of companionship, deep friendship and simple feelings. I am talking about love and caring! Whenever I will have the chance to watch you, I would be able to identify in you some of the qualities that please me the most. This letter is, in fact, an invitation for you to get to know me better. And you can be sure that you will also be able to find in me some rare virtues...
Must admit for the opportunity communicating with you, i love your mail and how you sound so interesting. like I mentioned on my previous letter to you I am also ambitious, compassionate, gentle, perceptive, intuitive, communicative, loyal, reliable, trustworthy, analytical, ethical vibrant, full of life and handsome (they always tease) without a woman, based on my philosophy women are considered the first and should be treated with all care and affections and that's why they rule……. lol
I enjoy pampering/surprising my partner, and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me. Some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a beurre blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall.
I would have love us sending instant messaging but I am not use to chatting online so I prefer email letters, I just hope you are cool with that’s but I promised to always update you and never stop putting great smiles on your face because you deserve more…… Guess what sweetie I am told my daughter about you and she felt so happy…… Less I forgot I am a God fearing person and I always read my bible never miss church because I know “better is the end’ and it can only get batter…. That’s my famous word n I strongly believe in those words…….
Wow, can’t imagine myself thinking about you right now, I strongly believe I found a person I can trust and confide in also share my secret and plans to hear her seek advice if any problems are being attached.
Write me back and tell me more about you. I hope you are having a wonderful time right now, have it in mind that I pray for you more than I pray for myself…… Well I better go for now and write some more later...........lol,

Thank you thank you and thank you sweetie for having my back……

Cheers and remain blessed.
Mark

Header:

Return-Path: markwelsh11@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU170-W104 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s1.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 5 Mar 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 am

Email:

Hello sweetie,
Good day my dear lovely angel xxx, love the way you play with words really enjoyed your mail and i love the way we are taking things slowly and gentle, this show the kind of personalities we have, hope you are having a great day, am so sorry to reply your mail late.
Your passion around me makes me feel comfortable and want to know you more, recently I desire to be your best friend or even more than a friend so that i can cook, laugh and talk about the future……….
We are getting pretty close everyday maybe its time to know some secrets about you, because I really want to have your back and call you my lady, but then please be patient with me, as I am not used to all of this, will open up to you more and more as we get to know each other!

Some tips I am anxious to know about you.

* Do you have any hobbies?
* Do you watch TV?
* Do you like snacks and what kind?
* Do you attend church and what’s the name?
* How do you start your day?
* Any favorite place you visit and why?
* What is your routine before going to bed?
* What kind of vehicle you drive and which is your next?
* Kind of movies you watch?
* What denomination are you?
* Your physical feature you cherish most?
* What makes you happy?
* Favorite color?
* what is your profession?
Any education

It’s quite enough for you to process………... So far, this seems to be going well, and I really enjoying reading through your letter and kindly send me photos of yourself.

Remember I pray for you more than I pray for myself!!!
Mark

Header:

Received: from BLU170-W133 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s24.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 7 Mar 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:33 am

Email:

Good day my dear lovely wife xxx. I hope you had a wonderful day today. I must confess that I am a very hectic day today because of the many attacks here in Afghanistan. Sorry, could I put into question before you answer me. Like I said, I would retire from active service that means that I left the military for good a civilian. I want to be moved to your country when I get behind me, the pain and suffering that I had gone through during my days in the military retirement. I think you are the woman of my dreams, and I assure you that we will be together, others do not.
How I wish you could bring the idea of the words that I bring to term. When I say I love you, then the higher percentages of my words are still unspoken. But of course, I must say something ... my heart beats for you, and my heart yearns for you. When I describe the love I could try for you I would, and the use of text and the love songs and sonnets of Shakespeare, and it would be impossible, because the love is real, love unconditional, eternal and indescribable. You have my heart and love on the day we met and we’ll always be. As time goes by, my heart and my love for you will continue to grow stronger, brighter and bigger.,
Actually, i was just thinking of you all day and i keep on wondering if this is for real I'm still pinching myself how in the world I managed to find such a caring, warm heated, sincere and loving lady like you, all I’m asking GOD right now is to impact his acknowledge and understanding in our special hearts. No matter what happens from here on, I'm ever so thankful to have such a wonderful lady like you close to me because i only want to be with you since i find my place of rest in your arms with the slow and gentle message you always send me. I appreciate some of the happiest moments being able to express my true and real feelings with/to such a generous/thoughtful lady that up till this point has only been a figment of my imagination.....

I'm writing to express my gratitude to you, assuming we're together i would still let you know my every loving thought for you, i also know we will have our fair share of upheavals, but i have complete faith in us getting through anything because of the understanding and respect we have for each others.....

I don't want to to smother you, but to protect what we share. I've decided not to pursue with any dating site or anybody else, considering the fact that we are communicating so i better concentrate on knowing you more and more.

Thanks for always taking your time to write me and your mails always brings great smiles to my face, have to stop here.... Expect more of you soonest............

Remember i pray for you more than i pray for myself
Mark.

Header:

Received: from BLU170-W50 ([65.55.111.72]) by blu0-omc2-s11.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 10 Mar 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:55 pm

Email:

Good day my dear lovely wife xxx, I am sure you have a wonderful day my darling? Thanks for the detailed message that you sent to me. I appreciate it so much. I told you already that I am in Afghanistan and leave soon as i told you. I am writing this letter to you to remember about my infinite love, that is burn in my heart. I am for all the great things you have done for me, thank God, you're so special person I know, and I want you to know that I have never left and that I am not for something better asked in my life than to just say that I love you. I am so grateful for a precious gift, like the ones you all over me every day. Love is the precious gift of heaven, it is the greatest feeling. Love is like a melody. In life it is to bring harmony. Love is what I feel for you every day. you're the only one that I desire. I need you to be at my side. Just like an angel to keep forever. Your love for me is gentle and kind, and brought me peace of heart, soul and spirit ... That is the reason I am grateful to the Lord, who has sent an angel of love.

There are THREE sources of human's inclinations:
SOUL, MIND and BODY.

The inclination of SOULS gives rise to FRIENDSHIP,
The inclination of MINDS gives rise to RESPECT,
The inclination of BODIES gives rise to DESIRES,
And the combination of THREE inclinations gives rise to LOVE.

Life ends when you stop dreaming,
Hope ends when you stop believing,
Love ends when you stop caring,
Friendship ends when you stop sharing.

Did you agree?

Honestly I am NOT looking for a friend by correspondence although I know that this is main thing to start. Letters can be deceptive and usually people say what the other part wants to hear. Personal meeting is nothing to compare to 100s letters, hope you agree? That’s why I am not into long correspondences, as only seeing someone in person, looking into her eyes, will give you idea that there is chemistry there. Being very communicative by nature, I prefer always alive communication- to hear voice, to look at the eyes to catch their reaction and expression is much easier then writing the letters. That’s a pity we could not talk or see, but hopefully very soon we will see and talk.

So what are my goals and intentions- very simple ones- to make someone happy first of all, to fall deep in LOVE and experience this WONDER in return!!!!! To fall in love with a woman who will become my best friend, lover, wife, and mummy to my kids. I want to share everything with my future wife- especially traveling- it would be great to have someone who will be willing to travel to see more of this magnificent world. Just do it together is so much fun. To meet the sunrise, to run on the beach at sunset holding hands, to play snowballs, just do it all TOGETHER....This word "together" will be always the TOP for us. And of course, I will move anywhere with the RIGHT woman without one minute hesitation. What kind of woman I want to meet- well –I am not looking for Miss Perfect (they don’t exist) and will not want to change anyone. I will want my woman to take me as I am (physically and mentally) and I will take her as she is.

I believe A MAN HAS TO BE A GOOD PROVIDER FOR THE FAMILY NEST, AND A WOMAN HAS TO MAKE THIS NEST HOME. I also dream to meet honest woman, someone who can keep her words, someone who believes "Actions Speak. LOUDER then words ", goal-oriented, decent, fun to be with, with great sense of humor, generous, loves kids and animals, caring, affectionate, friendly, optimistic, protective, and just a real nice woman who knows how to treat her Prince :-) I hate lies, when people cheat each other, I dislike greedy-cheap (I am very generous myself), JEALOUS and cynical people.
Three of these are considered one of the humans big sins arising from selfishness and inner insecurity. So dear I hope you

understand me? waiting for your positive answer.
Have a wonderful day, I love you.

Yours Mark

Header:

Received: from BLU170-W95 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s10.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 11 Mar 2014
Subject: Good day my dear lovely wife!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:16 am

Email:

Good day my dear lovely Angel xxx, I hope you had a good night. I want you to know that my love for you is forever and unconditionally. I will love you now and forever, and with you I found joy, love, happiness and peace I seek in a woman. You are the best any one will ever wish for and I will always love you. I love you now and forever. Honey, this information I will show you now, here is very important information, so I do not want you to share it with any one because of the security risk of betrayer.

A few weeks ago, I and my troops were on a raid in the northern part of Afghanistan. for the rescue of General Abdul Rahim Afghanistan Minister of Defense two son whom was kidnapped by the Taliban for a ransom of Hundred Million United States of America Dollars from their victims father with a mandate to get the money within three working days or they will kill the two brothers. It was a very big task for us to rescue the two brothers without having to use strong weapon like Bomb because the boys could be effected or killed by the Taliban out of anger. but to God be the glory after a serious gun shout with the Taliban we where able to rescue the General two son alive and handed over the Taliban we arrested to the Afghanistan Government. In appreciation, the Afghanistan President gave each surviving solider US$3.500, 000.000 million USD. This amount I deposited with security agency owned by a United Nations Diplomat. Though the acceptance of the money was against military tradition, but the president insisted it was a gift from his heart.

Darling, it was really a blessed compensation to the surviving soldiers. And besides keeping the money here, there is no problem at all. It is now safely deposited with a United Nations Diplomatic agent. Darling well i have come into this conclusion that you and i knows that I cannot just come to your country or we get married without planing for the future or making any solider investment. Which I think that this is great opportunity to invest strongly for the future. I have come to this plans of which i think by the God's grace, the business will be fine for me after my retirement. Look at this plans and tell me your mind, am planning this for our lifetime, how do you see investing in these.
(1)Oil firm business, petrol stations, petrographic, domestic gas plant.
(2) mechanics farm project. (3)Mobile Tell communication,

My love i want to send this money to you by sending a diplomat, because there is no way I can be here with this money, or transfer it through Bank from Afghanistan without calling into question from the Banks and also due to the war here. Darling, trust and confidence i have in you, I want to send this money to you. because it is a great opportunity for us. And please, I always want this very confidential and not tell anyone for security reasons and for my safety. I always say, I trust you a lot and you know that, please for the sake of our love, and our families whom deserve the best, i want us to establish with this money once i come you country. So i want you to keep the money very safe.
Conclusive, i want to send the money to you my love. and i want you to keep the money save so that we can establish with it once i come your country and have a better life that of our families and generation will not have to suffer again in life, honey this is a bless from God himself to us, I love you so much. I appreciate your coming into my life Honey, I love you so much and I can never stop loving you. You have completely changed my life and I thank God Almighty for bring you into my life, he will keep you forever in my life Honey, I will just end and I hope to hear from you. I love you so much

Have a nice day and hope to hear from you soon.

A MILLION KISS MY LOVE
Your darling husband
Mark.

Header:

Received: from BLU170-W127 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s8.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 13 Mar 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.