Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alan Gray

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tomascarry43@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:00 am

On FMF:

Hi there.. I like the pretty smile on your face.How are you doing and that of your lovely family?I was just reading your profile and you sound very nice, interesting and someone i would love to chat and get along someday.From the heart It is said that gladness of heart is the life of man and my quest for a life of true companionship has brought me here. We seem to be on the same wavelength. Perhaps we could become friends and possibly even more? Let me know if you feel the same way. tell me more about yourself,ask any question and i will be here to answer with much honesty.Take care and looking forward to hear from you... If possible we can both be intouch by email tomascarry43@yahoo.com .Basically i am always checking emails i think it will be more easier.. I know this is not the right way but communication is the best way to know more about each other.The highest proof of the spirit is love. Love the eternal thing which can already on earth possess as it really is.A husband is one who stands by you in troubles you wouldn't have had if you hadn't married him.Where ever you are my dear its my prayer you attain the climax of excellence and also meet the right man you desire.Take care and stay blessed.

Profile elements:

tomas Profile: seeking someone real and honest here
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Am a widower , (Ceci), 5 feet 7 inches tall, 138 lbs white hair and fair in complexion I would also like to find a like-minded female,open minded as well as down to earth who likes to enjoy life to the fullest, where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
Am an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy going, and i dont think that am too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.

Tags:

50 and that we just help each other with our lives until the end of time. just simple and sweet things to live by. i will be romantic and respect your privacy when you need it. love will be the glue to our happiness all i want in a woman and the hardships that we may endure and just to nurture each other in the time of need. i want someone to love me for me and i love you for being you. i think all our work around the house is 50 is someone to love me as i love her. nothing moremy jobmy moments of the day my thoughts of the daynothing less. i want to share my day with each other

thomasc.jpg
thomasc.jpg (12.69 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tomascarry43@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:04 am

On Facebook:

Chriss Author aka chriss.author
Worked at Orascom Construction Industries
Studied at Oxford Brookes University
Past: The Oxford School
Lives in New York, New York
From New York, New York
Joined Facebook April 17, 2013.
thomasc.jpg

On Zorpia:

tomas
53, New Rochelle, New York, United States
Last seen 2 days ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 18-99, in Ghana.
thomasc.jpg

thomasc1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.