Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ya.nataly.82@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: ya.nataly.82@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:56 pm

Warsparta,

I strongly urge you to drop this scammer. By keeping contact with her, you not only endanger yourself but you are endangering all of the other victims that she has hooked right now and in the future. If you continue to speak to her, you risk the lives of others as she may be tipped off and change her details and profile accounts. If she does that, then all the other victims cannot find these warning posts here. Ignoring our advice about contact with the scammer will also get you banned from this website. We will not tolerate members putting the lives of others in jeaopardy by continuing the contact.

People who have visited scammers have also been beaten, robbed, and left in the streets penniless. Some have even been murdered. Now, maybe that would not happen to you, but it could happen to someone else.
Scammers are criminals. Do not try and rationalize this in your mind.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Nataliya Vysotskaya

Unread postby laidbackaussie » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Really want to thank this site for exposing a girl who is very good at pretending. I met Nataliya Vysotskaya on Elenas Models and have been Skyping, emailing etc for a couple of months and was going to visit her in August. I sent her $500 AUD to help her flee Lugansk from the current situation. I was just about to send her another $500 when I thought I should Google her name and see what happened and surprise, surprise hear I am. Thank you to this site as I am not wealthy enough to throw away money but am just a compasionate person who wanted to help a so called friend and her son at a time in need. Would really like to know what happened with the two other men that visited her and hope you respond to me post.
laidbackaussie
New survivor

Re: Nataliya Vysotskaya

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:15 pm

It would be nice to know how it turned out for them. Hopefully they saw through the lies and just stopped contact with Her, never telling her that they know it's a Scam.

It's probably the reason the profile was still in use when you were contacted by them.

Another success story for not trying to get the e-mail address closed and not telling the Scammer that they know what they are.

In essesnce, they might have saved you from being scammed worse than you already have been.

Please read the closure thread up in the "Important Information" section. It might help you recover from your experience.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ya.nataly.82@gmail.com - yanatalo4kak@gmail.com

Unread postby meesterguyperson » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:29 pm

This person was already reported here, and most of the details are the same as before from what I can tell.

http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 7&start=10

Met her on Elena's Models, and she seemed to be a a really sweet and honest person. We've been emailing for a couple months and discovered that there were some incompatibilities that would keep us from working as a couple. But I still felt bad about her and her son, so I wanted to send her some money to help out with basic necessities.

But of course, the pessimist in me decided it would be a good idea to do some Googling first and see what I can find. Her current email address is:

yanatalo4kak@gmail.com

This has been changed since the previous post from ya.nataly.82@gmail.com. Didn't find anything under her current address, but her name is the same by necessity -- she has to be able to receive money using her id. So when I searched for her name, I found this old thread, and naturally was shocked. Seems like a real and sincere woman, and I very nearly sent her money. Hope this helps someone else
meesterguyperson
New survivor

Previous

Return to Romance scams.