Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ya.nataly.82@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ya.nataly.82@gmail.com

Unread postby AlfaRomeoNat » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Profile:

Nataliya (???)
17.01.1982 (???)
son 18.08.2004 (???)
height 174cm (is about her size)
engineer

interfriendship ID: NDM377
elenasmodels ID: 5678581

I got her address from interfriendship.de.
First she is not speaking more English than numbers and "Hello how are you". The translation was done by her cousin.
After a couple of meetings I found out that she got an active profile at http://www.elenasmodels.com and she was active there. I got that information via http://www.luganskukraine.info. As being active in another dating didn't fit to what she was telling me and the stage of our relationship, I faced her with what I found out.

After an email controversy I decided to send her some flowers online, but asked the company to delver them personally. I had her address and her number. She refused them but asked the delivering company to give her the money instead. In the same time she wrote me that she refused because she didn't want to take presents from someone she is not sure about anymore.

The address she gave me was the one of her cousin.

I told the platform interfriendship.de about the situation. They asked her to prove her identify. On the next day she blocked her account without giving any reasons.

Her cousin always called her "Natasha", not "Nataliya" like in her profiles.

In our meetings she always asked for some presents, some practical stuff, some presents for her son and so on. In winter she asked for a new jacket, in summer for shoes to fir to her handbags (I brought as present). When I went shopping for my apartment (I always rented them during our first meetings) she always bought her food on my bill, (always a huge peace of cheese and some salamis. If she asked for money for something practical, like a new boiler for her apartment, it was never proved that there is a new one....

Maybe someone got already the same experience with her?!
Attachments
__51503485.bigphoto.jpg
Frequently used main photo
AlfaRomeoNat
New survivor

Re: SCAMER Lugansk, Ukraine

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Can you post up stuff like the email address, phone numbers, more photos, anything else you have? Our guess right now seeing as you actually met her is that it's very possibly a pro dater.

Natasha and Nataliya are the same thing, like someone being called Dave or David. That's perfectly normal.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:00 pm

On Elenamodels:

Name: Nataliya
Active within 24 hours
Age 32
Star sign Capricorn
Height 175 cm / 5' 8''
Weight 51 kg / 112 lbs
Eye Color Brown
Hair Color Light brown
Hair Length Medium
Race White/European
Marital status Widowed
Children a son, 2004
City Luhansk, Ukraine
Education University
Language English: Fair;
Russian: Fluent;

Profession engineer
Occupation engineer
Religion Christian
Smoking No
Drinking No
Personality
I am an easy going, calm woman. I do not try to change this world and the people. Family is my main life priority. I value every day of this life. I like sports and my son and me lead an active lifestyle.
Interests pets, swimming, fashion, nature, friends

Looking for a partner

Age to 48
Race White/European; Multiracial
Other

Personal message

You love life, would like to build a serious relationship and are ready for this. You are an easy going, real man. My son does not have a father, so you must accept him as your own child. I think if you love me it will not be hard for you as he is a really good boy.
I will tell you more in response to your email...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ya.nataly.82@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:29 am

Feedback form [#1105]:

What name did the scammer use?: Nataliya
Scammer's email address if you have it.: ya.nataly.82@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 32 (17.01.1982)
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: navsgeda1701
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: interfriendship.de
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: email contact
How much money did they demand?: U$399.-
Name you were told to send the money to. : Natalia Vysotskaya
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Lugansk
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +380665457237
How were you to send the money ?: Flowers Delivery
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Her cousins address in Luhgansk: Ryleeva 25
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ya.nataly.82@gmail.com

Unread postby AlfaRomeoNat » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:20 pm

Cousin (??) called her Natasha
AlfaRomeoNat
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Wayne wrote:Natasha and Nataliya are the same thing, like someone being called Dave or David. That's perfectly normal.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Warsparta » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:05 pm

Dear,
Are you sure this is a scammer? I am in contact with this lady since 2 months, and based on all e-mails and photo's I received this lady sounds serious. I also had already 2 skype conversations with her. True, she not say so much, but I assume because her English is not so good. And it is logic she asked a relative to translate. Also, like Wayne said Nataliya and Natascha are often used the same. She didn't asked me for money or any presents and I am planning to see her in April. Just want to know more from your experience. If the lady is really fake, I want to know. Then it saves me a trip to Luhansk.
Warsparta
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:18 pm

What we suspect is that she may be what's called a pro dater. Basically, kiss guy 1 off the plane, spend 2 weeks with him having him pay for everything, at the end of 2 weeks kiss guy 1 goodbye at airport terminal 1, walk across to terminal 2 and kiss hello to guy 2. Repeat to fade.
Wayne

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:51 pm

Warsparta,

Everyone posted here is verified to be a scammer, with proof to back it up. We never post innocent people in the main forums here. Pro-daters will take their time to get you hooked, and may not ask for presents or money until you land in their country. Then, they soak you for all you are worth, telling "believable lies" to fool you. Eventually dumping you and disappearing to go off to clean out the next man in line. This they do for a living, and they are very good at it.

Drop her completely without a word. Do not tell her you know or suspect she is a scammer. Absolutely do not tell her she is posted here. She is doing this to many others right now, and these posts here with her details must not change by warning her, or the others will be hurt. Do not report her to any websites she is on to close her accounts there. Nor her email accounts to the host to be closed. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Warsparta » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:31 am

Thanks for the advise. In the coming weeks I still will e-mail her (e-mails cost no money) and see how she reacts. I understand the lady is true, but she might be a pro-dater or gold digger like you said. I found it not abnormal that once you meet you give some presents and when going out you pay for restaurant and things like that. This is also so with other dates I had in the past, and some my become a love affair and some not. Maybe she personally didn't find the one reported her nice, and her cousin profit from him. Does not mean she may not like me. That I can only find out when I speak her face to face. I speak a bit Russian and I if needed I have translator software so I can hear what she really means. I still doubting I may go to Ukraine. I want to visit the country and meet her. And if it is nothing, maybe I meet somebody else. But I know now that I need to be really careful not giving her expensive gifts or just money. When she asks for these things, I know it's a digger, and I drop her. If she not asking extra-ordinarry things, then it might be something else. We see, and I keep you informed how this evolves.
Warsparta
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.