Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

robertlouis60@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

robertlouis60@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:10 am

On zorpia:

hello how are you? i would like to know you if you don't mind send me your email so we can talk thanks.

robertlouis60@yahoo.com

Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 18?99, in Malaysia.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: robertlouis60@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:12 am

Email:

Hello ,
How are you?I guess you are fine as always.Thanks for your mail to tell you about me,my name is Roberts Louis 47yers old..... I am an Irish National but i live and work here in England. I am divorced because my best friend slept with my wife and i do not want to remember the day. I dont have any kids. Well I do really wished to know you better and to meet you one of these days...I do not care about distance as traveling is one of my hobbies.I do travel every month because of the kind of job I do. I am a mechanical/Electrical Engineer by profession,I have been with the company for 11 years as the Director of protocols. I`m 5`8" 175 lbs with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to . I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself....Looking forward to hear from you and please take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day while waiting for your response.

I care Roberts

Header:

Return-Path: <robertlouis60@yahoo.com>
Received: from [115.134.208.59]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014

Originating IP: 115.134.208.59
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Cheras
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:17 am

Email:

Hello xxx

I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule. Content of mail well understood and noted .

I am confident you are in good health. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this online dating thing so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully.

Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.
To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.

To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.

Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.I am 47yrs of age.

My job will be taking me to Australia by tomorrow (Sailing for a month....and I will really like us to chat before I go.Here is my direct contact number 00447937423945 OR +447752335442 thanks for the pics. and I want you to send me your contact number so I can call you.

Hug and sweet kisses
Sincerely,
Robert

About +447752335442:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

Header:

Return-Path: <robertlouis60@yahoo.com>
Received: from [115.134.208.59]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014
Reply-To: Robert Louis <robertlouis60@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 115.134.208.59
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:47 am

Another dating site, same character:

hello how are you doing? i would like to know you if you don't mind send me your email so we can communicate there thanks.

robertlouis60@yahoo.com send me urs.

Profile elements:

Robert louis
Male / Divorced
48 - Manchester / United Kingdom
Current Location Kuala Lumpur/ Malaysia

robert.JPG

i am a God fearing man.

looking for a God fearing woman.

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession Engineering
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests swumming
Activities church
Books bible
Movies comedy
Music gosple
Education Master
Languages English
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.