Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

SamantaAlone@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

SamantaAlone@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:54 am

The scammer was active on Match.com and removed the profile after the correspondence started.

Email:

xxx, I am glad to see your answer. I am glad that you are also looking for a serious relationship. Now we can begin to learn more about
each other. xxx, I am sure that I would be very interested in communication with you. I want to know more about you and your life.
xxx, I told you that I am 29 years old. My birthday 15 may 1984. xxx, when is your birthday? I am 5'8" (173cms) tall. My weight is 52
kg. You can see in the photo I am blond, my eyes blue. I love to read! I enjoy the music! What is your favorite music? My hobby is knitting.
My favorite color is sky blue. What is your favorite color? I live in Yurga. Yurga it is Siberia. I have never been married! But I had a
serious relationship in the past. This relationship ended more than six years ago. I was broken this relationship! But I learned a lot of
lessons for themselves. After that I did not have any relations with men. For the past year and a half I have been working in social
services. My job is to help retirees and children from problem families. My work is responsible and takes a lot of effort, I often get
nervous and worry. But when I see the results of my work, then I realize that I bring benefits to people - it put a smile to my face. I
always try to smile. Many people think that I am a very happy person, but in reality it is not. Often when I get home from work, I feel a
sense of loneliness. I think that loneliness and happiness are two incompatible things. I do not have a strong man with whom I could feel
small and fragile girl. xxx, I want to meet a man with whom we were madly in love with each other. I wish that our love was like a flight
from which take your breath and mesmerizing spirit. I believe with all my heart that I meet such a person. Love is the most important thing
in life! I do not believe those people who say that love comes to an end! Love is forever!! Love dies only when it stops beating a loving
heart. xxx, what do you think about this? Do you believe in eternal love?? I hope for an early reply!
Olga

P.S. Here my photo which I send you! I hope it it is pleasant to you. I very much worry because of it, and I hope that you will not cease to
write to me.

Header:

Return-Path: <SamantaAlone@yahoo.com>
X-Rocket-Received: from [5.167.65.206] (SamantaAlone@95.27.90.209 with plain [188.125.69.59])
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-To: SamantaAlone@yahoo.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 5.167.65.206
Originating ISP: Cjsc Er-telecom Holding
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vamodana@gmail.com

Unread postby Goldsberry » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:48 pm

The scammer is also using the following email address: vamodana@gmail.com. Be warned the stories from the yahoo account is somewhat the same a few minor changes plus photos are different of the supposed Olga. Be careful they were on match.com again
Goldsberry
New survivor

vamodana@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:16 pm

Goldsberry,

Can you please post the emails and pictures you received from the scammer?
Do you have the match name and profile link?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: SamantaAlone@yahoo.com

Unread postby TrooperW » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:28 am

Can you post pictures and e-mails. Scammer surface as Olga from Yurga with about 30 pictures.
TrooperW
New survivor

Unread postby TrooperW » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:31 am

Just giving you a picture
TrooperW
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:33 am

TrooperW, what details do you have? If you have been scammed by this one, please read this topic.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

nozanesa@gmail.com

Unread postby cheedah » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:54 pm

I got the same scammer. Saying she is olga.

Web

more

Primary

(no subject)

N

nozanesa@gmail.com

to me
Jul 12

Details

Xxxxx, I'm glad to see your letter. I am glad that we are the same in the search, and you're as well are looking a serious relationship. Now
we can begin to learn more about each other. Xxxx I am sure that to me will be very interested in communication with you. I would like to
know everything that you're willing to tell us about themselves and their lives. Xxxxx, as I already told you I'm 29 years old. I was born
on October 17, 1985. Xxxxx, when's your birthday? My height is 172 centimeters, my weight is 58 kg. As you can see on the photo I brown with
brown eyes. I love to read, listen to music and knit. I like green color. I live in Nyagan. It is in Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug. I
understand that you're surprised that my profile said that I live in the USA. But unfortunately, when I tried to register my profile, I
would like to specify that I live in Russia. But this could not be done, and therefore I had to to specify not a real place of residence.
I'm sorry that it happened, and I did not want to deceive you in this. I hope this does not become a problem for our communication. And our
distance will not prevent our acquaintance. I've never been married, but had a relationship in the past. These relationship ended more than
six years ago. It was a bitter experience, but I learned a lot of lessons for yourself. After that, I did not have any relationships with
men. For the past year and a half I have been working in a social service. The essence of my work is to improve living conditions of
pensioners and children from disadvantaged families. My job is responsible and takes away a lot of effort, I often get nervous and worry.
But when I see the results of their work, and feel that bring benefit to people - it brings a smile to my face. And in general, I always try
to smile. Many people think that I am a very happy person, but in fact it is not so. Often when I come home from work, I feel a sense of
loneliness. I think that loneliness and happiness are the two incompatible things. I am missing next to me a strong man with whom I could
feel a small, fragile girl. Xxxxx I would wanted to meet man with whom we loved each other badly. Our love was like a flight from which
breathtaking and bewitches spirit. I do believe all my heart that I would meet such a man. Because love this most important thing in life!
And I do not believe those who say that love passes. love is eternal! It dies only when a loving heart stops beating. What thinkest thou
about this xxxxx? Do you believe in everlasting love? I look forward to your early reply! Olga
cheedah
New survivor

nozanesa@gmail.com

Unread postby cheedah » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:59 pm

Here is a pic of the so called olga
cheedah
New survivor

Re: nozanesa@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:03 pm

cheedah,

Thank you for the update.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 the basic steps you need to follow for protecting yourself after being targeted by a scammer.

It may help to read viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37058.

Feel free to update this topic with any other detail you have about this scammer and it is not already posted yet - your info may save another victim soon.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.