Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgeford53@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

georgeford53@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:03 pm

On Zorpia:

It's really nice to get in touch with you here on Zorpia. I would like to offer you a friendship if you do not mind. I feel we should get to know each other better cos your profile struck my mind. What do you say? A mail would be nice.

Thank you for writing me, I appreciate it. I really hope this friendship will lead into something great. I am not looking for a woman to jump into bed with but a woman that i will spend the rest of my life with. I don’t just want to rush into any relationship, which will not last long, I want a relationship that can lead to something great, I am ready to relocate for the right woman. Please do not mind my long story, i am just excited about meeting you. Waiting to read from you soon!!

Thank you for writing back. sorry for my late response. I am a single dad who lives alone, i have a son named Frank and i work as a private consultant to an oil drilling firm. Presently i am searching for a honest, loving and romantic woman with whom i will spend the rest of my life with. you sound like a cool, calm and collected woman who i am very interested in and i find you very attractive also. I hope to read from you soon and also having the faith that things will work out between us...!
Stay blessed.

Thanks again for writing to me. My son is doing great? Hope you doing fine too? I really find you very captivating and warm at heart. You seem to me as a woman who i will have so much fun being around, now that we seem to be getting along, we need to keep a honest relationship in truth and faithfulness. You are a special woman, i can feel it from every message i read from you...It will be my pleasure to know more about you and I put these questions to you. What kind of relationship are you looking for ? What are the main qualities you look for in a man? What do you do for fun? Do you kids? Waiting to read from you.

Thank you for stopping by...i am sorry to say this cause i am new to this internet dating and will prefer we write to each other on our private emails and i think is better to that way. I will wait to hear what you have in mind concerning all this....!

How are you doing and how is work? Hope all is well with you? Write to me on my mail address: georgeford53 at hotmail com. Don't forget to answer those question i ask you in my previous mail.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: georgeford53@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Profile elements:

George
50, Manchester, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 35‑65, in Singapore.

I would enjoy a romantic, sincere, honest and fun-loving partner who likes to be kept busy. It would be great if she would enjoy the outdoors, travel and casual dinning. I would like a one-to-one relationship based on trust - friendship/lover. I feel good communication and respect for each other is important. I want a partner who wants to make a lifetime commitment to making each other happy. I believe that natural chemistry between two people is a must and is the first step in establishing a good and meaningful relationship. I enjoy meeting open minded people who enjoy exploring new places and trying new things. Anyone who is easy-going, sociable, and loves to laugh will get along great with me.

I am not looking for a woman to jump into bed with but a woman that i will spend the rest of my life with. I have not been in a relationship for long now because, I don’t just want to rush into any relationship, which will not last long, I want a relationship that can lead to something great, I am ready to relocate for the right woman, I have had series of jobs in the past and I think it's time to build a relationship also.

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Native American
Height and Weight 173cm 75Kg
Body Type Athletic
Eye Color Blue
Currently Living With Alone
Others
Club & Organizations Manchester football club
Place I've traveled to Qatar, London, South Africa and dubai

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:06 pm

On Facebook:

George Bayford aka george.bayford.739
Consultant at Bouygues Construction Qatar
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Jersey City, New Jersey

Joined Facebook January 30, 2014.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:34 pm

Email:

Thank you very much for your beautiful message, it got to me in good health and sure did put a wonderful smile on my face...My name is George Bayford. I am from Dallas, Texas,USA. I live in London, united kingdom. I am a single dad who lives alone, i have a son named Frank and i work as a private consultant to an oil drilling firm and i have been to so many countries like Qatar, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Libya and so many other countries. I am an honest and straight forward man; I respect people across all categories of life (rich and poor) and love to learn new cultures.

I am possessive but never aggressive. I will remove worries of my loved one through jokes, sensible advice, rich humor and intelligence. It is brutally unfair to toy with my heart because I will love, honour, obey with sincere devotion. Life is monotonous without romance. I am loyal, sincere and affectionate in love, being honest and very true. My home and family are really important and I enjoy a settled family life.

Please I am not ready for games or fooling around, I want to be loved cause ever since my wife died i have had no companion or someone who will show me the kind of love a man needs. what is your opinion?. I have been single for a while now and I want a woman who is honest, caring, understanding, loving and romantic with whom i will spend the rest of my life with. I think we are both in the same track after reading through your message. Tell me more about you also. I am either working in the office or on the field working. Now you tell me what you do all day....Can't wait until i read from you again...Stay blessed and my God keep watch over you for me.
Love always,
George!!

Header:

Return-Path: <georgeford53@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL129-W85 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s17.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 8 Feb 2014
Subject: Thank you for your response...!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:27 am

Email:

Thank you for writing back to me, i do appreciate and your interest in getting to know me and also be in close contact and i will do all in my power to keep our relationship going. you are a very attractive and matured woman who i believe is very responsible.
Well i am a hard working man and that is why i am not quick to reply your mail, you know i work on major project, makes me always busy and as the head coordinator of the contract i must make sure all facilities are put in place which will make my work perfect.
I believe i have worked hard for a long time of years now and now i have enough resources and funds to make me retire,and but before i do that, i will like to have a woman who will my best friend, companion, and lover.
My son is 21 and he live in my house back home and i ensure i give him the best quality education and also travel often to be with him when ever i am chanced. I wish you can be his friend, mom and my wife and start a new life together.
About relocating, i have a big house back home in Texas, its a 6 bedroom duplex with a swimming pool and it is close to the breach, cause i like taking work on the beach. So about relocating, i believe that is agreement we will both make but i am ready to relocate for the right woman if that is what she really want and to make her happy also. I believe that God made one man for one woman and so I should be like that.
How soon do you think we can see?. i so much have confidence that this relationship will work out for us some day.
Love always!!
George.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W13 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s3.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Sat, 8 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:43 am

Email:

Good to read from you my dear. It's morning now and about i am about going to work but thought i did check my email to see if you wrote to me. I am so glad you wrote to me and that you will also like to see me but you know Australia is far from London but i promise to work something out, what i mean is that we must have a perfect plan on when i will come, i mean your convenient time so that when ever i come around, you will have the time for me and also take me around Australia to see places where you will like me to see.
It feels good to establish a loving relationship with you cause i will love to be a part of your life and you a part of mine. I am beginning to love you more every time i read from you.
I WILL SEND YOU A PICTURE OF ME AT WORK WHEN I GET TO THE OFFICE AND I WILL ALSO LIKE YOU TO ALSO SEND ME ONE IN RETURN.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND STAY BLESSED.
HUGS AND KISSES!!!.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W83 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s7.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 10 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:50 am

Email:

Got some free time again so i thought it will be best to write to you. How are you doing today and what's going on with you?. I pray that God will keep and protect us and show us the right way and also give us understanding. Take good care and remember someone out there is thinking about you.
Tender hugs and kisses!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W36 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s14.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 11 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Email:

Awww, xxx, you are so sweet, now i catch the feeling you are getting because now i also know there is some one in this big world who cares for me. I know we have not seen each other yet but i will be glad to talk to you on the phone.
Tell me more about you so i can get to be closer to your heart. What type of family background do you have, tell me about your family. As for me, i and my son will sure love to expand it by having you as a part of our lifes.
I liked you and all i read in your email to me is awesome and i must confess you have taken my heart away, am so happy having you in my life, and am also happy getting to know how you feel towards me.
I am always happy each time i get a message from you, i have to reply your email because you seem to be a very busy woman, but please check your email at all times, because you don't know what suprise will come out of it....lol.
Stay blessed and have a lovely day.
Hugs and kisses.

George.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W74 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s11.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 12 Feb 2014
Subject: To My Missing Half..!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:15 am

Email:

Okay my love, that is fine with me. I am pleased that you feel the same with me, but please always keep in touch with me, cause as much as we have time, we don't have the whole time in the world. Every day is brighter, when i read from you. Knowing I have you to love makes my life even more meaningful. Today is a perfect day to tell you that I'm so completely in love with you. Today's the day for me to say I LOVE YOU more in each and every way. I'm so glad that you're mine...Happy Valentine to you with love, would have been a wonderful experience, mine is quite boring because i have to work all day and then go home at night to relax in the Jacuzzi for a massage. tell me what your day is like when you have the opportunity to write to me. My regards to the family....! I really like to see your pics, it will be so lovely to see your beautiful face after a hectic day at work. If I tell you I love you, can I have you forever?.

Stay blessed.

George.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W20 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 14 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:33 am

Email:

Hello Dear,

Got some free time again so i thought it will be best to write to you. How are you doing today and what's going on with you?. I am so worried about you cause it's long i have gotten a message from you, Please if you get this message? write to me to know you are doing great.
Feel free to discuss any thing with me, I am only a simple man, i will not pick offence at you. I want you to be open to me as your spouse and share every thing together, if i also have any thing in mind, i will not hesitate to let you know also.
Please always keep me informed and let me know your actions every day. You are a very lucky woman, captured my heart, because I am a man of virtue and wealth.
I pray that God will keep and protect us and show us the right way and also give us understanding. It's a wonderful feeling to have you in my life.
Stay blessed.
Tender Hugs and kisses!!

George.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W26 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s8.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 19 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.