Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgeford53@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: frank.bayford@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:38 pm

The "son" - same day:

What is wrong that you refuse replying my messages? Have waited for days now to know if you where able to contact the doctor, but the doctor said you refuse contacting him for close to a week now. Let me know your plans, because am so worried about my dad. There was a terrorist attack in Nigeria recently, and many lives where lost. I don’t think it’s safe for foreigner to still be in that country. Please reply as soon as possible
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: georgeford53@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:39 pm

And finally, today:

Hello Darling,

How are you doing my dear? I was suppose to be discharge form the medical center today, but the doctor said you have not replied to his previous messages for long now. Have to ask him to give me his laptop so i can write you. Let me know what is happening with you out there. Take care and please write me cause it's urgent.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:37 am

Email:

Hello Darling,

Thank you for writing me on time and am so happy to receive message from you after this past months in the hospital bed. I just want to say thank you for your kind heart, for your love and understanding. I meet with the management of the medical center today; they have agreed that i should pay the sum of 1,780 dollars for the treatment before i will be discharge from the hospital. The secretary confirmed that she was the one who prepared the medical receipt that was send to you. On your quite time honey; Please help me send a thankful message to the doctor, cause he has always been there for me. I don't really know your plans right now, let me know when you can make the payment. So i can inform the management of medical center. You don't really know how much you mean to me, i own you my life and i promise to do everything to be with you.

Tender hugs and warm kisses.

George

Return-Path: georgeford53@hotmail.com
Received: from COL129-W80 ([65.55.34.135])
Subject: I miss you honey!!!
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:05 pm

The "son":

xxx,

I can't believe you could stay for so long without responding to my messages. You promise you are going to make the medical payment to Dr Balogun for more than two weeks now. Have waited for your response after the doctor sent you the medical treatment receipts, up till this moment I have not gotten any message from you. Am really disappointed in the way you handle things and you don't even care any more. Bye for now.

Frank.

Return-Path: frank.bayford@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015

Google IP.

Hello xxx,

You should always know that I care for you more than you think I do and I was only piss when you refuse responding to my message for more than two weeks. You have always been there for me even when my dad didn't respond for long, you encourage me to stay strong that everything will be fine. I didn't mean to provoke you, I was frustrated when I found out that my dad was detain bin the medical center because of the hospital bill. Am really sorry the way I reacted, and I promise it won't happen again. Please forgive me for my childish act. You are like mother to me. Write me to know you forgiven mebalready cause my dad is bitterly angry with me. Miss reading from you. Take good care xxx.

Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Email:

I have been speechless since I received your previous message concerning frank message to you. I don't know where to start from my Lady, am really sorry for frank attitude. Am still here at the medical center, and my nanny sent 1,000 dollars to me on friday to enable me make the medical bills do I can be discharge from the hospital. All I need now to settle the medical bills is 720 dollars. Just to inform you about the present situation here. I know the role you have played since I was hospitalize, and am saying thank you for everything you have done for me.
We have gone a long way, all we need to do now is how to plan for our future together. Everything will be history soon.(...)
All I can think now is how to travel back home, and I believe you are going to help me do that. Always stay healthy and take good cate my lady.

Return-Path: georgeford53@hotmail.com
Received: from COL129-W2 ([65.55.34.135])
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:53 pm

The son:

How are you doing over there? I just want you to know that no body is blaming you concerning my dad situation. I know you are concern about his safety. You have always been there for my dad and I know you love him with all your heart. We need to trust and believe in each other. You know xxx, if anything is disturbing me, I always share it with you. (...) Please forgive me for not informing you, you know am still your son. I don't want you and my dad to quarrel over this issue. Write me when you get this message cause am worried you are still upset with me.

Subject: Hope all is well with you?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:34 pm

Some updates:

March:

Hello xxx,

Do you think am lying to you about this or you think frank is not saying the truth? Believe me my dear, if you can't assist me to make the hospital bills. There is no need you shoulld be doubting me. I have always been truthful to you cause I love you with all my heart.

September:

I know it's my duty to always check up on you. I am proud of myself because i was given a chance to meet someone like you. Whatever happens, i will always treasure you because i know, i will never have another friend like you. Write me to know you are doing okay.

Good Morning Dear,

I know how busy you are my lady, with a lot of work schedule and all that. Just thought of you after a sleepless night. I wish that you wouldn't be so far from me, I feel very sad but somehow the love i have for you helps me to endure the distance between us. We knew that our relationship would be complicated, but I will keep waiting for you. Take good care of yourself and always remember someone out there love, cares and want you in his life. Miss reading from you daily...!

Tender hugs and warm kisses!!

October:

Thank you for writing back, it really great to know you are doing fine. I got your message, I've been trying to find time to write you back, but I'm very busy lately. But my schedule here is very tight cause am almost done with everything i came here for. I wanted to surprise you that i will be leaving for London soon.
I’m proud of myself because I was given a chance to meet someone like you. Whatever happens, I’ll always treasure you because I know, I’ll never have another love like you, I miss you so much darling. Please try to understand i never abandon or neglected you. All i wanted was to make you happy and loved.
I always ask God to make the universe clock faster so you can be quickly by my side. My love, even far away, even in another hemisphere, don´t ever loose the certainty that I love you and my biggest desire is to return home to be with you. I will let you know my schedule and plan concerning my travelling back to London. Take good care and stay blessed.

With a lot of Love and Passion.

George.

Darling,

Thank you for your concern towards me and my son. I know how it feels to wait for someone you care for all this while, It hasn't been easy here and i give God all the praise for good health and protection during my stay here. Frank is doing great and he was happy when i told him about you ask after him. We discuss concerning his education, he said he would have loved to travel to German to start up school cause his best friend family will be moving to Frankfurt this summer. They have been friends long ago and i don't know what to say to him. But i want him to be happy cause he's all i got in his whole life. Am just sharing cause you know, you are more like a mother to him.
The reason I am writing this today is because I can’t stop thinking about you, and I can’t stop myself from imagining how happy we will be. Let this letter be a promise to you that I will do my best to be the man I want to be for you. I want you to know how pleased I am to be a part of your life, how much it means to me to know I'll always be in love with you and only you!
Love always,

George.

Hello Love,

I wanted to tell you how good I feel about us and our future. I enjoyed being with you. It seems that everything we do is even more meaningful because it isn't just for today... it's for always. You make me feel really happy, and I'll always love making you feel special too. I'm glad that I can count on you to be there when I need someone to understand, to encourage, to reassure me and I hope you realize you can always count on me too.
I'm so satisfied with all we have together, and I'm sure that those feelings will last...that I'll cherish you through a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows.
Take care and stay blessed. Am sending you a song to tell you how much i love and want you in my life. Tender hugs and warm kisses!!!

George.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:37 pm

November:

Hello xxx,

It feels so good to get a message from you. I was worried about you for not getting a reply from you. Am glad you are okay and healthy. There is never bad weather when a friend like you is around: whether it’s sunny or stormy, the horizon is always bluer!
It’s always nice to have you near and to enjoy your company and your loyalty; it’s important to have the friendship and affection of someone with whom we can share our joys and sorrows, and discuss our problems without fear or reservations. Always stay safe and do have your rest also.

I will be traveling back to London this month ending, thought I will let you. I do appreciate your time, care, concern and understanding.

Tender hugs and warm kisses!!!

George.

December:

Hello my Darling,

Am glad when i open my computer to find your message there, if feels great to have such a wonderful woman of your type. Thank you for the time you've spend been my best friend, adviser, my teacher , my companion, my missing half and the only woman in my world. I say thank you a million times for your wonderful messages during our friendship into our love life and up till now we are still bond together because we understand ourselves despite our circumstances, challenges and obstacles about life.
I know this messages is coming late, Please try to understand i was busy getting this done so i can travel home. I spoke with Frank earlier today, and he's happy am coming home so we can spend the Christmas together. Just to inform you am retiring immediately i get home. How is work and how are you planing for the summer ? Wish we could spend this time together so i can pay for the lost times. I still own you my love and i promise to find you real soon.

Take good care my love and remain blessed.
George.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:41 pm

And here we go again...

Email:

Hey love,

Have been here all day waiting to read from you, Just log on now to find your message here. I will be traveling back to London on the 18th of December. Am done with the shipment of my goods, I will be meeting with the shipment company to pick up my document for the shipment. Darling, you shouldn’t worried about we meeting, am retiring immediately I get to London. Frank is no longer a kid; we spoke about me moving from US to be with you. He was happy about it; all we need is to love each other as we have always been.

Darling, am having little issue concerning my flight booking. Please I need you to help me with the sum of 520 USD to enable me book my flight so I can travel back home, am run of cash here and I need your to assistance urgently. I promise to send it back immediately I get home.
Please send it through money gram and send me the payment details.

Name: George Bayford
Address: 10 Balogun street, Lagos
City: ikeja
State: Lagos
Text Question: xxx (victim's name)
Text Answer: Love

flight ticket.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:27 pm

Email:

Hey love,

I understand what you mean about western union or money gram. I don't have a bank account where you can transfer the money to, I can only get the money through money gram because it's faster and safe to receive money here in West Africa. Darling, you have to try and get to money gram to send the money to me before Tuesday so i can settle things here on time before travelling back home. I ask the management of the hotel am staying here about receiving money abroad. And he told me money gram option is the best. Please honey, am counting on you on this .

George.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.