Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgeford53@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: dr_richardbalogun@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:54 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

Here is the information to make the payment Via Western Union. Name Richard Balogun Address No. 1 Dova Street, Ekpoma Edo state
Question: Good
Answer: Good

Return-Path: dr_richardbalogun@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY182-W10 ([65.54.190.188])
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Email:

xxx,
I have already explained everything to you concerning the medical invoice, we issue invoice when all treatment is done, we don’t issue invoice twice for our patient. I can only send you the invoice of all treatment payment after your husband have been fully recovered and ready to be discharge from our medical center. Transferring money to Nigeria might take couples of days or even a week before the money get here and the process is even more frustrating. That’s why we prefer receiving money via western union or money gram because it’s fast and safer and can be received that same day. We have an accountant in our medical center that is responsible for such transaction to be approved.
The accountant details of the medical center are:

Name: EMILEFO IMAFIDON JUNIOR
Account Number: 301504xxxx
Bank Name: FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC
Make the transaction through World Remit International Transfer; the transfer method is through online bank account to account. Get back to us as soon as possible.

Dr R . Balogun.

Received: from BAY182-W56 ([65.54.190.187])
Subject: I await your urgent response.
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Type of pressure the scammer use to get money...

Email:

Hello xxx,

How are you doing, and what is going over there? I have not heard from you or your accountant since I gave you the information to make the payment for his treatment. My dear I want you to know that it’s taking too much time and you need to create time to ensure payment is done urgently. Is it that you don’t have time for your husband or you don’t care about his health? You have to know that this is the time your husband needs you the most and you have to act fast or else the management of the medical center will stop his medications, we have done our best. Anything you want to do now, it has to be urgent.

Dr. Richard Balogun.

Received: from BAY182-W9 ([65.54.190.188])
Subject: Your Urgent Response Is Needed!
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: frank.bayford@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:36 pm

The "son" - on the same line:

Hello xxx,

How is everything with you? I was able to speak with the doctor on Monday morning to know how my father is responding to treatment. But the doctor didn't allow me to speak with him because he was receiving treatment the time I called. Dr Balogun said they are doing there possibly best to ensure my dad’s fully strong and healthy. I feel so relief now to know everything is going to be fine soon.
xxx, the doctor said something about the management of the medical center, that they are planning to stop attending to my father treatment because of the delay of payment for his treatment. Please write me immediately you receive this message.
All I need is for my dad to be strong and healthy. Take good care of yourself and stay bless.

Frank.

Return-Path: frank.bayford@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015
Subject: How are you doing?

Google IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: georgeford53@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:39 pm

The "thoughtful" doctor again:

xxx,

I am so surprise that you will abandon your husband when you know the situation he is facing here. If you have not been able to make the payment, is that what kept you from replying me? I have been disappointed in not hearing from you for the last two days, I have written three messages since your last message. Life is much more than our daily work or our busy schedule. Life and living is about heart, caring and the love, those are the elements that that are sustainable. It’s safe and faster to send money through World Remit International transfer, the money can be received the same day. I shall wait anxiously for some word from you.

Dr Balogun.

Received: from BAY182-W68 ([65.54.190.188])
Subject: I await your swift response.
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:22 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

I got your message; I want you to know that what you are asking for right now is against our policy here. It is when all treatment is done will can issue out receipt to our patience. Definitely we are going to give every single report on treatment given to Mr. Bayford, so i don't think what you are requesting for right now is more important than the health of your husband. I will ask the Secretary if she can give any report out for now, but note that is not in our policy here to do that. Are you saying without the list you are asking for, payment of your husband medical bills will not paid? I still don't really understand all of these, first it was the issue of your accountant who wants bank to bank transfer now is bookkeeper list you are asking for, are all of these more important than the life of your husband? Why are you delaying with the payment because the management of the hospital needs money before they can commence further treatment on your husband.

Dr. Balogun

Received: from BAY182-W24 ([65.54.190.188])
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:25 am

Email:

xxx,

I still don't understand why you are still delaying with the medical payment of your husband bills. I explained to you the policy in our medical center here, and I still don't understand why medical records of your husband are so darn much of a problem. Honestly, doctors in the hospitals have no real control over medical records. It’s the hospitals that control them. Just want to inform you that the hospital has decided to stop attending to your husband. God knows I have done my best to help. You don’t even care about him; all you care about is your work. Is your book keeper that will tell you what to do when you know the situation at the moment? I am really disappointed in your actions. I have to explain everything to Mr. George concerning the hospital decision not to continue with his treatment.

Received: from BAY182-W87 ([65.54.190.187])
Subject: Am disappointed in your actions!!!
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:28 am

Email:

xxx,

How is everything with you? I am so worried about you because you refuse responding to my message. You said you will be back form your business trip in few days time, now is getting to a week that you reply to my mail. I called the medical doctor in charge of my father treatment not quite long now. He said the medical center has decided to stop attending to my father’s due to the delay of payment. I tried to explain to him that you are not around that’s why payment have not been made. He said you refuse to make payment because the medical center didn't issue out itemized list from all the medical payment needed to be done. What are we going to do now? Now that they have stop attending to his treatment. I have tried to raise some money, but it will not be enough to settle his medical bills. I need your support and encouragement so we can solve this on time.

Return-Path: frank.bayford@gmail.com
Received: from mail-pd0-f193.google.com (mail-pd0-f193.google.com. [209.85.192.193])
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:31 pm

The "son" - February 17:

Hello xxx,

Hope all is well with you out there? I haven’t heard from you for sometime now, I really hope you are doing okay. I worried about you so much; I know it’s been more than a week that you respond to my message. I know that you are unhappy with the whole situation, and I wish there was something that I could do about it. I would even go to someone else for help; even though I’m sure you would hate me for it. The doctor wrote me that he’s doing his possible best to get the medical list from the hospital. I don’t blame you in any way for the late respond because it’s a huge burden on you to try to carry our troubles. Please write me on time so I won’t get worried any more.

Take good care.

February 20:

Hello xxx,

How are you doing over there? I just spoke with the Doctor not quite long. He said he went for special assignment that the secretary of the medical center has already prepared the list you requested for, that he is going to send them to you as soon as he get back.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:37 pm

The doctor - February 21:

Dear xxx,

How are you doing over there? sorry for not writing you before now i went on assignment. The management of the medical center has done what you are requesting for; see the attached above.

medrep.jpg

medrep1.jpg

medrep2.jpg

February 27:

I have not heard from you since I forward the medical payment receipts you requested for. It’s taking too much time for you to make the payment for the medical bills, and the management of the medical center will not allow Mr George to be discharge without medical payment. I am a very busy person, but still have to create time for my patients. How can you stay for a week without even contacting the doctor in charge of his treatment? I gave you a mobile number to contact George, till now you didn't call to see if he is doing okay. What is really the problem that is taking you so long to make the medical payment? What you requested have been sent to you, so you can forward it to your accountant or bookkeeper to make the payment. Yet I have not heard a single word from you till now. God knows I have done my best for George. We don’t normally attend to patients without medical payments; we are doing this for him because he's a foreigner. I urge you to make the payment latest before Tuesday so we can discharge him on the 4th of March. He is doing perfectly okay now, but need rest to regain himself fully. I await your urgent response.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.