Site logo

Advert.
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Re: georgeford53@hotmail.com

Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:08 am

Email:

My Love,

How are you doing today? I want you to know that i will always treasure this love that i have in my heart for you. I want to be lost in your arms. I want you to take care of me in all things. You have brought out the man and joy in me. I have your hand already and i am keeping it forever. I have been dreaming about you a lot these past days.
I have been busy as a result to the good news that i have to share with you, I really wanted to share my joy with you personally.
The good news is that, the contract i bid for has just been approved, they want me really badly. Although i had other jobs in Qatar i was suppose to do, i have decided to take the job in Nigeria(Nigeria is one of the most producing oil nation, And i learnt that crude oil are cheap there) because the period at which the job will be done is very short compare to the job in Qatar and besides, my proceeds from this contract will be enough for me to start a buying and selling of property business in London as my age requires me to settle down with my loved once and my future wife to be, should my schedule permits me.

The agreement of the contract is that i will be paid half payment of the contract, While the remaining balance will be paid after the conclusion of the contract. Honey, immediately i am done with this job, You can move down here or we can decide where to settle down as a big family, if that's OK with you. What do is your opinion?
I received this good news because i believe this has come through for me because you came into my life, You are indeed a blessing to my life, Please i want you to know that this will not disturb our communication/relationship in anyway. I have already fallen for you. Will wait to hear what you think because i believe your opinion matters a lot regarding this issue, I don't know how this sounds to you but i know i see you now as a my wife, So you can tell me what you think as i know you are part of me.
Do take care of yourself and enjoy the rest of your day, I missed you so much my love.
How i wish you were here to hold all through the day in celebration of my new achievement.

Stay blessed my love and may God keep watch over you for me.
Tender hugs and kisses!!
THE CONTRACT DOCUMENT IS ATTACHED WITH THE MESSAGE!!

contract.JPG

c-endorsment.JPG

Header:

Return-Path: <georgeford53@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL129-W21 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s5.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 22 Mar 2014

Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:57 am

Email:

Awww, that is so sweet and thoughtful of you but i think the contract period is too long. Honey i cannot wait to see you, i feel you by me but i cannot see you or touch you and give you a kiss to tell you how much i love you.
Another option is that i will come over to your place 3 months after i have commenced work in Nigeria and i will always come over to see you at every 3 months interval and i will spend a week with you. Thank you very much for the being honest and kind to me, you are my world and i will always keep you in the safest place of my heart, you are and angel and i feel so blessed by you.
Thank God you are mine, i cannot remember when i ever had such a feeling for the opposite sex but you are exceptionally beautiful on the inside and out side.
I have spent my life waiting ... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all i can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, to know that i may fail sometime but i will never be alone or waiting again. You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Your words of acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now i am at peace with myself and the world around me. I know that very soon, we will be together as one big family.
Love you loads honey.... Tender Hugs and kisses.

I sent you a photo of the meeting we had today,

Header:

Received: from COL129-W70 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s5.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 26 Mar 2014

Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:37 am

Email:

Dear Honey!

You are such a good company to me and writing to you gives me so much strength. Honey, Your happiness is my priority and i mean it. You have my heart and i have made up my mind to love you. I woke up this morning with you on my mind and couldn't do anything in the office without writing you. I know i am a very busy man but i will always make out time to write you.
You are the sunshine which taught me to love. All i need every morning is to see you smiling. Honey, this week as been so busy for me cause of the contract. I have started mobilizing worker's to start shipments of goods to the main site before work can commence. keep me in your prayer's cause we are one big family now, And we need to believe in each other. It's has not been easy with me, Please bear with me. I will always make out time to write you.
Pleas don't get mad/piss at me if i don't write you on time. I have been in sea port to make sure materials are in place. I have been processing my visa and i will be travelling next week. So i probably won't be writing much to you. With the simplest imagination of kissing you, has made my heart soar and my body tingle with anticipation of your warmth. Stay blessed my love.
Tender hugs and kisses to you my love!!!

I SENT YOU THIS SONG FROM MY HEART...PROMISE ME YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO IT!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W73 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s4.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 29 Mar 2014

Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:55 am

Email:

Honey, I feel sometimes like i have truly lost my way, Sometimes it's hard to make it through the day when i have the chance to sit and think of you. I stare ahead and never stop to blink and my heart is loudly crying out for you, My soul is crying out for love so true. I don't know how i have made it this long, I don't know how i have stayed so strong. I guess i am waiting for the day when all of my pain will go away.
Honey, You are of me, a piece of my soul and i want to know where ever you are even if the distance between us. You are always here in my heart and soul, And that we met was God's control and wish.
My love for you will never end. And always remember that i cherish you and adore you so much. Honey, I know it is difficult for you, as it for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that TRUE LOVE is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, my ;love is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon it's existence.
Honey, I am convinced that it is true because the longer i am away from
you, the greater is my yearning to be with you. You are my Princess, And i am your devoted Prince. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.

Until that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss. I sent you this song from the deepest part of my HEART!!!

+ one Youtube link with John Legend - All of me.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W89 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s11.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 30 Mar 2014

Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:57 am

Email:

My biggest reward is to see you smile, know you are happy and you are loved. I know life is sometimes cruel that's why i am here to show you that life can be good when somebody cares. The easiest part was getting to know you, the hardest part was being away from you. The part will be when we are together.
God puts certain person in our lives for a reason and whatever God had in mind bringing you into mine, I don't really mind....I am just thankful He did!!
I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still stay with you and always have you in my heart...! Don't go for looks, they can be deceived...Don't go for wealth, it even fades away....Go for someone who make you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most everything that comes along. I could give all the money in the world to have a minute with you...You are like a wonder which never stop making me smile. I truly love you with all my heart.
When i miss you really very much, all i do is to close my eyes and think about you. Then my heart is satisfied to know that you are mine....Amazing how everyday you make me feel so good. Everything you do just makes me fall more in love with you...YOU ARE THE REASON FOR MY SMILE!!!

Warm kisses and hugs...!!!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W85 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s8.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 31 Mar 2014

Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Email:

Hello Love,

Honey, I am an incomplete man in need of wholeness. I find that my life is not all that i thought it was. In fact, it is terribly lacking in many things, the foremost being love. Now, through some great fortune, I have found that love and along with it the one person who can make my life truly complete.
Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible.
You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life....!
I wanted to tell you this in person, But i knew that the proper words would escape me. I wrote you this letter instead. Please write me after you read it.
Darling, i have decided to drop you a message before leaving the house to the airport. Thank you for your love, care, understanding towards me, I want you to know that i appreciate all about you. Always write me honey, even if i don't have the time to write to you. I know i will be busy but will create time to call or write you...!
Until I hear from you, I remain totally yours in thought and spirit.
Love...George.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W45 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s11.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 3 Apr 2014

Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Email:

Hello honey,

How are you doing my love, hope you are having a great day?.
I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart.
You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we've known each other that it still amazes me.
You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression...It's been a very busy and hectic day today.
I will like you to know that i have rounded up with the mobilization of my workers and all my equipment's are been move down to the location of work. I am going to leave tomorrow but i thought you should know because of the common interest we have for each other.
Please pray for me cause i have heard about a lot of stories about that country but i know God will protect me. I really can not wait to see you. I will make sure i come see you in the next 3 months cause this is the time when i have to make sure the work goes as planned before i decide to take a break and come over to see you.
I will write to you when i get to Nigeria.
Loads of Hugs and warm Kisses.!!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W45 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s11.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 3 Apr 2014

Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Header:

Good morning my love,

How are you this morning my love..? I have arrived West Africa(Nigeria) and finally they have been able to get the internet connected to my room my darling. Though it goes off and on, but is better than having nothing with which to talk to you my darling. Its been a very hectic, dry and hot day my love, but the thought of you and the thought that I will soon be with you keeps me strong and going my love. I love you so much sweet heart and soon my kisses will no longer be on your internet pages but on your forehead, on your lips, soon we will be holding hands.
I'm lucky to have such one that adds so much to my life, and I promise you my darling with my life that I will never do anything to hurt or disappoint your love for me. I will love you till my dying day.
I will never forget you. I hope I'm in your heart always too. I love you with all that I am, all that i was and all that i will ever be. Please know that my love and i are inseparable and i would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people may call it crazy, some may call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you, darling.

Honey, the hotel management promise to help me in securing a mobile telephone number, I do not know how it really works yet, but hopefully i will try sending you an sms or calling you with it when i finally get one today.
I hope to be able to chat with you anytime from now as long as the internet functions well. I love you till eternity end and start all over again. I can't wait to be with you my love.
I love you always honey....warm kisses on your sweet lips...!

Your love,
George.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W1 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 3 Apr 2014

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:51 am

Email:

Good morning Love,

How was your night and how are you doing? Never knew how it all started, but your love has engulf my every being since i met you. When i read from you, i feel love, even though we are miles between us at times i still feel your love. Forever in my thought your will be in my heart, with the love we share no distance or time will keep us apart.
Honey, i know is my duty to always write you. Since i arrived in Nigeria, I have been so busy with work. We had series of meetings and i got to my hotel room late and the network here is not that encouraging. And the weather here in Nigeria is so terrible(hot), the worker's are all complaining about the situation. I have promise them we are going to reduce our time duration during work.
I want you with all my heart, No matter how tough this relationship gets or how hard it may seem to move forward, i will never stop loving you. You are my world and soul, the air that i breathe each day. You are my best lover, and no matter how difficult it may seem or how tough it may be to go on, i know i will, because i will have the best person in the whole world right by my side every step of the way.
I don't think that i tell you enough how much you truly mean to me and how much i love you. Although i don't constantly say it, I am proud to see you develop into who you are becoming. I love you dearly and you constantly remain in my sweetest thoughts.... Never doubt how much you mean to me and nevertheless how much i love you. I will remain faithfully yours until the end of time.

Your love,
George.

Received: from COL129-W93 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s2.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 8 Apr 2014

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:54 am

Email:

Hello honey...!!!

I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, for you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your rough morning hair; I know it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want everyone to see and envy the love that we obviously have for each other. I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be Ninety years old and still make out with you like a little kid. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up going out for dinner. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.
I want to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one...lol. I want to love you and be with you for at least FOREVER or a little longer than forever. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you some of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.
I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you.
Love always,
George.

Received: from COL129-W55 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s16.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 10 Apr 2014
Post a reply