Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mark_lawson43@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mark_lawson43@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:43 am

On FMF:

Hello Gorgeous
My name is mark,and am from florida miami am into sales and marketing am a very Handsome,romantic and lovely caring Man, i am looking forward to meet you after reading through your profile with the hope that will make a good family relationship with you , as the caring & serious looking woman who i am searching in my life for a life partnership, a lady who believes and have the happiness in loving, Hope you dont mind chatting with me on Yahoo Instant messenger.? Username is (mark_lawson43) or you can also send me a text message on (315) 944-0890 so that we can share a direct communication into the future for a better unions-hip........My real gladness will be reading from you

Profile elements:

marklawson123 Profile: My name is mark,and am from florida miami am into sales and marketing am a very Handsome,romantic and lovely caring Man,
Age & Gender: 46 Year Old Man Height: 5' 9" (175 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion:
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Pisces

I'm a very loyal and respectful person. My friends love my heart and my helpful manner. I'm searching for someone like myself that wants a serious friendship. Honesty is must for me, so if you can't keep it real then I'm not for you. I am fun, quiet, loud, silly, spontaneous, rooted, grounded, smart, sophisticated, educated and cultured. I am also self aware and would say a little hot tempered, feisty outspoken and fierce. I love heels - the higher the better, but I like getting my toes in the sand, dirt or grass. I am obsessed with coffee. I kind of survive on Starbucks.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mark_lawson43@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:44 am

About +13159440890:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Liverpool, NY
Original network provider* Talk America Inc. - Ny

On Facebook:

Mark Lawson aka mark.lawson.12327
Lives in Miami, Florida
Joined Facebook January 22, 2014.

Image- the picture has scam hits.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mark_lawson43@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:57 pm

Feedback form #4347

What name did the scammer use?*: Mark Lawson
Scammer's email address if you have it.: mark_lawson43@yahoo.com

How old did the scammer say they were?*: 47
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: noname
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Mark L
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Match.com
How much money did they demand?: 15,000
Name you were told to send the money to. : Nick Patson
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Nigeria
How were you to send the money ?: western union/moneygram

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: nothing, i just stopped talking to him, every once in a while he text me and call me , but i do not answer.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Well he made you believe that he is very nice and understanding, does not push you to get gets what he wants, he plays with your mind , and he dissapear from time to time and he comes with different stories, about being in jail, that his daughter was at the clinic, that he was looking for some way to come home and look for something to eat, that they don't have anything to eat, that their about to be evicted from the hotel. etc. He is very good at it, good sense of humor

IMG_4233-vi-2.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.