Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Tim Lawson

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Tim Lawson

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Cris Wilson - cris.wilsongreat@yahoo.com

abusing stolen photos of Tim Lawson (screen shot, the name is mentioned under the picture)...

On net log,

wow........i am certainly speechless....what manner of beauty bestowed on one person. You must have been created on God's resting day.

The name is cris. i was looking perusing through a list of profiles when i found yours. i looked at it carefully and found out that we have lots in common, especially in the area of smiling like no one is watching, as ur picture suggested that. That is a very sexy picture u have there. it reminds me of the likes of the duchess of castle bridge, lady Jane who was made queen of England cos of her charming beauty, most catching enough she was a maid to the former queen Anna Boleyn when King Henry sited her in court (British History...tell u more later)lol. Hope u don't mind my humorous comparatives as i couldn't think of a better comparative than this.hehe. They were all damn beautiful.

(same script reported in http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... 392&p=3554)

what do u say dear??? we could get to know each other more and better...would u like tht?.....chuckling.

Love Always
Cris[

Hi Dear Friend,

Am so glad u found time to reply me, in fact am honored.... I really couldn't control my adrenaline awaiting a reply from u. i appreciate that u loved my compliments, hum our and history lessons too in my introduction. I believe every one has a drop of greatness in him/her...well i do my best to express what i feel and see....heheh. Its been a while since such beauty caught my eyes...he he.

Let me say a little abt me...I am a soft hear ted gentleman...lol.....very playful and a gentle man who so loves to touch and be touched, I am a giver and love to treat my honey with a lot of love and with very deep respect. I guess 20 years of being a good church boy was not so bad for me after all eh, lol (kidding). Well I do love to play in the sand and on the beach but honestly my goal is to hook up with my best friend and love her with all my heart, all my mind, all my soul and all my body.......heheheh. I just want one girl on the "forever" program. So make your own judgment here honey. I am tired of traveling and playing alone in the sang box... hehehe Come play in the sand with me hon... hehehehe.... grrrr ruff rufff.. So would u love to be my best friend????

Did u know that friendships are based on love & trust, kindness to one another, patients, long suffering, gentleness, and all the fruits of the spirit. Love has to be nurtured and watered to survive?

Perhaps we could chat soon. my yahoo id is cris.wilsongreat at yahoo. com whats ur id so we could chat...lol

Profile elements:

crisswillss
criss willss
55 years old - male - Union City, United States
Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Cris Wilson <cris.wilsongreat@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Email:
Can you tell me more about your self dear,, like i would want to know more about you dear ,,Hope to hear from you soon .

Love always
Cris

Header:

Received: from [65.49.68.156]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:33:15 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 65.49.68.156
Originating ISP: Hurricane Electric
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cris.wilsongreat@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:48 am

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

markstockdale60@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:46 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#2306]

What name did the scammer use?: Paul (Then Mark Paul Stockdale)
Scammer's email address if you have it.: markstockdale60@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 55
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: EHarmony
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Contacted EHarmony to remove the account.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: He said he lived in Michigan. From the 3 private letters he sent he said his wife died 5 years ago in a car accident. He has 2 kids, a daughter 23 and a son 17. He wanted to marry me after one day of conversation. RED FLAG. Did a google image search on him and found out it's a scam.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

David Ferris - info@daleonservices.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:20 pm

A Nigerian scammer uses stolen pictures from the same gallery while pretending to be "David Ferris, Engineer" for a company named Daleon Building & Contracting Company:

1.JPG
1.JPG (24.8 KiB) Viewed 1566 times

From the fake website:

Daleon building & contracting company. has very good strength in innovative technology and tools with over 16 years of experience. We makes long-term investments goal in global companies in different sectors, mainly in Europe and other countries.

Contact details:

12222 Ave SW Edmonton AB T6W 1L7
65 Oriole Rd Toronto ON M4V 2E9
+44 7441 442554
Branch Office
2 Seaport Ln,Boston, Massachusetts 02210 United States
617 982 0073
info@daleonservices.com

+447441442554
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Tismi BV

+16179820073
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Boston, MA
Original network provider* Local Access Llc - Ma

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=152414.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: daleonservices.com
Updated Date: 2021-03-03
Creation Date: 2020-03-25

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-03-25
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Reseller: Tossyibe

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization: See PrivacyGuardian.org

This is what the fake company website looks like:

main.JPG

Stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.