Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Emma O'Neil

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Emma O'Neil

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Stolen images of Emma O'Neil, adult model. Her stolen pictures are reported online for being abused in scams since 2010.

mercycollins96@yahoo.com

On HF:

mercy: Hello, how are you doing today?
mercy: Am also doing so great, Add me on my private yahoo messenger so that we can have a better conversation as well okay....mercycollins96 at y a h o o c o m....hope you get my email address just like that? Less i forget how are you doing over there?

Profile elements:

Mercy 34 United States Manassas
User name: mercy
City: Manassas

Looking for: Meet,
I am a honest, faithful, loving caring, humble, truthful, loyal, responsible and Gods fearing lady and i am very proud of myself. I am smart, intelligent and hard working....

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mercycollins96@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:26 pm

On Person:

mercygirl - no picture
mercy
36 y.o.
Wichita
United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Email:

am mercy by name 34yrs original from usa minnesota....I am a honest, faithful, loving caring, humble, truthful, loyal, responsible and Gods fearing lady and i am very proud of myself. I am smart, intelligent and hard working..I am a kind of lady that loves sport so very much. the kind of sport i enjoy playing is golf. and i also like sports like basketball, volly ball and football. I love watching movie and listening to music like blues, country song, love song. My best colour is blue cos it signifys ''LOVE''.
i am looking for a honest, lovingcaring man, humble, faithful and trust worldy man to spend the rest of my life with. I am not just looking for a shorterm relationship but i am looking for a relationship that will last till the end of time. I want a man that will treat me like a real woman and will never hurt me for anyreason. I want to be loved like never before;;.. The reason why i said this is that i have been hurt so much by men cos i beleive people quickly and it gets me into what i never expected..I think you understand what i mean?
I beleive all men are the same in their characters and behaviours but i think you will be a honest and faithful person and will never play with a ladys heart...But i will not want to rush things cos we need to know eachother more better and see if this will finally work out between us, and i will be so happy and glad if it finally works.
I work as a International Development (USAID) inconjunction with UNICEF and as a Medical personel on contract for United States Agency i am one of there aid to west africa,its a sponsored project to africa and asia or other nations where our help is needed mostly we presently working here in africa on the Dafur crisis happening in Sudan which i know you might have heard about it on TV and how bad the crisis had gotten hope this deosnt bother you or change your mind to me that am presently in west africa???
We are presently working on women and children who were raped by militant,children who lost there parent or there parents been killed in the crisis and USAID and other nations are sending there humanitarian surpport to help the victims of the crisis,though the job i do is an hectic and stressful one but i love it for the humanitarian service i render to the less previledge
i am made the coordinator of all orphanges around in some part of africa where i am located... the largest of the orphanage have 55 children ranging from 5 weeks old to 16 yrs

Although It is really stressful when u have to attend to people all day to people that wants to donate blood for the red cross..and moreover ..most people coming to donate blood are not healthily fit cos they dont have the minimum quantity of blood needed for donation.it sucks more the more when u see people died of HUNGER and AIDS.Sometimes i cant help but cry,bcos it really sucks .......But know the good part...the job is voluntarily and i got my reward from God i just like helping pple who are in need and i hope God will be there for me in all times...hope to read back from you asap

+
another one, not posted.

Header:

Return-Path: <mercycollins96@yahoo.com>
Received: from [64.62.201.15]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.167.602
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013
Subject: more about me and my pictures

Originating IP: 64.62.201.15
Originating ISP: Hurricane Electric
City: Fremont
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:50 am

Email:

Hello xxx, How are you doing and everyone with ya over there? Well i do really appreciate ya understanding and for you not bother about the distance between us as well okay, Thanks a lot for that dear...

Well am presently on my vacation that's what give me the privileged to come online and seek for the mr right okay....

But I do really like the way you right me and i can see that their ill be common sense in ya up stairs huh....

Well if god say you ill be the right man for me, Sure i ill like to know much more about ya as well, And tell me much more about ya and ya bad experience in meet ladies on here....

I ill surely relocate with the right man in state not here African okay...And he and i most work thing out together as well understand???

What are you doing for living and do you own home or rent, Do you stay alone and do you have any kid of yours???

Pls what time do you use to come online? Cos you reply me late and i wanna know the time you use to come on here so that i can be here and chat with you or reply ya mail asap okay.....

Thanks so much...

Yours Mercy...

Header:

Received: from [162.210.196.164]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.167.60
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 162.210.196.164
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:49 am

Email:

Cool, xxx you dont misunderstand me okay, See have been in africa for almost 7month now, And i dont used to come online, but its just like now that am on my vacation that's what give me the privilegd to come online and seek for mr right okay....What i mean is that if am not on my vacation i cant be on here and seeking for right man okay, Bcos am hard working woman and i dont play with my job as well, Hope you understand me now huh???

Well am just wanna know the time you did come online so that we can reply many mail with each other as well okay, But its still ok by me the way we did it also for now okay, Since you did reply me after you back from work, Well its ok okay...Thanks for ya communicate....

Well do you want kids? and like how many ill you want? To me i pray for 1girl and 1boy as well, But i dont know yours....

Do you have any bad experience in dating ladys on internet and any have you met one before???

xxx, now you have know much more about me and have also know alittle more about ya as well, So now what do you think we can call our self now, Is it a relationship or dating, Friend huh???? Tell me ya mind???????

Less i forget, how are you doing and how was work going with ya over there? See xxx i take blood of jesus to cover you safety at anywhere you are in jesus name i pray (AMEN) You are bless xxx....

Thanks so much and cool to read from ya as well...

Yours,

Mercy....

Header:

Received: from [162.210.196.162]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.169.609
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 162.210.196.162
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:29 am

Email:

Cool, i do really appreciate all you mail as well...

See xxx i ill not lie to you, Cos have promise my god that i ill always be honest to the man that am gonna meet on here, See my dear xxx you are chatting with me like a man a that have been seeking for so long believe me....

Well all is well, To me i ill say we are dating bcos ya mail make me feel more alright and i think we are more than a friend, Beside i think god knows reason why make us met each other on here and i believe hes gonna help us out as well in Jesus name (AMEN)....

are many qualities that
make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship.Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice. Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help you nurture and develop a deeper relationship with your partner.....

You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust. To love someone is to understand each other,to laugh together,to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this. Love is like a wonderful feeling of
compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust, and it should receive that love back. The best proof of love is trust. True love is the greatest....

Less i forget how are you doing today and how was work with ya over there? xxx tell how many days you work in a week and time you resume and close okay???

May god not stop his mercy on you in Jesus name (AMEN) I cant wait to read back from ya as well....

Thanks

Yours

Merci

Header:

Received: from [162.210.196.162]
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 162.210.196.162
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Email:

How are you doing today? how was your day and how is life going on overthere,well it was really nice to really know your actuall feelings towards me and it was so nice share mine with you,we really know the prinicples of love and what surrounds its, its all about care,love feelings emotiones honesty,loyaty,building up ur own heart to a level to love someone,u are really great, u know what u seek and u know how to find it,its just as easy as ABC,if u know what u seek u will surellly find it and its all about hard work and faith,u work towards building faith in you and how stronger you can hold on to your self for some while till you see the right person u looking for,your words make me see the future,ur words make me see whats in ur heart,ur life is full of joy,ur feeliongs make me happy i grow in you while u grow in me,i love the way we talk about things,its all about maturity in the human sence and body,we know we can handle things and we know how to handle our feelings and thats the best way to develope and build a solid future ahead of us,life is full of good things if u seek it with honesty.

Surely you are very inpotant to me as well, And beside if i dont like you i ill never chat with ya okay...

Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things. While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner,a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship...

Your words to me are so real touching and sincere and u have all it takes to have a lovelly woman like me and i know we will both reach the top together cause the top is our limit and life goes on with faith and hard work,i trust you and have faith in you,care for you have strong feelings for you chersih u cherish ur words,respect what u feel care for you in loyalty,and be as faithfull as a servant unto you,its all about love and eternity,what do u choice to have btw love and hatered,no one wants hatered cause it doesnt have anything to do with poeple like us,its all about love love is the perfect solution to human happyness and its all we are both seeking and i know i will find happyness in you and in ur heart and u will find the same thing in me....

Blessing ill never left you for a secons in ya life, in jesus name (AMEN).......

Yours

Mercy...

Header:

Received: from [162.210.196.164]
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 162.210.196.164
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Email:

I care for you sincerelly and i respect what u say,i dont take ur words for granted,casue ur word can build a whole mansion in my heart full of so much treasures ,its all about you,u are right in my heart its all about what u think and feel what u feel makes me grow in spirit with you,it make me know the next step towards you,i like what i hear and feel, and i know my imagination will come to reality someday,i have strong feelings for you and i know we wont both let each other down,i know we are both from different culture and backgrounds,but it doesnt affect the fact that we both seek for each other in each others heart,we are both seeking for true love and i know we have found it casue its all about me and you,but no one else,we can do it and i belive in you and ur words,no one can make our happyness come true,its right in me and you,u can explore it right out when u feel so loved by a woman,i am so happy we both found each other,why i am so attracted to you is that, the words you say is more than u typing into computers those words are full of inspiration and and its comes striaght into my tought and it just dwell in my heart.

I feel so safe and secure and i have perfect confident in you,u are just like a prince unto me,just like someone i cud love so much with all my heart,despite the fact that we cant even see each others face and touch each other and we still trust and feel each others heart,what a wonderfull moment we have heard online together. Its so wonderfull and respectfull ,full of life and imagination and i know our dreams wil come true,have faith in your self and have faith in what u do,and what u seek,look into what u care about and find what u seek in it,ur dreams can be fullfiled right from ur heart,i can imagine what u feel inside of you but i cant touch them but i know they are tought of greatness and love and i know its all about been in love with the perfect right woman,i have so much in me to explore with you if u have that wide open heart,casue i cant stop typing and talking casue it makes me stronger to express what i feel inside of me....

Less i for get how are you doing and how was ya weekend goes dear? Well i think we ill soon be together in person as well okay, May god help us out in jesus name (AMEN).......

More glad to you and ya family in jesus name (AMEN)

Baby where is ya parent live and ya family as well?????

Thanks xxx

Yours

Mercy

Header:

Received: from [41.206.11.13]
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 41.206.11.13
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Email:

Hello the man of my life

For each day and night i look to the sky i see that our love has no limit..my love for you will never fade away and i will grow in happyness in love with you and my life will be filled with so much love and joy,the love in my heart speaks so much languages but it comes out to speak one certain words.. which says i truelly and sincere do love you with all my heart,my love for you is like the water you drink,cause for each day u wake up u cant do without me in your life cause my love for you is all u need to survive,i have seem the beauty of your heart and i have seen the truth in you..ur words are so powerfull that i cherish and respect every words u speak.when i get to read your emails i see you speak those words from your heart.,ur words are based on the truth of love and i cherish every word u speak and i will forever be the love of your life.....

Well dear xxx, we both feel the same way but am just scared of you and are you really ready to have me there in ya arms and are you ready to take me there in ya arms for the rest of mylife as well huh???

My love..i vow and promise to be there for you in sickness and in pain and in riches and forever more,i will do anything to guide and protect you with the beauty of my heart and i will bless you with the beauty of my heart cause u have really blessed me with the truth of ur words and ur unconditional love for me,ur love is so real,genuie and touchy cause i can feel the strenght of your love through your words in my heart,ur love speak one language to me which is the truth of ur love and my heart is filled with the right love for you cause i know the god of perfect match has brought us together and i know that the world will be so happy to see us together .i want to live all my days and life with you loving you completelly with all my heart and been there for you and see you through all the ups and down's of life cause i know there will be surelly one but with the love we have for each other nothing is impossible for us and i know we will both conquere all through the beauty and the truth of our love for each other.....My god ill not stop is joy on you in jesus name (AMEN)....

Yours
Mercy

Header:

Received: from [162.210.196.165]
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 162.210.196.165
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

akilo_ola@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Out of the blue, using the same proxy IP:

Email:

Hello, how are you doing, Am just wanna know if i got you right?

Header:

Return-Path: <akilo_ola@yahoo.com>
Received: from [162.210.196.172]
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 162.210.196.172

akilo_ola@yahoo.com

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.