Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lia 19

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

whitejezz35@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:08 pm

whitejezz35 Profile: i am seeking looking for honest man who i can share my life with me
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Hazel Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CancerLocation: Oskaloosa, Kansas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Other RelationshipMy Education: PhD / Post DoctoralMy Profession: Good
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? NoI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
atyahuudotcomgmail dot com i hope you understand it the way i write my email cause it seems they block email writing on here and you can also send me your phone number for calling or text messages in case you dint get the way i wrote my email so we can contact each othello how are you doing am new to this am jezz its nice to stopped by at your profile caused it sounds so interesting and i will like to get to know you better . you can email me at whitejezz35my gmail is jezzwhite8

About Me
Hello
How are You doing am new to this am jezz its Nice to stopped By at your Profile caused it sounds so interesting and i will Like to get to know you Better . You can email me at whitejezz35 (atYAHUUDOTCOM)my gmail is jezzwhite8 @ gmail dot com i hope you Understand it the way i write My email cause it seems they Block email writing on here and You can also send me your Phone Number for calling or Text messages in case You dint get the way i wrote My email so we can contact each Other through Number ..its Nice to meet you Once again thanks .Jezz.

whitejezz35@yahoo.com jezzwhite8@gmail.com

the email address whitejezz35@yahoo.com is used online with one different set of stolen images - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=429
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

lucy_austin@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:58 am

On FMF:

hello how are you doing handsome.......

am also good ..well this is my address you can add me there..lucy_austin@ymai.com

lovewords Profile: I AM HERE LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

I am purposeful, honest, polite and kind. The most important value for me is a happy family. I like reading books, dancing and singing

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lucy_austin@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:59 am

On Facebook,

Lucy Austin aka lucy.austin.716

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mary.lanox@gmail.com - mary.lanox11@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:23 am

maryforyou Profile: hello
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: < 4' (< 122 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Buddhist
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: SagittariusLocation: Otley, Iowa, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Activity PartnerMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
my dearmy name is mary i am a female of 31yrs old and never been married and have no kids. i am a kind woman and also like to entertain myself like going to the beach side. playing games and dancing.. i was impressed when i saw your profile today and i will likei will like you to reply me through my email boxmary.lanox11yahoo.comthis is because i dont know the possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time. please if you are interested in knowing more about me please contact me directly to my email address box so i will send you some of my pictures immediatelythanks waiting to hear from you .mary.. take care m a r y . l a n o x 1 1y a h o o . c o m or mary.lanoxgmail.com

About Me
My dear, My name is Mary i am a female of 31yrs old and never been married and have no kids. i am a kind woman and also like to entertain myself like going to the beach side. Playing Games and dancing.. I was impressed when i saw your profile today and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my email box{mary.lanox11@yahoo.com}This is because i don't know the possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time. please If you are interested in knowing more about me please contact me directly to my email address box so i will send you some of my pictures immediately, Thanks waiting to hear from you .Mary.. take care
m a r y . l a n o x 1 1 @ y a h o o . c o m or mary.lanox@gmail.com

l43m7hi7-ys-0-msakkme.jpg
l43m7hi7-ys-0-msakkme.jpg (12.77 KiB) Viewed 7611 times
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Lia 19

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Sura111 Profile: LOOKING FOR SERIOUS MANView Comments
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Gray Eye ColorZodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: Arvada, Colorado, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Hair Stylisy
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
and have and good morals and family values. iand is sensitive yet not a pushover. he goes out of his way to spend time with me - not because he feels he has toand that compassion isnanywaybut because he genuinely wants to. he considers it flattering rather than smothery when i want to move heaven and earth to make him happy - because making him happy is what would make me happy in return.but rather strength of character. what ever happened to romanceespecially in the face of adversity is something i value since i have that same quality. my match is strong yet gentlehas strong family valueshaving attainable goals and a passion for reaching themim attracted to men whom somewhat old fashioned in that i think a man should realize that chivalry isnre respectfult a sign of weaknesst deadunderstanding

About Me
I'm an open and honest person and expect the same in return from others. I absolutely despise liars, as nobody deserves to be lied to. Besides, a relationship is nothing if not based on trust. I've grown tired of the games that seem to come with dating, and I'm not looking for a fling, but something more meaningful and lasting. I've never been married, have no children, do not smoke, and am looking for someone who shares those qualities. I adore animals and enjoy outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, camping, gardening, whitewater rafting, boating, and traveling (though I rarely get the chance to). I really like to cook, but I usually don't go all out when I cook for myself. It almost seems a waste to make a really nice meal when you have nobody to share it with, don't you think? In general I'm pretty easy to please. I'm just as happy spending time out on the town as much as I am with spending quiet evenings at home.

My Perfect First Date
Do you have a favorite flower?

Wayne

Re: mary.lanox11@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:43 pm

On nudeweb.com:

Hello, how are you doing today? love your profie and i will like to get to know you more if you dont mind, can you pls write me back at mary.lanox11@yahoo.com and i will send u some of my pic and also tell you more about me

sweetrafa - no avatar
33 / Female / Straight
chaigo, East Midlands
United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mary.lanox@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:44 pm

On Facebook:

Mary Lanox aka mary.lanox.5
Joined Facebook July 15, 2013.

Stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sweetie_latif@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:31 am

sweetie_latif123 Profile: love oneView Comments
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Ocean Park, Maine, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
caring and most of all understand some who will lve foreveri am looking for some one who is loving

About Me
My name is Latif very nice and looking Young looking for he rite one to spend the rets of my life with if u think u are ok with me thanu add me at yahoo sweetie_latif
Wayne

mmmdv2001@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:06 pm

sweetcat07 Profile: LOOKING FOR MY HALF TO COMPLETE MEView Comments
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 10" (178 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Beverly Hills, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession: Nurse
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
also loves and appreciates being treated the way a man should be treated. a man who is able to communicateand be honest at all times and in all things. one who is caringand have a good sense of humor is a must. love starts as an attraction to another and grows with mutual respect. someone who cares deeply about my well-being and who in turn is cared for by me as deeply. he is willing to talk out problemscommitteddreams and desiresdrivenfocusedi am looking for one man who appreciates the woman he is involved withintelligentlaughter and tears but mostly to share lifemotivatedpassions wonderful journey. if yousensualshare concerns and also be willing to compromise at times. someone to work through life�??s difficult times and share all things with...tendernessve read this far...thank you for taking the time to read my profile.warmth

About Me
I never really imagined myself using online dating but you work through your time being, have a little too much fun holding out for Mr right and here you are. I look like my pictures, love my family, am gainfully employed and smell good. I am intelligent, fashionable, sensitive to others, well mannered, a good provider, have great values, am personable, sexy and grounded and want the same in a significant other. I'll always hold the door for you and don't do drugs, unless you count green tea. Being single is fine and I certainly don't think that one should be in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship but life is too short to go through alone and being in love is the best. I am open to finding that and if i find it via the online model, it would be convenient, like ordering relationship take out. :) I won't be too detailed on my dating resume as I think it will be a bit more interesting to get to know the specifics through conversation, no? I'm assuming what I am saying will click with someone I like on here, but who am I kidding we all look at the pictures first and sometimes you just fall for who you fall for and all rules go out the window.
hope you can decode it,mmmdv2001// at//hotmale //dot//com ("mmmdv2001"at"hot"mail"dot"com") /////// mmmdv2001 aaaatttttt hooottttmaleeee doootttt coooommmm ///mmmdv2001//at///hot//ma//il//dot//com/////

mmmdv2001@hotmail.com
Attachments
ljzzfxg6-50l9-0-mrbpcgc.jpg
ljzzfxg6-50l9-0-mrbpcgc.jpg (15.13 KiB) Viewed 7512 times
Wayne

Re: mmmdv2001@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:34 am

On Facebook:

Pamela Silberg aka psilberg1
Joined Facebook November 30, 2010

On ruralromance.com.au and mamba.ru:

Member Name: 1wow002 - no picture
Caucasian / White, 35, Single
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am not too big on the whole internet and text messaging
thing- I believe personal touch goes a long way. So drop me
a note if interested..I have a lot to offer and I'm looking
for my equal in that regard. To tell you more... I am a
kind, caring, and intelligent woman who likes to live life
to the fullest. I am a loyal person who believes in working
hard, not running away from problems. Ilove to travel and
family. For fun I like photography, traveling, museums, the
great outdoors-camping, horseback-riding, movies,
restaurants, antique shopping, wine-tasting, history,
psychology, animals, most anything that I haven't seen or
tried once.! I am somewhat of a dreamer believing that
romance and love is what life is all about. I am a kind and
somewhat sometimes over generous person with a heart of
gold. I am intelligent and passionate. I love life and try
to live it in such a way that each day has a new meaning. I
am romantic by nature and loving by soul. I love to help
others and love the laughter of children. I believe in love
and all that comes with being in love. I am not your usual
woman in thinking that love is how many men you sleep with,
but believe that being loyal and loving to one man is what
makes love special. I believe intimacy is special in both
forms. So many make the mistake of thinking intimacy is the
simple act of sex. But to me intimacy is the touching of two
souls, the beating of two hearts as one. Romance is a lost
art these days and a lot of people often forget that the
simple things in life are often the sweetest. How special it
can be when two in love can simply swap a kiss, or share a
walk hand in hand under a full moon. I do not pretend to be
the answer to lost love, or the answer to everlasting
romance. But l love with my heart and feel with my soul. I
know what it means to love and to have lost. But without the
feeling of pain we can never become the wiser. I truly
believe that for each of us we have someone out there ready
to win our hearts. But without the risk their cannot be
victory. So in having expressed my inner thoughts and
desires l will now end this short essay. But please do not
write to me if your not truly committed in wanting love. I
do not like mind games and do not like players. I am serious
and as such only seek a man whom is serious too. hope you
can decode it,mmmdv2001// at//hotmale //dot//com
("mmmdv2001"at"hot"mail"dot"com") /////// mmmdv2001
aaaatttttt hooottttmaleeee doootttt coooommmm
///mmmdv2001//at///hot//ma//il//dot//com/////

I would love to meet someone genuine, sincere, HONEST, and
emotionally available. Looking for Mr. Right Now. Hopefully,
he'll be the man of my dream and will exceed my expectation.
Looking for someone very simple and casual. Looking for a
kind, caring, sensitive, and honest man who believes the
same. A man who has the ability to communicate his thoughts,
feelings, and ideas is a must. A man who lives his life in
truth, meaning he knows who he is and what he wants out of
life. Looking for my best friend and life partner who can
enjoy life, the good and the bad, together. I am best with
someone who is mature, responsible, I am looking for a man
who is HONEST,loving,caring,understanding, social,and a
gentleman,hard working,a giver,kind,open hearted,shows
appreciation alot and who knows what he wants in his woman.

"She" is also active with the same email address and same description on lovecompass, but another location: United States, Miami.
Username: MOMENTOFTRUTH
Email address: mmmdv2001@hotmail.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.