Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lia 19

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lia 19

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:22 am

On 4pp l,
username janetosei2
Tagline: i need to marry
I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

i am janet from ghana ...... i need a soul mate to marry u can add me on janetosei2@yahoo.com

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sweet.joy96@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:26 am

On wedatefree:

hi....how are u doing today ......i hope by gods grace you are doing well....hope to hear from you later...bye

Profile elements:
lovelyqueen
- 31 y/o female
- new york, USA
- Have no children
am joy and new to this site if you want to have a chat whit me just add me on sweet.joy96

The profile is reported for scam activites on the dating site.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lovelysamira61@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:17 pm

On FMF:

hi how are u doing today.... i hope by the grace of God u are doing great........ do u have yahoo id so that we can chat there more and know each other and char.... pls u can add me on lovelysamira61@yahoo.com so that we can chat okay..............thank u very much.....

roselina Profile:
looking for true everlasting love
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 0" (122 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Colo rZodiac Sign: Scorpio
am rose and am from ghana. am 29yrs of age..... and am single here looking for a true love.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lovelysamira61@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:49 am

Email:

hi xxx how are u doing today.. i hope by the grace of God u are doing great... thanks for your message.... and do u know what, u can just add me on yahoo so that we can chat more okay... and my id is lovelysamira61@yahoo.com...... add me or give me your yahoo id... thank u

Header:

Return-Path: <lovelysamira61@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.135.35]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 10:25:21 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.251.135.35
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

azumilove34@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 11:20 am

On FMF:

azumilove34
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Leo

thank u so much and i take a look at ur pics and u so handsome man and am single and never marred okay and looking for kind and reponsible man to get marrred too okay and it u really ready then u can ls add me on my yahoo id and let get to no one anthere much okay dear and my yahoo id is azumilove34@yahoo.com thanks and i will be happy to hear from sooner dear

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: azumilove34@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 11:22 am

On mig ente,
azumilove2013

Sex: Female
Last Login: April 22
Race: Black/African American
Zodiac: Leo

On Person - account no more available
love
azumilove
30 y.o.
Accra
Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: azumilove34@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 11:23 am

Email:

oh okay and am a zumi and also live at canada but my dad and live me alone so i have no were to go to then to move to ghana were my mom lives and i dont love ghana to that why i came on line to look for a man that will marry me and take me to him and we live happly and have more nice kids together and pls i am praying to god u be the man am looking for and if u are then i will be happy am new on here and u are the first man and chatting to so just just ur promise dear and add me on this yahoo id so that we can get to no each other well dear and my id is azumilove34@yahoo.com thank u and i cant wait to here from u sooner dear and i take a look at ur pics too u are a nice and handsome man and i like you and will be happy hereing from u again dear see u i mean met u on yahoo id pls dont for get to add me okay

Header:

Return-Path: <azumilove34@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.173.77]
Tue, 07 May 2013

Originating IP: 197.251.173.77
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

scott_lovely17@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 19, 2013 11:09 pm

On Single123:

am scott..mary by name here am 32 years old single and i have never married with no kids.....i joined the site 3day ago in search for my right man....am from Allen Taxes USA..and am in Nigeria now with my mother,,,,u came down to Nigeria after the death of my dad back in the us....my mom works here as a mid wife nurse in a mission house...and am also a graduate nurse here too....i will like to meet some one who is loving and caring for a live time relationship...am a good girl here and am a very faithful christian and in no way will i be on faithful to my right man.....and its really nice to hear from you..here is a pics of mine i will be waiting to hear back from you so we can know much more about each other........my id is scott_lovely17

Profile elements:

scott1000 - no picture
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Alabama
City: dallas

Zip Code: 4444
Religion: Christian / Protestant
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern

am from dallas texas us am looking for someone be my honesty serious soul mate to join me togethere also feraing GOD and woman my id is scott_lovely17@yahoo.com so wer are know more about me here
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scott_lovely17@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 19, 2013 11:11 pm

On Facebook,

Scott Mary - no picture
66 friends
From Panama City Beach, Florida
Joined Facebook February 6, 2013.

On confirio,

scott
27 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 1:09 pm
Joined May 3, 2013. Living in Boston, Massachusetts.
hello...............You are the first man in my life, i have never meet or chat with any man in my life and i have never beent to any relationship despite of sleeping with a man or having any sexual intercourse.
I am new on here and you are the first man that i would ever share my feeling with or contact on here and its just because of your christianity believes and we really have lots in common if we are a couple.
This are the reason why i have not go into any relationship since all this day and the reason why i have been keeping my virginity for my dream man to be my husband.my email is scott_lovely17@yahoo.com

Stolen image used:
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

azumilove34@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:31 pm

azumilove34 Profile: thank u so much and i take a look at ur pics and u so handsome man and am single and never marred okay and looking for kind and reponsible man to get marrred too okay and it u really ready then u can ls add me on my yahoo id and l
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: LeoLocation: New York, New York, US
I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthank u so much and i take a look at ur pics and u so handsome man and am single and never marred okay and looking for kind and reponsyahoo.com thanks and i will be happy to hear from sooner dear

About Me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthank u so much and i take a look at ur pics and u so handsome man and am single and never marred okay and looking for kind and reponsible man to get marrred too okay and it u really ready then u can ls add me on my yahoo id and let get to no one anthere much okay dear and my yahoo id is azumilove34@yahoo.com thanks and i will be happy to hear from sooner dear

My Perfect First Date
thank u so much and i take a look at ur pics and u so handsome man and am single and never marred okay and looking for kind and reponsible man to get marrred too okay and it u really ready then u can ls add me on my yahoo id and let get to no one anthere much okay dear and my yahoo id is azumilove34@yahoo.com thanks and i will be happy to hear from sooner dear
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.