Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Rojas Smith <rojassmithio@yahoo.co.uk>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tony 1 am and michdouglass@yahoo.co.uk are the same person

Unread postby Tanya343 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Three weeks ago I got a letter by michdouglass@yahoo.co.uk and he sent me a photo of him. He said he found me on facebook. I do not have an account on facebook. My daughter does. Then he stated he wanted to be friends. I said ok.

I thought it be nice to have a friend from the UK, especially where my sister Adeleline lives in Glasgow Scotland. Then I asked her a few questions on where these places were she said they do not exsist and then I found out this was a scam. I am broken hearted that someone would want to do this to me. I am an honest person who has 3 small children, and an older child. I live in Calif and I also commute to different cities around the country with my job. I have baby sitters for my kids, I am unmarried and I have friends to care for me when I have time. I just did not know about this till I put in Mr. Tonys email on google search. And came upon you all.

He is making demands on me now, I do not think he knows about this site... but I hope he never finds out so that we can all hook this sob out of our lives..

for those who do not know him he is very convincing uses a different picture all the time, he sent me one of same picture but this time cropped it with Christmas trees... he is unique that he thinks he is... not very smart by any means... I am smarter than he is... my sister and I are looking to catch him... she works for a company in Glasgow and they are gonna try to find him... and have him arrested but frankly I do not think he is there, he is somewhere in Nigeria jail someplace or in a boiler room trying to scam most women. I will not be scammed...

so if anyone wants to know about this dude I have several letters he has written me... here is one of them...
Tanya

Honey
I am really sorry for not emailing you because i am very busy now and i want you to know that my spirit is with you Honey about my kids i lost the 2 kids together with my wife so i am the only one in the Family now and i am more than happy that i have find you at last

Honey i am The Director-General of Ton-son construction company in Glasgow, Scotland Yes Honey you can come but i am only waiting to get a news about the contracts in New Zealand and Gambia

Honey i will love to see the pics of you and the kids because i am more than happy that i have your kids and you are my wife now
NB ; Please i need you to tell the kids that i am going to be like more than a father to all because i love kids and i am going to love you more than the way you think

Honey i want you to be faithful and Honest to me and the kids and i do not want you to talk to any other man again because i am here thinking about you nite and day and also i am not after your money in any thing because the money that i am looking to get in that contracts is going to take good care of me and you together with the kids forever.

And i need you to look for where we can Buy a Big House for the Family may be a house that can cost more $700,000US

as soon as i get this job i am going to send that money to you via my bank in Scotland so that you can get ever thing done before i can come over to meet with you Honey
Try and take good care of your self and the kids for me i love you all
Thanks
Eng Tony
Tanya343
New survivor

TONY i am and Mike D

Unread postby Tanya343 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Mr. Tony 1 am at Hotmail and mr. Michael douglas writes to me

here is the note he writes to me last night... and then here are the rest of them....

Honey
I am really sorry for not emailing you because i am very busy now and i want you to know that my spirit is with you Honey about my kids i lost the 2 kids together with my wife so i am the only one in the Family now and i am more than happy that i have find you at last

Honey i am The Director-General of Ton-son construction company in Glasgow, Scotland Yes Honey you can come but i am only waiting to get a news about the contracts in New Zealand and Gambia

Honey i will love to see the pics of you and the kids because i am more than happy that i have your kids and you are my wife now
NB ; Please i need you to tell the kids that i am going to be like more than a father to all because i love kids and i am going to love you more than the way you think

Honey i want you to be faithful and Honest to me and the kids and i do not want you to talk to any other man again because i am here thinking about you nite and day and also i am not after your money in any thing because the money that i am looking to get in that contracts is going to take good care of me and you together with the kids forever.

And i need you to look for where we can Buy a Big House for the Family may be a house that can cost more $700,000US

as soon as i get this job i am going to send that money to you via my bank in Scotland so that you can get ever thing done before i can come over to meet with you Honey
Try and take good care of your self and the kids for me i love you all
Thanks
Eng Tony

How would you feel if you got something from someone who scammed you... this was like a dream for someone who is lonely like me, but now I am educated by you all thank you for this:

My favorite!
I understand everything you said in your letter, because God, who brought us together. In addition, I was in a lonely world for many years, because I do not want to choose one woman for life partner, but when I saw your profile, I told myself that this must be the right of women I contacted you and waiting answer and you do

I do not play, but I do not like it when a woman would play with me. Love is one big illusion, and I try my best to see that my partner gets along with me in many things. I hope you understand what I mean. I'm glad we met. Yes, we can get to know each other very well a little. I am confident that we can develop and build strong relationships with more particular trust each other.

Now I want to tell you a little about my work I have done a contract in Paris and Scotland. Also, I did a lot of contracts here in the UK. I'll qualify for a contract, and when I get a contract, I will put money into the country and pay after the completion of work. If I get a contract outside the UK, I'll go to the country and hire employees who will work for me, but when it comes to contract in the UK, I also employ workers here. The most important part of a trading agreement, and are willing to invest their money into it before you can get the money. I hope you understand what I mean.

I look forward to a big contract, I used in New Zealand and West Africa. I hope to get any contracts, because it helps me so much to build yourself. I'm going to do it with my money, and when I finish the contract, the government will pay me
(U.S. $ 13,000,000.00) thirteen million dollars, I use to get a lot of contract proposals, but they are small contract. I reject them because of those two large contracts I expect in West Africa. I am doing very well in my work. I am very comfortable. I do not loan money from the bank to make any contract. I put my money in the contract.

I am satisfied with my life and I thank God for everything. I only need a good woman to make her life complete. I'm going to be so much fun with the woman.

My hobbies are going shopping, cooking, traveling, watching football and movies, and I do not like arrogant, cruel, rude, disrespectful, and deception. Please keep in mind that I come to meet you, but we need to know each other very well.

Please do not forget me in your daily prayers for God to me, expect to win this contract in West Africa, and please do not forget that I want you as my future partner.

Please do not forget me in your prayers, I seriously need God's intervention on this contract in West Africa

Tony
=

First letter with attachment and his photo is on here 3 times I do have that photo

My Dearest!

Thanks for your email responses. I am so happy to hear from you. After the death of My Wife,I decided not to love again until after three years but I think this is the right time to choose MY Second of my choice. Before I joined this site, I told myself that the first woman that will reply my mail will be my life partner and you do.

I strongly believe that destiny has brought us together and you have to bear in mind that whatever destiny joined together nobody will stop it. I hope you understand what I mean.

I am a very honest and kind man. I do not come here to play games and I know most women on this site are scared of men. Please bear in mind that you are communicating with a mature man that understands the true meaning of love in marriage.

I want you to know that I will never make you cry or hurt your feelings. Love is all about feelings and emotion so I am not going to play with your feelings or emotion. I hope you understand what I mean.

My mother and my father divorced when I was 6 years old and my father started taking good care of me. My dad is from America but he lives here in UK before he got married to my mum. My dad was taking good care of me until I became 24 years when he died. Life was not easy with me especially been the only child in the family without no brothers or sisters. I tried so hard to survive and now I thank God that I have everything a man needs in his life but i just need an sincere woman to call my wife and cherish, nourish her with all my heart.

I wish you could be the lovely woman that will understand my true heart and wipe out the tears in my eyes because there are tears in my eyes and I believe you will be the right

Please you have to be writing every day because it will help us to know each other very well.

Lots of kiss and hugs.

I am your forever,
Tony
=

Last recent letter of him.....

My Dearest,

Thanks for your email reply. Like i told you earlier, i am here to meet a sincere and an honest for life partner. I have been lonely for many years now but i have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why i joined this site. I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. i am 48years old, I am an Engineer and i work on the construction of roads and bridges. I own a construction firm. I have two kids before I spend my outing time in beach and listening to Music, My Hobbies are reading and listening to classical music.

I have everything a man need in his life just to get a nice partner to make my life complete. I am a widow and my wife and my kids died three years ago. My Family died in a car accident. I told myself that i will not marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and kids and right now, it is the right time to choose a good partner of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful partner that will love me and cherish me.

I am a man that believes in destiny and i know that i will have a good partner to call my partner again.

Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is the nature of your job? Also send me your own pictures and tell me more about your work? Please you have to be writing everyday even when you are busy because it will help us to know each other very well. I attach my pictures me

I am so honored to have you in my life.

Lots of kiss and hugs.

Yours,
Tony

I wrote him about being dishonest and he replies to me So you see he is a fraud....
Last Letter Jan 20 at 7:30pm Eastern Time zone...

Dear
i have no time for games if you think that i am not who that i told you that i am just forget about me and take good care of the Kids for me because i love the pics and Seconder i do not think that that your sister is living in Scotland my company is a private that i have more than 14 men and woman working with me ok
you have make my day so sad and also make me to think about my late family
Thanks
Eng Tony

You all decide what kind of a nut job there is....
Tanya343
New survivor

Re: tony1am2005@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Tanya343,

First of all STOP, and take a deep breath. There are a few things that you need to know about scammers, and they are in our FAQ. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337
I received this same email in my inbox that you did, and I'm a man! So much for being smart.

Stop talking to this scammer is the important thing. He has your real life details, and is a criminal, so drop him now.
Do not answer any emails, delete them unopened, Block him in chat. Block his phone numbers, say NOTHING more to him.
Scammers use all fake details, so there is no way to get him arrested or find his real name. The scammer is not the person in the pictures, and they often use different stolen pictures with other profiles. Many scammers also use the same person's pictures. DO NOT send him money, thinking that someone can arrest him when he picks it up. WU and MG payments can be picked up anywhere in the world, not just where you send it on the form.

Do not worry about him seeing your posts here. West Africa is blocked from our site. He can do nothing to you physically, but he could continue to hurt you if you play with him.
You can help yourself and others by posting as many details as you have on him.

Can you post his first email to you, and all his money request emails, including the email headers?
Any telephone numbers he used?
What chat name and chat service did he use with you, if he did?
Can you post any pictures that he sent to you that are not in this topic already?
Any other "characters" in the scam with specific details, like email address, phone numbers, etc?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Michael Siegel, or Micheal Seigel

Unread postby Tanya343 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:30 pm

My friend Kathy was once scammed by this man, we find out that his picture was scammed on googles pictures and also on post image.org... he took whomever he is took several pictures and posted that he loved her and wanted to marry her till he asked her for 900.00 that's when it all started. then like Dr. Phils show that this other woman Not my friend got suckered out of more than 1 million usd money from these con artists of lonely old women.

Mind you I am not old. I am pretty at least I think I am...and I have 4 wonderful children, 3 younger and 1 older. We have a wonderful home and live modestly. Not rich but not poor either. We help those who do not have what we have by buying them food and some clothing.

We share what we have. Michael wrote many letters to my friend Kathy... he told her the same thing he told me... the English was very poor the spelling was very badly the grammar was like mine... I can not write well but it gets my point across anyways... what I found out is that he wrote the same letters to me as he wrote to her. we put two and two together and came up to report this slob...

His letters are the exact but different dates. Mine started 3 weeks ago. he was harping on her till she sent him the first 900.00 then he asked her for 5000.00 I told her Kathy stop it do not give him anything...

he then sent him the 5000.00 then he got more than that. She went to meet him in the UK> She knew that he was a black man he told her when she got off the plane. That he was the caregiver of Mr. Michael. The bodyguard of him. He placed her in the hotel near Harrahs in London.. a WELL PRESERVED, expensive hotel she paid royally with.

Then he said Michael could not come to see her he was transferred... she got nervous and went to the police they have been looking for this so called Michael for 3 yrs... find him they told her. she told me about it, I took the next plane to London to meet with her to find him... still can not find him... then we got a hint where we could find him.

The body guard agreed to meet with me alone. he started to touch my leg in the restaurant where we met for beer. he told me that he liked me better than Michael would have and that he wanted to be with me. I said No, are you Michael he slipped... and said yes not to tell Kathy she would kill him or alientate him... so I did not tell her but I did contact the authorities... well this was 3 yrs ago.... we did arrest Michael to know that he is going under new names, doing this again.. under the names Tony, Michael Douglas and so on... for some reason this man has turned a cheap trick to others misfortunes to his... I know I am writing on several blogs but wanted you all to know that all the pictures you see are from them.. they were a man in Miami florida whose wife wanted to nail him to a cross but it was not him his photos were stolen from him on google, facebook etc... if you google your own name and email you will find more about who you really are than who you are.

so do not be stupid... catch them if you can and never turn a blind eye on these people cause they are pretty smart.
Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved topic away from google search here. No details of scammer or proof of scam.
Tanya343
New survivor

Mug Shots of Tony 1 am... Michael Douglas and Micheal Seigel

Unread postby Tanya343 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:38 pm

if you look for his photo look under his name its there... sorry I could not send it, for some reason.
Tanya343
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:01 am

Email:

Header:

Return-Path: <tony1am2005@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU177-W23 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s13.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 20 Jan 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:53 am

On cloudromance.com:

tony1am : " ... Looking for a Woman between 38 and 80 years.... "
i am here to look for the love of my life
City : other

Relationship : Single Looking for : A long-term relationship
Employment : Self-employed Occupation : Executive / Management
Living : Alone Education : Post-Graduate
Religion : Christian Ethnicity : Not specified
Income : 60,000 to 100,000 ksh Languages : English
Height : 5' 7" Eyes : Blue
Hair : White/gray Body : Athletic

On romlove.com:

Username: tony1am
tony smith 68
United Kingdom London

athletic
single without children

woman 35-75

Relationship

i am kind and honest i love seeing People Happiness all the time that give me joy and love
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: michdouglass@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:00 am

On ketbanvn.com:

User First name tony
User Last name smith
Birthday 1967-09-07
Mark of the zodiac Virgo
Gender Male
Type of relation for long relationship
Country United States
ZIP 10001
City ny

Marital status Single
Children None
Height 5'7' (171cm)
Weight 180 lbs (82kg)
Hair color Black
Eyes color Black
Ethnicity White/Caucasion
Religion Christian
Smoker Non-Smoker
Drinker Never drink
Education University student
Job ENG

On honeycontacts.com:

I am...: Man
Looking for: Woman, 35 - 80 years
Relationship: Friendship, Marriage, Romance
Nick: tony1am - same picture
First name: tony
Birthday: 09-28-1945
Region: Scotland
City: Glencarse

My motto: kind and cool

On tatarlove.ru:

Michael - same picture
49 years, Taurus
UK, United Kingdom, Bournemouth
- widower, working in construction.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

michaelrowland@foxmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:02 am

On FMF:

I am Micheal Row from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. i went through your profile today and I'm interested in you, actually am looking for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is (michaelrowland@foxmail. c o m)
Thanks and hope to hear from you soonest

Profile elements:

michael00 Profile: i am a contractor
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man Height: 4' 1" (124 cm) Body Type: A Extra Few Pounds
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Micheal Row from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges.

The image used as profile picture is already reported here (white shirt).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Tanya343 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Firefly yes that's him... today he sent to my daughter on her email that he sent to her his passport info. I tried to copy this info but all I can tell you is this... I know for a fact he has been trying to call me then hang up the phone.. also he knows where we live because of my business is on google search...

His passport number is GBR born in Dumfries, DOB Nov 16, 1965 Passport Number:070114126 His name is Tony John Smith... is there a way that I can get his passport copy to you another email?

Here is his letter to me but never really addressed to dear Tanya.. Only this.
My Favorite!

Thanks for your Good response. Frankly Speaking,it has always been my dreams to have man as my life partner and i think you are right person because having known little about you and looking at the evening you sent to me, you possess all I wanted in a woman for life partner.

Today I am in a Good mood. I am delighted to inform you that our Construction Firm has just won the long awaiting contract at West Africa for construction of Roads and Bridges, So our construction firm will be moving down to West Africa tomorrow evening to commence on the Job which will perhaps last for 9 or 11 months.

My Spirit Soul and Body has accepted you to be my life partner and I have bestowed so much trust on you and please do not betray the trust or try to Cheat on me. I have promised in my heart to show you the true meaning of love.

My plans and decision is to have you as my life partner and as soon as we conclude on this contract in Africa, i will prepare my traveling documents to meet you in your country so that i can look straight into your eyes to tell you how much i love you but before my coming to meet you in your country.

Before my arrival to meet you in your country,please I would like you to make inquiries about the cost of HOUSE in the city where you live because I have already deposited ($900.000.00USD) in Royal Bank of Scotland for the purpose of buying any comfortable House in your country.

Frankly Speaking! I really want you to buy the House ready before my arrival to meet you in your country because my plans is that as soon we conclude on this Contract In West Africa, I will come to stay finally with you in your country. Please I need your sincerity and honesty on this matter.

I wait your response to tell actual cost of House in your country,so that I can tell you what next to do to receive the $900.000.00 I deposited in the Bank.
I am sending your my attachment pics and my uk passport
I kiss tenderly.

I am yours forever.
Tony
=
Tanya343
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.