Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mr. Riley Hart/ mr.rileyhart@hotmail.co.uk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Mr. Riley Hart/ mr.rileyhart@hotmail.co.uk

Unread postby da_a » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:03 am

here I got again, copy and paste

Lucky I have here to help me and wish more people can check, so I post my another experience

Captioned person search me on mobile app, as usual lead to email conversation. From last experience, I check his email original IP address, which was located in US. So definitely not he said as UK. I play save to key in his email into Google, ends I got another hit.

Mr.Riley hart <mr.rileyhart@hotmail.co.uk>
date: Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 4:26 AM
subject: Riley Pictures,
mailed-by: hotmail.co.uk
: Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.

How are you doing,it was great knowing you..we really have to get to know each other better,I am the only child of my parent,my mum is old, she lives in canada and my dad is late although he left a lot of stuffs for us,Well i love the outdoors,watching football,camping and dancing.

What kind of man do you like?I sent my pictures to your email now,I would be relocating to Hong Kong soon,i hope we could get to know each other before i arrive.

Sweet dreams,
Riley.

His last email:

Hello my beautiful xxx,..It is really nice to hear from you again,a little more about myself because i am an open minded man,fun to be with..i love fresh coffee,I'm intelligent, professional man who's fed up with dedicating his life to work, now its time I dedicated myself to a special someone,I am spontaneous, loving, adventurous, I hate arguments, life is too short, each day is a new day and let the past be the past. I'm sure that all our adventures, past and future would be much much more fun with a special person to share them with. I would be delighted to hear from you..

My mother re-married after the death of my father,so i was not too happy with her decision,we are not really good terms,i have been in uk for 4years now,,my son is 10years old,I reside in London, United Kingdom....(this is my mobile number you can call me anytime +447024034913(calls only) +447729676218(sms only).
Last edited by firefly on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited the pictures, OP real life details removed, ITP info removed.
da_a
New survivor

Re: Mr. Riley Hart/ mr.rileyhart@hotmail.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:37 pm

Thank you for your post. Can you post a header from one of his E-mails deleting any of your own information? Also, be advised that we normally crop out the faces of Children that we get in photos. We consider them "innocent third party's". I'll have to wait and let FF or Wayne take care of that.
+447024034913
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447729676218
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mr.rileyhart@hotmail.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:44 pm

On Facebook:

Riley Hart aka riley.hart.9250 - private profile
Construction Engineer at Engineer
Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom
From Edmonton, Alberta

The first phone number used - +4470... is a universal access number. The person can use it being anywhere in the world, pretending he is in UK.

Some of the stolen pictures used are reported online for being abused in scams with the email address ericrobinson438@yahoo.com .

No doubt you have a scammer here, da_a. Best thing to do is to drop it cold. Just stop any contact and ignore any messages you receive from this one.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

happytralls_7@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:55 pm

The victim met the scammer on Match.com. His username on the site is jcc9799. He is using the email address happytralls_7@yahoo.com and the phone number +18176120325.

Stolen pictures used:

jon.JPG

jon1.JPG

Some of the emails received:

On Saturday, July 19, 2014, Jon C. Cox <happytralls_7@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi there,

How are you today? Hope your having a great weekend? I really appreciate your email back and will always look forward to learning more about you. I am going to tell you a little about me by describing my faith and spirituality. I was raised into the Roman Catholic faith, although, I don't consider myself a very religious person. I do believe in God, but not too much as it is taught to Catholics. I'm more attracted to the idea of keep a faith in love and take care of the people around me. Like they say, "treat others the same way you want to be treated". I'm spiritual in the way I do perform my spirituality through meditation, oration and self knowledge so I do not share several aspects of religions as the fanaticism does, for make one religion prevails over other one.... neither to push someone else accepts my faith by force. I would just like my partner to be God fearing. Not to be involve in a religion that demands a doctrine that make us reject the value and the true on others.

A few random facts about me....

I am not a complicated person. Very simple, easy going, positive attitude, basic kind of guy with a great sense of humor. I believe in God, family, honor, integrity and love. While I am sarcastic and kind of a smart ass, I can be very serious and dedicating. A single dad for over 3 years. Love being a dad. It’s a privilege. I am definitely not a boring person, happy, consistent, fun loving and kind hearted. I love the water and outdoors, skiing - both water and snow, kayaking, fishing, just anywhere close to the beach would be my preference. I do have a great job that takes me places so I strive for balance in both work and life. Maybe a little bit of a workaholic, lol.

I'm a light drinker. I don't drink that much and that's true. Not a prude. Just drank my "lifetime limit" early on in life so being around alcohol doesn't bother me, even have a fully stocked bar for friends. I enjoy cooking, i make the best chicken piccata, white wine sauce and frequent trade winds often..... Flip side - you always have a designated driver and less of a chance of having a show up, lol.

Life is too short not to be shared with that special person. I still have goals for the short period of time.. Just missing the good things in life.....holding hands, kissing and sharing my life with the woman who fills my heart with the love it needs. Life feels incomplete without being loved and loving someone. I am truly looking for someone who is confident and secure... someone driven and passionate about her beliefs and values, a big hearted romantic woman who is ready to share it fully and a serious minded woman who wants a long lasting forever relationship. I am NOT ready to settle for less but to give my heart fully with no restriction, no doubt, without fear of hurting anyone and I will give my love unconditionally.

I really hope to hear more of you and probably get to share life's wonderful experiences together someday.

Yours Sincerely,

Jon.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: happytralls_7@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:56 pm

On Friday, July 25, 2014, Jon C. Cox <happytralls_7@yahoo.com> wrote:

Good Morning Sweet xxx,

Thank you for your lovely email and pictures. I'm glad you enjoy my emails and must say am so sorry this is coming late. I had a long tiring day yesterday and couldn't get on the computer last night when I got back. Got up this morning thinking about you so just writing back before I drift off to work. I like that you can make me laugh at every emails from you. You've got a VERY great sense of humor and must say you really intrigue me. I want you to know I truly adore you xxx and your email is absolutely something I always look up to each and everyday.

Like I said, I am very adventurous and do take risk. I am not really a fearful person.....

1. My greatest fear is that I open my heart and get hurt. I have decided though that I want to love again so it outlays the fear. I wouldn't be looking for love if I was going to let the fear take over.....

2. And I would say the craziest thing I can think of is having Sex on the beach, LOL!

First off, my ideal match MUST be honest and trustworthy. Life is too short not to be. I'm a kind of person that tend to take things as they are and not necessarily how I always want them to be. I love a good time with good friends or a quiet evening with a good friend...I am quite attractive and energetic. Like I said, I am NOT perfect, this is a well known fact So it only goes to show that because people are not perfect, their relationships cannot be perfect but it absolutely takes "two" to make a perfect relationship. We imperfect human beings tend to forget this important fact at various times in our lives, especially when two people are connected and in love. Imperfect human being who tend to share a true heart and a life together. Honesty, Trust, Understanding and above all Love is really an important aspect in keeping a relationship for LONG hauls. Choosing a partner, and then, being strong enough to live up to your commitment of love is the essence of successful relationships. The real test of true love is having all the things go wrong but there is always special way to love in spite of all the wrong things that may happen.

.......Nothing happens at random in our life's. We just have to draw to it and all we need to do is learn and grow from life's experiences.

Likes? I've got lots of interest...Some of which are Going to the movies, picnics, horse riding, listening to some relaxing music, cooking, the beach, dancing and anything interesting. I'm a very fun loving man..Very open to try anything new and different.

Dislikes? Me too. I hate liars, cheats and dishonesty. My likes are more than my dislikes. I always wear a smiley face so be rest assured to have the VERY best of me.

I really enjoy reading from you Sweet xxx. Are you able to chat up on Yahoo IM this weekend..? My screen name is "happytralls_7" so add me up let's talk later. I've got a lot more questions to ask alright. Got some pictures attached for you. I will look forward to your wonderful email Ok.

Yours truly,

Jon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:57 pm

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 , Jon C. Cox <happytralls_7@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Sweet xxx,

Thank you for your lovely compliments. I so much appreciate the time you take in writing me an email and promise NOT to make you regret this Ok. Got back from the shore and saw your email. You fill my heart with so much joy when I read from you because every email brings me closer to you. I find your email Very Interesting.

Yes, I got your text on yahoo messenger that says "Jon?" with the question mark, Is that correct? I tried to message you back but not sure if you got it. I guess you were online earlier today so I tried to message you again but not sure if we were connecting, then I saw you left offline. Not sure why is that because I really wanted to talk to you....What plans do you have today? (...)

To answer your questions...

What is your favorite movie? I like ALL kinds of movie except Sci-fi. I absolutely don't like fiction. My favorite is romance, action and thriller. I have many favorites but to name a few......I like movies by "Tom Cruise", "Steven Seagal", "Wesley Snipes".........I also like movies by "Sandra Bullock" and "Katherine Heigl", one of my favorites of hers is "Love comes softly"......also like "Elizabeth Bennet" in her scene in the movie, 'Pride and Prejudice'.

What type of music do you like? I like to listen to soft and slow music. Anything blues, rock n roll, oldies.....I can always go with the flow except for rap. I love to listen to the music on KLove while driving around town. I also like classic rock......Like, Beatles, Beach Boys, KC and the Sunshine Band, etc.. I like country music as well, songs of Toby Keith, George Straight and Sugarland..

Well, here is some of my questions for you xxx....

1. What is your favorite color?

2. Do you enjoy cooking? What is your favorite food?

3. What is your favorite restaurant?

4. What is your taste in clothing? Are you a business/casual person? Or jeans and t-shirt type?

5. What is your favorite sport? Do you play any kind of sport?

6. What color is your eyes? And hair?

7. Do you have a dream get away? If so, Where is your favorite vacation..??

I think this is enough for now. Hope you like my questions so I'll look forward to your answers and hopefully if we can chat up on yahoo messenger later tonight alright. I was going to compose a poem for you from the bottom of my heart but wanted to ask if you like poems.

Take care and have a blessed Sunday,

Jon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:02 pm

On Friday, August 1, 2014, Jon C. Cox <happytralls_7@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Sweet xxx,

Glad to read your lovely email again. Thanks a lot for the answers. Hope you are having a great weekend? as I am trying to, being that work had been quite hectic the past few days.

I will answer the same questions I asked you below Ok.

1. What is your favorite color? Mine is Blue. I also like red, it just depends on my mood and the circumstances.

2. Do you enjoy cooking? What is your favorite food? I really enjoy cooking, esp. with my partner. My favorite is Lasagna, I also like spaghetti with meat sauce. Sushi is also nice.

3. What is your favorite restaurant? Carrabba's Italian is my favorite restaurant! 2nd favorite is Outback. I also like Olive Garden, but I don't mind trying some other new restaurants. The smaller-hole-in the wall tends to be the best.

4. What is your taste in clothing? Are you a business/casual person? Or jeans and t-shirt type? I dress casual for work, and when home, I am usually in jeans and t-shirt. Lately I've been trying to expand my wardrobe and try new styles.

5. What is your favorite sport? Do you play any kind of sport? My favorite sport to watch is basketball and soccer. To play is golf, bowling and tennis. I go to the golf course every other weekends when I get a chance.

6. What color is your eyes? And hair? My eyes is hazel. Hair is brown.

7. Do you have a dream get away? If so, Where is your favorite vacation..?? My last vacation was to the Big Islands in Hawaii but wouldn't say it is my favorite. The white water rafting in the Grand Canyon is one of my dream vacation. It is North America's largest rapids and is quite awesome out there. Have you ever gone White Water Rafting?

Just a little poem for you Sweet xxx....

There is a feeling I want to share,
A dream of life made for two,
To live and love with you and to care,
For the dearest and most precious you!

Looking to the mountains of life,
To walk new paths and to share a view together,
Climbing our way to the top,
With the dearest and most precious you!

Then when we conquered the quest,
We'll know that we have found the climb,
Oh lord, Leads us to a love that is the BEST,
For Living together is sublime!

I hope you enjoyed my answers and the little poem cos I wrote that to you from the bottom of my heart. I've got a lot more questions for you so will look forward to your questions as well Ok. Are you girls having a birthday party tomorrow? It probably calls for a double celebration and I really wish I could be there, lol.

Will have a slow day tomorrow with paperwork so we can find time to talk on the IM if you won't be too busy. I don't understand why we can't have a chat on the messenger but will try to IM you sometimes tomorrow alright. I'll be thinking of you tonight.

Take care and have a lovely night darling,

Jon.

The poem is stolen from http:/ /urbancliq. com/ucBlogComments.php?blog_id=221985, where it was posted in 2007.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Date: Thu, Aug 14, 2014
To:

Hey Darling,

Just got back from the hospital. Leo was diagnosed with an acute malaria so he was admitted at the hospital. Got up this morning to see him vomiting and almost fainted so I rushed him to the hospital. Just keeping you informed as I have to hurry back to the hospital to see the doctor so will talk later tonight Ok. I'll text to your phone cos I actually forgot it back at the hotel this morning....

Sending some pics for you honey. I want you to know you are on my mind 24/7 and you are always going to be in my heart xxx darling. Will IM you as soon as I can alright

Take care and have a blessed day,

Jon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Vamp68 » Thu May 26, 2016 4:29 am

I ran into to him on OK CUPID. He is going by Robert Oleson from Decatur , il. But now he is in BENIN ,Africa & can't get back home because American express won't let him buy tickets for him & his 5yr. Old son to come back. He is a widower with a 5yr old son & his wife died during child birth. Says he is half Greek half Married. I have emails from him. I deleted our texts in the beginning but he asked me same questions as above. What's your favorite color......
They need to be found & locked up!
Vamp68
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 26, 2016 4:49 am

Vamp68,

Sorry you were targeted by this scammer but good you found the information posted here before being too late.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504 a topic about what you need to do for protecting yourself after experiencing such an unfortunate event online.

About the emails you received from him - you can post it here (deleting your name and any of your real life details if mentioned) or you can forward the emails to me for being posted; you have my email address on the site under every post I made. We need only the emails you received and not the ones you sent - the details of the scammer you have might save someone else soon if posted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.