Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aminataibrahim@hotmail.fr

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

aminataibrahim@hotmail.fr

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:28 pm

On DMF:

Internet love, I better check my circuits. One look at your profile and my CPU sizzled out of control i must say that i am interested in you............... I felt a sudden jolt in my life. My hard drive rebelled, wanting nothing short of complete love by making and intimate contact with you. I must say i am interested in you.You can contact me through pls send me email so i will send you my photos. (aminataibrahim@hotmail.fr) Cheers. Ami.

amiss7923 - no picture
- 25 y/o female
- cko, Zambia
- English, English, English
- love
- Have no children
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aminataibrahim@hotmail.fr

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Email:

Hi Darling,

More about myself and family. My name is Aminata I am from Mali I am looking for a nice man ,serious, sincere,and loyal with greats sense of humour.you call me with my phone number .+22372726514

I am looking for my real love my soul mate who is sincere open minded and honest person for the rest of my life.

I am an honest woman elegant calm and optimism culture charm of happiness generosity nice sensible filde My talent is: I know love and I'm very patient and I dream of an ideal man for a relationship or love meeting .

Naturally my hobbies are cooking, music, my family, restaurant, pool, reading, swimming, tennis, dance,film, TV, last for my future man to be happy with his life too.

My Characters is sincerity, loyal, nice, serious, honest,quiet, gentle, intelligent, loving, smiling, soft, sensual.

My Ambitious are to find a man that keep his words,simple and nice to be together and around with always for my happiness and lasting together of our relationship should be our drives.

Listen, I am a very caring lady and that should make my man happier among his friends and even the happiest man on the planet earth .I am without taboos .

When we meet face to face then we shall talk more of our love and future since I am on holidays now.

Hugs and Kisses

Aminata

Header:

Return-Path: <aminataibrahim@hotmail.fr>
Received: from BAY178-W2 ([65.54.190.123]) by bay0-omc2-s24.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 28 Oct 2013 01:29:24 -0700

About .+22372726514:

Number billable as internet service provider number
Country or destination Mali
Original network provider* Aya Technologie
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Email:

Hi My Darling,

Goodmorning my Love and King,Thanks for the responds.You are always on my mind ,This reply makes me feel so good and strong... ready to face future life in a much different ways.

What I wish to tell you now is that i am dying to meet you soon and talk with you face to face.Smile.

My likes? I love honesty, degnity, straight forward words.
Sincer love. Understadnig. Respect. Cleverness.
Action. Power. Carrier.
Dislikes? The opositive to all above.........

You don't know how your email brightens my love and feelings for you.Thanks for the soft sweet words darling, I really appreciate your efforts,your cares and love.

To tell you the truth, honey..... I like you so much, although so short I know you. I also like to know details of your sexual life, your sexual interests and limits. I give much importance to our sex life, dear. Good sex together with love and respect, will make our life much better, more secured, and everlasting!!! I'm sorry I come right now with sex issues, but our meeting must be secured in all respects.

When we are together,then you will see me and feel my real love and feelings to meet you this days.

Thinking about you & dying to join you as soon as possible.I know surely that I am safe in your arms,the fun,the beaches .................can't wait to see those places.

Can't stop thinking about you,the beautiful places,the beach,etc.I will take good care of my king when we are together & make sure we are always happy & excited all the days of our life together.

I want you to know it now that you are always in my mind and heart.Loving you is going to be wonderful and great in my life.

It is my dreams & desires to join you because it is going to be fun & excitements smile.My passions for love towards visiting you is high and I can't control it until I meet you face to face.

Sweet heart,think of me always and cherish our love with passions.I want to sleep in your arms. Thinking about you and wish our love and relationship to work good and sweet for us soon.Cheers.

Received your hugs and kisses. Here are mine, in return, but my hugs are much stornger than yours........ my kisses are sweeter, hotter, sexier - hehehehehe:-))))))))))))))
Aminata.

Header:

Received: from BAY178-W42 ([65.54.190.123]) by bay0-omc2-s23.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:07:51 +0000
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Email:

Hello Darling xxx,

Thanks for the reply .I am very serious in this relationship & hope you are doing the same there,so that we can see the end very beautiful and colourful.I want to be your princess.

What will make a relationship work for good is understanding each other feelings and more stronger is for us to know more about ourselves,such likes & dislikes and also I know every good man love to meet good woman for a wife or friendship in life.You know what I am talking sweet heart.

I am ready and willing now to visit you & see where the river of love will carry us into,smile

I am very serious & sincere with you.You and me can work out my visa only because I know if my mother sees the visa in my passport,she can help me secure the flight ticket as soon as possible.My interest now is meeting you and I am dying to see you soon.

Hugs and Kisses

Aminata.

Header:

Received: from BAY178-W48 ([65.54.190.124]) by bay0-omc2-s21.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 2 Nov 2013 01:25:36 -0700
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Email:

Hi My Darling xxx,

Compliments of the seasons sweet heart.I contacted a travelling agent for assistance because here in my country travelling agents give many people assistances in regards to visa applications.I have decided to apply for 3 months tourist visiting visa,atleast you will accomodae during my stays.

Sweet heart,I have rounded up my university degree already, just waiting for the certificate that will be taken care off by my mother when I will be away to your country.

The travelling agent told me the same thing that I will apply for 3 months tourist visiting visa and that is what I am going to do on tuesday with his assistance.The travelling agent promise to help me get other documents that i need to get the visa and accompany me to consulate by tuesday if I have the visa and documents fees which is 100 Euro but as he is giving me all assistance he requested I give him 50 Euro which make it 150 Euro.The visa will take only one week to be issued.

The travelling director and me is going to meet tuesday by 10.00am and will be visiting the consulate for the 3 months tourist visiting visa to be issued.

Tell me if you can help with the visa fees only my mother promise to help me with the air ticket as soon as she see the visa in my passport so don't worry for my air ticket.

Please make it count because visiting you is what I desire and wishes now.I believe all will be fine soon and we shall be together enjoying and celebrating our new found love.

Lot's of Love.
Aminata.

Header:

Received: from BAY178-W43 ([65.54.190.124])
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 01:18:20 -0800
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Email:

Hi My Darling xxx,

Thanks for your love and cares towards our meeting soon,My love I am dying to meet you face to face try and make it count for us smile.Send me the money for my visa tomorrow.

What I need is 150 Euros to get my documents and the visa.

The travelling director and me is going to meet tomorrow by 10.00am and will be visiting the consulate for the 3 months tourist visiting visa to be issued.

So please use my names to send me the visa cost via western union money transferring or money gram so that I can get it sorted out by tomorrow.
Names:Aminata Ibrahim
Home address:Ave 14 rue 01 marcory.
City:Abidjan
post code:01 Bp 05 Abidjan.

Please make it count because visiting you is what I desire and wishes now.I believe all will be fine soon and we shall be together enjoying and celebrating our new found love.

Waiting for your response.

Lot's of Love.
Aminata.

Header:

Received: from BAY178-W26 ([65.54.190.124]) by bay0-omc2-s7.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 10:04:07 -0800
Subject: From Ami To xxx Coming Soon
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:34 pm

Guess who's back...

My Dear,

Good morning, I received your message I am writing to informing you that the money has being returned back here in Abidjan, and it has being deposited in the bank here, for bank to bank transfer, Here is the contact of the bank where the money is deposited below:

Atlantique Banque CI
Director Mr Abdullah Bamba
Telephone number +22555534128
Email: atlantiqueba@aim.com

Therefore, I will like you to contact the bank for the transfer of the money into your account in your country,whatever the bank tells you, please let me know,I will be waiting to hear from you, thanks and God bless you

Lot's of Love.

Ami

Return-Path: aminataibrahim@hotmail.fr
Received: from BAY178-W43 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S19.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 4 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.