Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

shawn.kelly2011@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

shawn.kelly2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:41 am

On Zorpia:

Guten Morgen mein Schatz, wie geht es Ihnen heute und wie war deine Nacht? Habe ich nicht von Ihnen für ein paar Tage gehört jetzt, hoffe, Sie sind in Ordnung? Bitte zurück zu mir nach dem Lesen dieser Nachricht, damit ich sicher sein kann, Ihr geht es gut. / Good morning my dear, how are you today and how was your night? I have not heard you for a few days now, hope you are fine? Please back to me after reading this message, so I can be sure you're fine.

Thanks for the response my dear i want you to know that i am a widower and have been since the last 7years as i lost my wife to cancer of the breast,my son is 17year old and i am a freelancer contractor my dear and i live in Barnstaple,Devon,England but travel sometime based on the nature of my job,i appreciate children and will love any kids the woman that will come into my life will have as mine and will expect her to love my son the same way,please can you answer the below questions as i think it's very important for me to know the answers

Do you like kids
Your Hobbies
Do you like me
Would like to marry again someday
Would you like to relocate
Would you love my son like yours
What are your likes and dislikes
How do i keep you happy
What is your job
The things you value and cherish in a relationship

yours sincerely

Shawn.

thanks for the response my dear,please here is my email address shawn.kelly2011@yahoo.com will be waiting to get my answers there.

Profile elements:

Shawn
50, Barnstaple, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40-99, in Germany.
i am Shawn Kelly i am from Barnstaple,Devon,England,i have a son and his name is Burt,i am a widower,i am 49years old and i like books,i love nature,i like to swim,i write poems and i like to watch movies at my free time.tell me more about you and ask anything you want to know more about me i am here to find someone i can confide in and share my life with

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: shawn.kelly2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:44 am

Email:

thanks for the response my dear and i must let you know that i really appreciate you and want you to know that you have really cleared a lot of doubts in my heart and i can really feel relaxed now i have a son as i stated in my previous message please i want you to be nice to him at all time as he is my source of joy and happiness as i promised his mother before she died that i will give him the best in life and make sure he grows up to be a good man,he is like a brother,friend and family to me my dear and i want you to know that you have a place in my heart now and please always ask anything you want to know about me and i will share it with you and please believe me when i say anything to you as it's the truth and nothing but the truth as my denomination teaches,i am born and practicing Christian,and when i do anything to offend you don't hesitate to let me know so i can apologize to you and you forgive me and get it off your mind as that is me too,i don't hold grudges against anyone.

Do you like kids____i love kids
Your Hobbies_____i read books,write poems when am inspired,watch movies
Do you like me______ you have captivated my heart
Would like to marry again someday______ i would like to marry you if you accept my hand
Would you like to relocate______ i am willing to relocate based on our agreement
What are your likes and dislikes_____ i hate nagging,i don't like it when you disappoint me
How do i keep you happy_____ just love me and keep me happy at all time
What is your job______ i am an oil consultant
The things you value and cherish in a relationship_____ the love we have a share with each other

Please get back to me after reading this message and let me know what you think about the friendship as for me i am looking at us going into a relationship as it's the only thing my son needs now as he has really been motherless for long and have been mad at me for years for not trying to have any woman in my life so he can call her mom and speak to her when he feels like telling someone what is bothering his heart,he said i would not know what he suffered from the other kids in school when he was back home then and it was for this reasons i decided to send him to a different country to study and he is very glad there and i visit him when i am on leave,and he comes back home when he is on Holidays,please once again i am really sorry to have said all this or let him know about you but i thought it wise to share it with him as i already have feelings for you,you should know that he is 17years old.

yours sincerely
Shawn.

Header:

Return-Path: <shawn.kelly2011@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.210.248.49]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:49:36 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.210.248.49
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Email:

How are you today my dear and how was your weekend?it's been a while i heard from you please get back to me after reading this message so i can be sure you are fine as i am really worried about you,take care of yourself always for me and write me soonest.I CARE ABOUT YOU.

Header:

Received: from [41.206.12.7]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.161.596
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 03:29:55 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 41.206.12.7
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication

Email:

thanks for the response my dear and i am glad to hear from you and know you are fine,i am good and my son is recovering from the surgery he had as he is still in the hospital,i really can't stop thinking about you and wanting you in my life as each day passes my dear,please take care of you always for me and please write me.I CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOU.

Header:

Received: from [197.210.248.39]
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:15:40 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 197.210.248.39
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 am

Email:

Thanks for the response and concern my dear,he had a tumor in the head and was operated on and he has been in the hospital for the past 3weeks but he is recovering gently as the doctors are doing a very marvelous job on him,

Pink Roses For You...
Because you're a beautiful person,
I wanted to send something beautiful to you.
Because you always fill my world
with laughter and happiness,
I wanted to send something bright to you.
Because our friendship is true,
I wanted to send some pink roses to you.
It's not much,
but I hope this greeting will do.
In my own special way,
I just wanted to let you know that
you're in my thoughts today,
and I'm sending some good
wishes your way.

Please take care of yourself always for me my dear and please keep in touch.I CARE ABOUT YOU SO MUCH.

- the poem is stolen from www.passionup.com/love-poems/poetry105.htm

Header:

Received: from [197.210.248.63]
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 10:41:24 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 197.210.248.63
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Email:

Thanks for the response my love,how are you today my love and how was your night?

Whisper My Desire...
I can see
my body lying smoothly
beside yours.
I can see
all of me,
offering
all to you.
I'm kissing you,
touching your face.
Your eyes are intense,
studying me
with need.
I could
tell you more,
but I'd rather,
tell you with
my eyes
when
we meet.
Until then,
I'll let these thoughts
whisper my desire
in your ears.

Please take care of yourself always for me and write me soonest.i miss you my darling angel,I LOVE YOU.

The poem is stolen form www.passionup.com/love-poems/poetry4750.htm.

Header:

Received: from [197.210.248.71]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.163.597
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 07:21:19 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 197.210.248.71
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Email:

good morning my love,how did your weekend go?as mine was full of the thoughts of you and i meeting and becoming one family soon as the distance is killing me and i yearn for your warm embrace.

Never Enough of You.
You could give me a kiss,
that would sizzle to the core
yet I'd not be appeased
if you gave me a dozen more.

You could hold me close
to warm this heart of red
yet you'd find that my
desire had not fled.

You could visit me at night
and please me with your touch.
yet come the dawn,
I'd want you just as much.

You could try something old,
or something new and improved,
yet my hunger for you
could never be removed.

You could kiss me, hold me,
and vow your love so true,
but no matter what you do,
I'll never get enough of you.

Please take care of you always for me and please keep in touch,I LOVE YOU.

The poem is stolen fron love quotes sites...

Header:

Received: from [41.206.12.15]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.163.597
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 02:40:18 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 41.206.12.15
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Email:

How are you today my love,i have not been able to reach you since i told you i was traveling my love,the location that i traveled to is in the high sea or Asia and there is no means of communication i mean internet and i have been so worried about you and miss you so much my love but we just came ashore this morning and will be going back in few days my love and i am in financial distress and will like you to assist me my love,please no amount is too small my love,please get back to me after reading this message so i can let you know how you can send the money to whom will help me get it here,please take care of yourself always for me my love and write me as we have a lot to talk about this trip when i come back my love.I LOVE YOU.

Header:

Received: from [41.206.11.51]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.167.602
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013

Originating IP: 41.206.11.51
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Email:

my love how are you today?i have been in the high sea and really need your financial assistance in regards o my son he needs some money for his welfare and i don't have any here to send him,please get back to me so i can furnish you with details to send the money to him and i will pay you back when i come back,please take care of yourself always for me my love.COMPLEMENTS OF THE SEASON.

Header:

Received: from [41.138.188.183]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/379 YahooMailWebService/0.8.170.612
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 41.138.188.183
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Email:

hi my darling and i want you to know that i am really glad to hear from you,i miss you so much here and can't wait to be with you,i want you to know that my son is missing me so much and he took it sometime ago as i heard but he is fine now and back to school and the money he needs to take care of some school stuffs and for his welfare my love,please see below the information you need to send the money to him with,

Name: Burt Kelly
Address: 12 High Street, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1HX
Amount: 985pounds
Text Question: To My Son
Text Answer: Burt

my love that is the details you need to send the money and please get back to me with the transfer details after sending the money so i can forward it to him my love,please darling i promise to pay you back as soon as i get back and once again i want to say that you for your love and care,please take care of yourself always for me my love and keep in touch,COMPLEMENTS OF THE SEASON MY LOVE,I LOVE YOU.

Header:

Received: from [41.138.191.31]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/379 YahooMailWebService/0.8.170.612
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 41.138.191.31
Originating ISP: Visafone
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Email:

How are you today my love and how was your night?Darling you should understand that he has no account and i am not around to use my account so please with the information i gave to you go to either Western Union or Money Gram and tell them you need a form to make a transfer and they will give you a form to fill which you will fill those information and your own as well as the sender and please get back to me with the details of transfer so i can send it to him to enable him go pick it up from any of the location close to him please see below the details again.

Name: Burt Kelly
Address: 12 High Street, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1HX
Amount: 985pounds
Text Question: To My Son
Text Answer: Burt

Please my love you have to try and do this today so he can get it before the end of the day and you send me your mobile number so i can call you,take care of you always for me and write me soon.I LOVE YOU.

Header:

Received: from [41.190.3.26]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 41.190.3.26
Originating ISP: Etisalat-ng
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.