Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

handsomebradford@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:15 am

IP: 69.26.174.161

Originating IP: 69.26.174.161
Originating ISP: Xeex
City: Santa Monica
Country of Origin: United States

On POF.us.com:

Hello dear i like your profile and will like to communicate with you this is my phone number (424) 279-4218 send me a text message and i will reply you back and then we take it from there age or distance is nothing handsomebradford@yahoo.com send me a message there too

handsome818
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
City: California

About +14242794218:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Beverly Hills, CA
Original network provider* Cbeyond Communications, Llc - Ca

I'm a very sincere and honest person, i am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, romantic and i believe in the truth and honesty of love . I am very sincere when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with people and I'm honest about the things I say and do cause I don't like hurting peoples feelings. I am very easy to get along with, fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversations but can be a bit impatient and I'm very kind hearted... my life is based on the truth and honesty of self-personality. I enjoy going to the movies, shopping, getting out and going places
I am hoping to find a lasting relationship with someone who shares some of my values... honesty, integrity, compassion, passion for life and who believes in the real things of life... if i did find her smiling then my search is over.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: handsomebradford@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:16 am

On Facebook:

Mark Man aka frank.bradford.503
Worked at United States Airforce
Studied at Jacobs University Bremen
Past: Medical Doctor
Lives in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
From Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Followed by 3 people
Joined Facebook June 16, 2013.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

goodlooking818@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:57 am

Screen name: handsomepeter818
Have Children: Teenage or older children
Seeking:Long-term dating
Email address: goodlooking818@gmail.com
IP: 66.199.245.34

Originating IP: 66.199.245.34
Originating ISP: Access Integrated Technologies
City: New York
Country of Origin: United States

I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humour, I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life, I am a romantic at heart. I like to be appreciated and complimented, I am very positive, spontaneous, warm, witty, well-read, honest, open minded. I am socially conscious, appreciate other Cultures, tolerant, independent, sensitive, sensual, Sexy, adventurous, Romantic, very communicative, playful, healthy, can make someone laugh, I am always myself & will always be a kid at heart and if you like my profile send me a message . I am not looking for any particular look, shape or size. Love comes in all forms. Yes, attraction plays an important part, but character, morals, values and integrity are more important. Being truthful ranks right up there. I have had enough lies to last me a lifetime. I would rather be hurt with the truth than to be soothed with a lie. Do your actions back up your words?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: goodlooking818@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:59 am

On asiandatenet:

Hello my name is Peter Mark Bradford i really like your profile please send me a message to my phone (424) 279-4218 and i will reply. I will be waiting there to read back from you
Peter

handsomepeter818
Headline: Looking For My Asian Date

I'm a very sincere and honest person, i am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, romantic and i believe in the truth and honesty of love . I am very sincere when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with people and I'm honest about the things I say and do cause I don't like hurting peoples feelings. I am very easy to get along with, fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversations but can be a bit impatient and I'm very kind in heart. my life is based on the truth and honesty of self-personality. I enjoy going to the movies, shopping, getting out and going places

My ideal partner:
I am hoping to find a lasting relationship with someone who shares some of my values.... honesty, integrity, compassion, passion for life and who believes in the real things of life..... if i did find her smiling then my search is over.
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: California
City: Beverly Hills

Zip code: 90210
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Marital Status: Single / Never married
Have Kids: Yes - but not at home
Looking for: Long term

+14242794218
Bandwidth.com VoIP in Beverly Hills, CA

Stolen picture used:

peter.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.