Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:02 am

adamu Profile: i am looking for long trem ralantrion and a man who can take my soul mare and also caring my love
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: LeoLocation: Washington, District Of Columbia, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
128 lbs5-6 ft talland i will be 33 yrs old on 1st may....this my yahoo mail love_adamuher first.loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. no matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed. to be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust himmy name is adamu 32 yrs old single from west africa ghana and live in the city of accra-ghana to complete my education and i have just completed last month and hair dresser.. african decent femaleno kidssingleymail.com........trust

About Me
My name is adamu 32 yrs old Single from west Africa Ghana And live in the City of Accra-Ghana to Complete my Education and i have Just Completed Last Month and hair dresser.. African decent female, single, no kids, 5-6 ft tall, 128 lbs,And i will be 33 yrs old on 1st may....this my yahoo mail love_adamu@ymail.com........Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed. To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.
Attachments
l2j31rm3-28u5-0-mewgnwo.jpg
l2j31rm3-28u5-0-mewgnwo.jpg (22.67 KiB) Viewed 5292 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: adrinacarvistonjr@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:09 pm

On Person,

Adrina - no picture
State/Region: Nevada
City: Las Vegas

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lisa_bobe@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:55 pm

On FMF:

I am very kind, honest and easy-going. I am a beautiful girl and I always devote much time to my appearance. I'm like a flame who wants to warm you. I'm like a home who wants to find a host. I'm like a flower who needs the sun rays of your attention. I need you - the man of my dreams!.I'm an eternal optimist who believes that our life is what we make of it. Very sociable, friendly and easy-going. I have many aims in life and believe that I'll reach them all. I just need someone to inspire me.I am very sociable person. I am hardworking and positive girl.I am an active, easy-going, open and kind-hearted young woman, who loves the world and enjoys every moment in it! I like healthy active life style. If you look for the same woman as me - write me, and I'll be glad to get to know you better..I , caring, honest, loyal, reliable, positive and open-minded person.i am cheerful and active person. Also I have been described by my friends as a kind, gentle and easy-going person. As for me, I consider myself as a sensual and helpful lady. I take care of myself and I like to keep fit and to be in good shape. I have much interest in sincere and honest human communication. I also like warm and peaceful family life. Learning new things always brings much fun to my life. I am emotional on one side, but one the other side. I know well what I want and where I am going.I am looking for a kind, open, sincere and understanding person to spend life together.
Sex is important. Love is outside and inside the bedroom. New things in bed help strengthen and renew the relationship..... You make me feel your sexual desire with your eyes, and it usually takes only a few seconds. I love when you look at me in the right way, when you gently put your hand in my hair. I like those kisses with closed mouth, like in the movies. They are like a preliminary, and make me thirsty for what is going to follow.
Send me a message if you are interest...no games or drama serious and singles looking for a long term relationship are only wanted here.. thank u for reading my profile...

am jane and what are you,,, so do you have email

janewalker121 Profile: love,, careing,, and ect
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Evelyn has changed E-mail addresses:
Evelyn Yeboah: Okay well i have created a new email address for u and well the email will make us keep intouch all the time
Evelyn Yeboah: so try and well i foregt the password of the email i created for u and well dont remmeber so i will have to give u the new email i have for u
Evelyn Yeboah: preciouslady762@ymail.com
Evelyn Yeboah: thats the new email

E-mail:
Precious Lady <preciouslady762@ymail.com> Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 8:19 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
thank u for writing me on here also and i am very glad of you and thanks for keeping in touch and been with me all this while and i know that with God all things are possible through God and well our dream and goals will come true in the name of the Lord ..thanks

HEADER:
Received: from [197.251.175.23] by web162304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 17 Aug 2013 17:19:58 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,dGhhbmsgdSBmb3Igd3JpdGluZyBtZSBvbiBoZXJlIGFsc28gYW5kIGkgYW0gdmVyeSBnbGFkIG9mIHlvdSBhbmQgdGhhbmtzIGZvciBrZWVwaW5nIGluIHRvdWNoIGFuZCBiZWVuIHdpdGggbWUgYWxsIHRoaXMgd2hpbGUgYW5kIGkga25vdyB0aGF0IHdpdGggR29kIGFsbMKgIHRoaW5nc8KgIGFyZSBwb3NzaWJsZSB0aHJvdWdoIEdvZCBhbmQgd2VsbCBvdXIgZHJlYW0gYW5kIGdvYWxzIHdpbGwgY29tZSB0cnVlIGluIHRoZSBuYW1lIG9mIHRoZSBMb3JkIC4udGhhbmtzCgEwAQEBAQ--
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.154.571
References: <CADoD4OoBgXgQT2ScfR6mr0Y5Y1EY7w+cb+D+a69rD408f4oJuw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1376785198.83521.YahooMailNeo@web162304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 17:19:58 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Precious Lady <preciouslady762@ymail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:13 pm

christiana_eyiah Profile: unconditional love
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond Hair Color / Gray Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Atlanta, Georgia, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Activity PartnerMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
honest person

About Me
i am God fearing lady looking for the right man for me

lb929f9k-3ijv-0-mtpgtfb.jpg

hello dear how are you nice to meet you

nice to meet you can we chat to get to know each other please let me have your yahoo or skype id to add you

also add me on christiana_eyiah@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:26 pm

soniagreat234 on MDF

hello how are you doing ! well am sonia nelson from miami florida united states, i just saw your profile here and i really wanna know you more okay you can aswell contact me here (sonianelson500@yahoo.com) note this is also known as my yahoo ID hope to hear from you or you can aswell send me yours so we can chat more there . STAY WITH GOD AND REMAIN BLESS SONIA NELSON
Wayne

rosinalovelee@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:20 pm

rosinalovelee@ymail.com

Active on flirty9.com - as rosinlove
Email address: rosinalovelee@ymail.com
IP: 41.215.163.12

Originating IP: 41.215.163.12
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

i am honest girl...very loving and caring...i hate lies so i want my partner to be the same as me...

Stolen picture used: Image
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

carmengauthier0328@yahoo.com

Unread postby p4t4p0uf » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:12 am

Hey there!

She also goes by:
carmengauthier0328@gmail.com
carmen.gauthier0328 on Skype

Being blackmailed right now. French female, very beautiful. Found on gleeden.com as Dophine03. Sorry I reported her to the site. She sais that she wanted to remake her life in Canada (country of her father) because of the fact that caught her husband in bed with her best friend.

My linkedIn profile was also visited by a Caroline Gauthier.

Her story revolves around her being from Bretagne, France, city of Quimper. She's married to a Tunisian but want a divorce. When you start talking to her she's planning a trip to her mother in France and then a stop in Tunisia to settle her divorce and bring back her 5 years old little girl. When in Tunisia, her husband turns violent and blocks her credit cards and this is when she asks for help.

She or he's very talented and patient. will offer webcam shows, will probably record you (fortunately not much for me there). A good thing Skype was bad that day lol. Even if you say no to the money, that scammer will pursue with the love thing, but will ask for more personal information. Then, a quick check in the email headers showed it originated from Ghana, and when I sent this to the scammer the blackmail started.

Received: from [41.215.162.7] by web133205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com

Pics:

You guys were a life saver. I blocked / deactivated everything. will lay low for 2-3 weeks and monitor Google with alerts. I thought I'd at least pay it forward by reporting this... I'm probably in trouble for a couple sexy pics and things I admitted that hopefully my workmates won't see or get. As for family, i'll cope.
p4t4p0uf
New survivor

mlawrence600@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:31 am

On FMF:

Hello Sweetie, How are you doing? I will love to know more about you better...

my yahoo messenger ID is mlawrence600@yahoo.com add me now..

Jswann Profile:
I am looking for someone special..
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Gray Hair Color / Gray Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

I am open-minded, very health-conscious, cheerful. I am very sincere in finding my other half in the near future. If you are similarly sincere and looking for good woman, then I hope you will give me a chance. I am down-to-earth, loving, very respectful, and know how to treat a Woman.

My Perfect First Date
Hmmmmmmm i will me and the man to go for dinner,candle lights,beach,ocean, moonlight walk so perfect.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

polinazay@bk.ru

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:44 am

Anthea factory - message on the site:

Hello from Polina !
Hello, i would like to get aquainted with u, u interest me.
I hope in time we can be closer. Please read my description. My mail
is polinazay@bk.ru i hope to see u email in the not too distant furture. U are very interesting.
Sincerely
Polina

Profile elements:

Polina Member Name: polinazay
Caucasian / White, 26, Single - Never Married
Rahov, , Ukraine

Education: I'll tell you later
Languages: English (Spoken and Written)
Ukrainian (Fluent)
Russian (Fluent)

Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Body Type: 54 kg = 119 lbs
Height: 173 cm = 5' 8.1"

Looking for

Age From: 27
Age To: 50

I wish to let you know that I am kind, pretty lady who
wishes to find the only Man in her life, the Man whom she`ll
love, who will love me. I am truly believe that I can give
my sweetheart all my love that can be in the heart, all that
good and positive that we call a warmness from the deep of
the soul I will be happy to give to my only man.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.