Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ann Angel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

seekerlove89@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:59 am

seekerlove89aty Profile: s/e/e/k/e/r/l/o/v/e/8/9/a/t/y/a/h/d/o/t/c/o/m/e/View Comments
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CancerLocation: Corona, California, US

dating
Share Link:

Private Message seekerlove89aty Now! Instant Message seekerlove89aty Now! Add seekerlove89aty to Your Favorites Send seekerlove89aty a Gift!

Rating: View Comments
Rate seekerlove89aty from 1 to 10 hearts. Bookmark and Share

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Ask Me
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
honestcaringlovelyand i will tell you more as we talk contact or you write me your private mail address or your cell phone number so i can text you and let keep on from there thank you for checking out my profile

About Me
Hi, it will be my pleasure to meet you on here. I go by the name Rose. I am single,aged 30. I am looking for true love ! A best friend and a lover. Someone that we can have good talks with each other.. S/E/E/K/E/R/L/O/V/E/8/9A/T/Y/A/H/D/O/T/C/O/M/E

seekerlove89@yahoo.com
Attachments
lm1bj8xy-g6m-0-mpyekvs.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Wendymitchell2020@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:49 pm

Wendy2020 Profile: Love social lifeView Comments
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Non-Religious
Ethnicity: European with Mixed Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LibraLocation: Agawam, New Jersey, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
fun lover

About Me
I love reading novels,hanging out with friends. Here to try my luck. If it turns out gud FINE.

I hardly log on here. So let's talk on yahoo messenger. Wendymitchell2020@yahoo.com or send me yours.

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

victoria.vicky2001@yahoo.com

Unread postby sursharealot9 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:43 am

Hi, I was on the chat and was directed here to post my situation. I will not give my real name and simply go by Ted. I Joined Match.com, and usually stay away from anyone in West Africa...however, this one must be very good if she/he is a real scammer. She told me we could chat on Yahoo, exchange some pics. Her story and chats are all recorded in the history, she told me her name is Genevieve Victoria Annorbea , she is Russian living with her Mum in Ghana. When the chat started she had her cam on, showed her and her girlfriend "Sasha" she told me they were going to school there and will graduate in one week. I point blank asked her, if we want to meet after chatting a while can you come to the US without help, on your own...she said most certainly said she could. We have chatted for a week now, she has NOT asked me for any money, and sounds very unlike a scammer I have chatted with before...but still worry...because her grammar gets a little sloppy at times...she is 32, and told me she was born in Oakland,CA...been in Ghana 6 years now, dad was born in Moscow, divorced her Mom and lives in America...so the story??

Here are some details she has given me so far, she goes by Vicky, 32
Cell phone is an Android (older model) 011233577387227 we have only texted, but she told me I could call her live
email is : victoria.vicky2001@yahoo.com

She is extremely nice to me, never gets upset, even when i told her she has a strongly resembles Model Ann Angel and sent a pic of Ann to her...she denied it was her. The pics she has sent, I can not find anywhere..I have tried...and the one with her Mom looks real??? I hope someone here recognizes her, or that it is possibly this someone is real and legit? But my instincts tell me not! Pic attached of what she claims is her Mother, she admitted she is mixed race.
sursharealot9
New survivor

Re: Possibly being scammed??

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Can you post a header from one of the E-mails? It might help us determine where the person is. Please remove any of your personal information from it. I googled the other details in your post and didn't find anything. That doesn't mean she isn't a scammer, it just means I couldn't find any holes in her story.

I would say be guarded about this as some scammers are very patient and the request for money or property (Cell phone, ipad, Laptop, ETC...) can sometimes take a year or more.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Possibly being scammed??

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:30 pm

As we discussed, the photo was originally this one:

The scar on the forehead says that it is indeed Ann Angel as you can see by comparing these pictures:
(Click on them to see larger versions)

Image Image

If we take the number as +233577387227 then that would give us Ghana. Any more details you ahve would be a great help. Copies of emails, etc.
Wayne

rosinalovelee@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 am

Screen name: rosinlove
Logo: i think you are serious message me
Seeking: Long-term dating
Email address: rosinalovelee@hotmail.com
IP: 41.215.169.62

Originating IP: 41.215.169.62
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

very kind lovely girl...single and living all alone..i like cooking and enjoying music whiles doing that...
i like going out for a walk along beaches and on the park whiles holding hands with my man..eating ice creams together and laughing together...
dnt feel shy to message me if you wanna know more about me
Attachments
aa.JPG
aa.JPG (22.95 KiB) Viewed 5619 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sheddi4love@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:58 pm

seekingsoul Profile: Hello Relation Ship , { s h e d d i 4 l o v e @ y a h o o . c o m }
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: Buckner, Kentucky, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
actually i am on this date site with hopes to meet someone and then see how things will turn into... i wait in patience to read your mail. kindly send me an e-mail through my personal e-mail addressgmail.com yahoo im me on: sheddi4lovei am talata by namell send you my pictures. i look forward hearing from you. e-mail : sheddi4lovesheddi4loveso we can communicate and iyahoo.com gmail: mavislove60yahoo.com

About Me
I am Talata By name , Actually i am on this date site with hopes to meet someone and then see how things will turn into... I wait in patience to read your mail. Kindly send me an e-mail through my personal e-mail address { sheddi4love@yahoo.com } so we can communicate and i'll send you my pictures. I look forward hearing from you.

E-mail : sheddi4love@yahoo.com
Gmail: mavislove60@gmail.com
yahoo IM me on: sheddi4love

My Perfect First Date
I am Talata By name , Actually i am on this date site with hopes to meet someone and then see how things will turn into... I wait in patience to read your mail. Kindly send me an e-mail through my personal e-mail address { sheddi4love@yahoo.com } so we can communicate and i'll send you my pictures. I look forward hearing from you.

E-mail : sheddi4love@yahoo.com
Gmail: mavislove60@gmail.com
yahoo IM me on: sheddi4love
Attachments
ltulmfuc-82b0-0-mledlgp.jpg
Wayne

Re: sheddi4love@yahoo.com - mavislove60@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:10 am

On mocospace :
lonelyqueen4klove
34 F / Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hello how are u doing today,i will like us to get to know each other.. email me on : sheddi4love@yahoo.com yahoo messenger : sheddi4love or call me or text me on : +233249421044

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

3.jpg
3.jpg (10.33 KiB) Viewed 14399 times

On Zorpia:

Talata
34, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
4.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

maydave77@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:49 pm

On FMF:

hello my name is may a single woman from newyork city in search of ,my soul mate i was going through this site and i saw ur profile if you dont mind i will like us to know more about each other

same in here i will like to have your yahoo id if you really have one so as we can talk more to get to know about each otyher better

maydave77@yahoo.com that is my yahoo id

Profile elements:

maydave Profile: i am a single woman in search of mine soul mate
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
i am a woman with no kids and then i have no kid as well i am in search of mine soul mate

Stolen picture used:
may.jpg
may.jpg (26.85 KiB) Viewed 14358 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

abigailnelson30@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:05 pm

LoviaSingle
Female

Hello,good morning how are you doing today i hope you are feeling great

Well i will be very happy to know more about each other better as well if you don't mind and we can talk on yahoo messenger i will be very okay with that,kindly add me now abigailnelson30@yahoo.com
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.